Login to your account

Thread: Halloween Frights!

Halloween Frights!

Blast you! Blast you all!

Here I expected to create a horrifying and cringe-worthy Halloween that would scare the pants off each one of you, but you’ve all stayed alarmingly calm! How am I supposed to take advantage of your fear if you are calm? This is ridiculous! I bet that Dr Frankenstein never had this trouble.

Since you all refuse to have your feathers ruffled, the fun of this enterprise has just frickin’ disappeared. Chaos needs burning rampages and wailing crowds in order to reign supreme! I guess that I’ll just have to build my Doomsday device elsewhere, where the minions are a bit easier to control.

Oh yeah, and those portals. Uh, I guess you can keep those. They’re kind of hard to travel with and make it so annoying to go through airport security. Feel free to fool around with them, it’s not like I care anymore. Just don’t come crying to me when my beasties kick your cans!

So goodbye for now, you WTF-ers you. We’ll meet again someday, I swear to it!
    Last edited by Strude; 11-27-2012 at 01:17 AM.
    Please do not send this account PMs/etc. It is not monitored daily by staff and does not accept PMs/etc.

Does this mean we won?
    YOUU!

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP---

shhhhhhh......

can you hear them?

the voices?

the voices of the characters you've killed?

ill tell you a secret...

THEY WHISPER TO ME

they sow me beautiful seedlings of stories whispering leaves across asphalt blank as snow fallen in---

SHHHHH!--

LISTEN!....

For now, it looks like! But those three portals are still open over in the Halloween Event RP. It might take a little more work before we can close them up and really feel safe here again.