Login to your account

Thread: The Selfish Game! Because YOU deserve it!

The Selfish Game! Because YOU deserve it!

Do something for yourself today!
    If you did, post it!
    If you didn't, try and do something good for yourself tomorrow!
    And then post it!

In this busy world we tend to forget to take care of ourselves and I made this as a little reminder for everyone to do so~.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 10-16-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I have started drinking one bottle of water a day. I know, I know it isn't the allotted four to six bottles of water you should be drinking a day but I do eat a crazy amount of fruits and vegetables that contain water as well so I'm not doing terribly.

I just really hate water. It's a literal chore for me to get one bottle down.

Then why would you post that you are doing something you hate? This is a selfish thread where you post things you are doing to make you happy! Which I'd then say, I may hate drinking the water but I can tell you right now I feel a lot better when I do. It's satisfying and keeps my system running much smoother and my skin all pretty lookin'. So yes, I am being selfish for the greater good of my well being! ^__^ Hooray!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    I just really hate water. It's a literal chore for me to get one bottle down.
    I am in the same boat! I bought a fancy water bottle that's supposed to light up to remind me to drink. It doesn't. But it is bright and pretty so I have noticed I've been drinking more water. Not your one bottle but 1/2 a bottle is hella impressive for me so I'm happy!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369