Good evening, dear minions and subordinates! While you were all stuffing your faces with chocolate candies in preparation for your juvenile Halloween festivities, I have done a little, er, rewiring of the website. What was previously a dull and strangely addictive RP forum is now set to become the most powerful weapon of global destruction ever conceived by man. And it’s all thanks to my genius!

In 7 days time, all of WTFRPG will be ready to do my bidding! With you under my power and with the strength that WTF’s superior Internet capabilities will give me, we’ll take over the world. And NONE OF YOU can stop it! HA!

But don’t worry, I like to play with my food before I eat it. (You’re not food, but you know what I mean, just go with it you losers.) I’ve set up a series of role-play portals for your enjoyment. Explore them while you still can. Just be prepared to meet some of my, uh, dear friends that have decided to RP with you.

And those silly staff members that you’re all so fond of? Blech, they’re still trying to celebrate ~Halloween~ during their last few days before I take over the world. Go into the Shooting the Breeze forum if you want to humor them. Bless their little hearts, they think that all this will be fun!

So toodle-oo, my dear WTF residents! Isn’t Halloween such a grand time for tricks? BWAA HA!