Login to your account

WTF? A 2012 Halloween Event!

WTFRPG has been taken over by a mysterious outside force! Are you brave enough to explore these portals and figure out who is behind the Halloween takeover?......

Tags: event

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 10-26-2012, 03:52 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Portal 2.2

UNLOCKED : The Hospital

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

1. Characters in this post:
    Upon moving closer to the hospital, the two decide to enter the
    building only to find that it unfortunately - isn't empty. The undead
    are haunting it's dark corners and are ready to spring into action at
    any given moment. It is apparent the zombies in here are slow moving and
    thoughtless, so if you're calculated or just down right brutal, you
    might have time to escape any encounters. If you wish to avoid contact with them, it's best to be as stealthy as possible.

Everyone may take this opportunity to search the hospital for more
    weapons or medical supplies. You may also barricade yourselves into any
    room, or move up toward the hospital's roof. Just remember to watch out,
    and don't get bitten!

2. Characters in this post:
    Schiz was the first to walk through the door, shakily holding onto the handgun she had acquired earlier. Who knows if holding that thing could even protect her, odds are she'd end up hurting herself or maybe even Veto by accident.

The hospital hallways were dark, dingy and smelt of stale blood - all these factors only making her stomach turn even more. Stepping forward she saw a slow moving body leave one patient room and enter another, breathing in a sickening tone. "Hold up." She whispered to Veto, holding her hand out to stop him from moving past her. "There's one in there. What should we do? Avoid it, or try and... kill it?" The last two words moved from her lips shakily, the thought of killing someone sending chills down her spine. Even though... a zombie wasn't really a human anymore, just a monster.

3. Characters in this post:
    Veto closely eyed the zombie as it pasted by into another room. "Let's avoid it. We have to keep unnecessary attention off of us, and try not to use the gun, the noise might attract them too." He whispered. Veto had never found himself in a zombie apocalypse before, but just judging by how much DayZ and Left 4 dead he's played, he knows what zombies like, and what they don't.

4. Characters in this post:
    Nodding, Schiz agreed with the dark haired male. "Alright." She made sure to keep her voice down at all times from here on out. Slipping the gun into the side of her belt once again, she slowly peeked into the empty room the zombie had just staggered out of. "I want to try and find a bandage for your nose... we have some time to kill before midnight." The clock indicated that it was late, but not that late yet.

It was then that she wondered if anyone else from WTF had made it into this world, did they know they were supposed to be here? Were they okay?

5. Characters in this post:
    Veto couldn't help but smile at the fact that someone would go out of their way for something as small as a bandage, but it was needed. Open cuts in an apocalypse could mean bad things. Whatever virus that affected these corpses, would easily infect him if his wounds weren't taken care of.

Veto peered into the room that the zombie was in, and quickly transitioned to the other side of the doorway, keeping an eye on the zombie to make sure it didn't notice their presence.

6. Characters in this post:
    After a few minutes of opening various cabinets and drawers, Schiz found a bandage that looked about right for his wound. She'd never worked in a hospital before, but with two little siblings that constantly were bruising themselves she had learned a thing or two about first aid. "Alright, I'm no nurse, but this should do the trick." Along with the bandage she found a liquid to clean the wound with. Pulling him inside the room, she slowly closed the door enough for them to be hidden but not all the way - to prevent making the loud clicking sound.

Dabbing his nose lightly with the liquid, she cleaned up any remaining stains of blood that were around his face, following that by placing the bandage on his nose. "Sorry, again. I'll make it up to you when we get out of here and join your roleplay." She made an emphasis on the word 'when', indicating that they would definitely leave this place.

7. Characters in this post:
    Veto stayed still as Schiz tended to the broken nose. With her finish, he replied "No problem, i'm looking forward to it." He grinned wide once again, and an idea popped up in his head. If this is the RP world.. Does my character exist here? Maybe I can use some of his abilities...

He shrugged, and got himself ready to move again. "After you." He says.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Uhm..." An apparent look of hesitation was worn on her face before she took a step forward into the hallway once again. "Here we go..." This time she decided to pull the bat she had gotten when she had first arrived ready. Veto was right, a gunshot would certainly call more of those undead freaks their way, and if they did get in a skirmish, this would be a quiet way of dealing with it.

Stepping slowly down the hallway, she moved cautiously, the lights flickering overhead. She could hear herself breathe, her heat beat - the tension was thick. As they moved down the hall and toward a staircase up to the next floor - the gurgling sound of a zombie crept out from the dark shadowy corner, catching Schiz off guard and freezing her in place. "Veto!"

9. Characters in this post:
    Damn! Veto ran up from behind Schiz, his hand on his sword that was sheathed on his back. He took it out and swung for it's neck in one motion.

10. Characters in this post:
    Swish!

In one quick, smooth motion, Veto's blade went clear through the monsters neck, sending it's head spiraling through the air and onto the floor. It's body went limp and collapsed on the floor in a pool of rank smelling blood.

At that moment, Schiz was still in shock - but the loud accumulating screeches and gargles filling up the hallway knocked her out of her senseless daze. "We gotta go! Come on!" Grabbing his arm she pulled him up the stairs, the first floor near the stairwell beginning to fill with slow moving zombies.

11. Characters in this post:
    "That didn't last long!" He shouted as he tried his best to keep up with Schiz on the stairs. He looked behind him and saw how fast the zombies filled the bottom stairwell. Video games did NOT tell me about this. He thought as they both raced up the stairs.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Well," She stared, speaking within deep breaths. "Video games... also..." She stopped briefly, before they went up the second level of stairs. "Give you like.. infinite lives, and re spawn points..." With a groan she pulled a bench around to block the stairs. It wouldn't keep them at bay for long, but it would give them an extra vital minute in the long run. Unfortunately for Schiz, running wasn't her strong suite. "And we only have one life!"

13. Characters in this post:
    Fortunatly for him, Veto had spent alot of his life running to his destination, for him, walking was too slow. So the brief sprint did little to wavier him. He looked at Schiz and raised an eyebrow. "And what do you know about video games?"

14. Characters in this post:
    It was amazing how this guy could manage to make her laugh in such a stressful situation. "What is that supposed... to mean?" She said, acting offended. "I know my way around a toggle stick." Another laugh escaped her, "Although don't get me wrong... I absolutely hate Call of Duty."

By now, they were coming up the stairs to the fifth floor and all this running was really starting to get to the girl. Her pale cheeks were now flushed rosy red and she could barely get a solid breath in. She made the quick decision to enter the floor, darting into the nearest empty room and slamming the door once again. "I need... a rest." She sat on the hospital bed and looked over at Veto. "Make sure... that radio is... on in case.... they say anything again..." Closing her eyes she laughed, "As you can imagine, I didn't play any sports in school." She let out a laugh before pushing her bangs out of her face. "And I'm a little on the unhealthy side."

15. Characters in this post:
    Veto crossed his arms and tilted his head. "I see. I'm not a sports person either." He said. He took a walk around the room they ran into. "You can take a nice rest. I'll stay on lookout, I guess." He opened a few cabinets and drawers, but found nothing of interest. This is actually pretty fun. He thought to himself. He smirked and continued to look around the room.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Thanks, Veto." She took the time to close her eyes, relishing in her moments of rest. But unfortunately, a quick little nap wasn't an option right now. Rolling over onto her side, she watched Veto poke around the room for things that might be of use.

It was then she saw something twinkle in the corner of the room, drawing her eye to it. Curiosity getting the best of her, she sat up and realized the glimmering blue glow was encased inside a syringe. Something was drawing her to it, and she felt the need to pick it up and examine it. "What do ya think this is?" She questioned, knowing very well, odds are he wouldn't have a clue either. "Something tells me we should keep this with us..."

17. Characters in this post:
    "Maybe it's a vaccine?" Veto figured that whatever patient that was stationed here was sick, and was nearly ready to receive the vaccine before.. this happened. "It looks weird, though."

Posts 1 to 17 of 17