Login to your account

INSERT NAME HERE

Whether its long roleplays or short stories, it's all accepted in here!......

Tags: fun, humor, random

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: pandesal

Created: 11-20-2012, 01:32 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Ya-ho! I'm really glad you've chosen this roleplay! *kneels down and praises you like a saint* (<-- Haha, no.)
Well anyways, here's what this is all about! CUE DRUM ROLL! *drum roll plz* 

"INSERT NAME HERE" 'What an awesome name!', I know. Pft- just kidding. 

Why did I chose this title? Simple. Because this RP is all about YOU! (...and the other roleplayers, but you get my point.)

If you want to make a 'special' RP with someone, just PM me and I'll make a 'special' place/room for you. But try to RP with the others too. More people, more fun. Right? No? Aw. 

Rules

Get ready for a caps lock rage...

TREAT EVERYONE FAIR. Don't 'god mode'. (I'll be honest: I'm not entirely sure what that word means, but I think I understand it... sort of.)

BE NICE TO EACH OTHER. Seriously dude. Hugs, kisses, and affection are nice. And they're free to give away. Is cursing allowed? Just make sure they did it to stay in character OR has a good reason for doing so. I'm keeping my eye on YOU. 

USE GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. Okay, maybe some of you doesn't consider English as their first language. It's okay. It's not mine too, so I understand. But please try to make understandable responses when RPing. 

HAVE FUN. Do I really have to elaborate this? 

*One liners are accepted. But won't it be much fun to write a whole novel for response? Loljk, I know we're all a bunch of lazy slugs here, so I accept it. I'm a very nice admin, aren't I? *shot; kick'd; kill'd* But you can also write at least two paragraphs, it's fine.