Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nonu Maihel Online - Advertising

As soon as I approve the characters, put the locations in place, finish my Thursday final lab, and take my Friday final. Ha ha ha ha ha. So probably Friday afternoon.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

NEWS FLASH:
    Due to my unexpected hiatus, this roleplay died. Since I love the concept and feel others do too, I am looking to remaster this game. Depending on interest, it will become a Full-Feature Roleplay Game in the fall or winter. Please express your interest below. Thanks, Xavi.

Yeah, I'd do it.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I would love to do it as well :3! This kind of feels like a Sword Art Online roleplay :3! So I would join :3! Will there be stats and such we need to keep track of or anything?

SAO was my inspiration... granted it was only episode one. But I liked the concept and made my own concept based off what I saw during episode one. I have no idea if it's anything like the rest of the series. Perhaps, one day, I'll actually watch the entire thing.

As far as stats go... idk. I haven't really looked at since I made it. I would definitely have to give it a once over because I could really answer that question. Sowwy ^^;

- hangouts -

I want back in as well missy! Don't go leaving me out XD

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    *peeks in*
    I'm interested if it is going to be remastered. ^w^

w00tz! Glad to see we have a small gathering. This shall be fun B|

- hangouts -

holy shit, it's happening again...

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

They clearly want to partake in the online world of Nonu Maihel. XD

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    They clearly want to partake in the online world of Nonu Maihel. XD
    Oh I would love to play as a glitched bot.

OMFG. CAN WE DO THAT? Please!

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

It just hit me. I'm the GM. So yes, yes it will happen. B|

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

So I decided to open it now. If you want to start applying with characters, you can. I'm not sure the story will start until July or so but it's pretty much done. I just need to finish up my characters, throw up a STAFF welcome post, and tweak/add a few things there. Other than that, it's pretty much done. Sweeeeeet B|

- hangouts -

Alight I'm cool for waiting on it :3! And you should really watch the rest of SAO it is so good @_@!

And yay I shall get started on my character :3!

What does it mean by face claim

If you're using a character from a video game or anime, you need to state who it is and what they are from. For example...

My lovely Awesome avatar is Izaya from Durarara!! To prevent other people from using his face, I would list Izaya, Durarara!! on my profile.

Reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to have a million and one characters that look alike. And since this game can have people come and go, the number of players joining it is limitless. For the sake of keeping people organized, I'm also doing the face-claim concept.

Granted, if it's an original character or the series isn't know, one would just put N/A.

- hangouts -

Alright I will make sure to do the face Clam :3! I have to figure out her name again XD! But my character is from Samurai girls :3!

I may remake Allyssandra again. Wifey, do you plan on keeping any of the characters you had made originally? Or am I thinking of something else...?

Are you remaking the whole roleplay like a new group or using the old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Vastani View Post
    I may remake Allyssandra again. Wifey, do you plan on keeping any of the characters you had made originally? Or am I thinking of something else...?
    Yes. I will be keeping all my old characters. No point in reinventing the wheel. I never got to use them anyway. For PI (Predatory Instincts) I'm thinking of starting new.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessLuna View Post
    Are you remaking the whole roleplay like a new group or using the old one?
    I will be using the old one. I checked it over and saw that there wasn't a single post. Why clutter up the forums? There's nothing wrong with this one. -- Or at least that's my thought process right now

- hangouts -

Oh okay was just wondering :3! I thought there was some posts in the old one my bad XD!

Predatory Instincts... I think I was in that one too? I'd have to check. Oh gosh, that one XD Sekhmet, wow, that was a WHILE ago XD

I may work on Ally a bit. I never really liked her images.

Im still working on my character for here but since we wont start up till july I should be okay :3!

Yuppers. You're fine. I still need to... <.< ... finish mine.... >.>

- hangouts -

Thanks for explaining face-claim, and for PI, I'm definitely reusing Duke.

I like the face claim as well !

I found the idea on another site and thought it was pretty sweet. Figured this would be a great roleplay to test the idea out with B|

- hangouts -

Well I can say, even to this day with Avarice having Duke as a character, I still get confused XD

I will deny your face claim by using my WoW characters XD

Haha XD! I never played WoW. I guess I just never wanted to @_@! Im more into Guild Wars 2! But yeah cant wait to start this rp <3!