Login to your account

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Somewhere To Rest Your Head

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    Motorcycle > Moped I want to be freeee!!!! On the open road. <3

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

I'm a chicken when it comes to those type of things. I like my metal deathtrap. ^^; But cars are so expensive. x_x Then again, I bought an SUV. I suppose that hefty bill (read: debt) is my own fault. ._.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    I absolutely love the freedom, cars and stuff are nice and all.. I have to get back on my ADD meds before I start driving though.

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

Hey, guess who's back in town?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Um I would be lying if I said I am. I tried to be, but Wildstar and school sort of continued to happen.
    But I am around! >D

How are you love?

Not bad, life has been busy, but it's been all good on my end. Still trying to make my mark on this new apartment, which is taking longer than I imagined, but the place is getting there. Oh, I also just got a hamster recently for my birthday. He's super cute and his name is Nobu. He loves crackers. :3

Other than that, just doing the usual working grind and watching an asston of anime! You?

School stuff just got back into HTML and CSS. I've been building simple websites and I
    have several started and some closer to finished than others. I too got pets my best friend
    got me two crested geckos for my birthday, Largetha and Yancy! It's good to hear you're
    making a mark on your place sounds toots awesome (pics! XD)

Otherwise I've been playing lots of Wildstar and general homework and dicking around.
    Started watching Kyoukai no Kanata
    for shits and giggles, I kept seeing gifs and finally downloaded the first episode (rather
    trite as far as anime goes, typical typical, but it looks nice and so far the pace doesn't make
    me want to hit my head. So I'll keep watching.)

Oh and FINALLY, FUCKING FINALLY, a non-hardsubbed version of Only Lovers Left Alive was released
    yesterday. Been waiting a year for it and I am excited to watch it tonight. Been waiting for a good vampire movie for so long. > w <

Poking here a little more than I have in a LONG LONG time. Do people actually come here
    still and do group roleplays or is it still a one on one hole?
    (This is more to people who logon than you Sciz!)

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Oh, I also just got a hamster recently for my birthday. He's super cute and his name is Nobu. He loves crackers. :3
    Pics or it never happened. XP

- hangouts -

oh man, it's been, like, forever.
    what's been happening for everyone?

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

It really has! From what I've gathered this place is quiet on the social side but still plugging along in games, but they are mainly just private roleplays. Hopefully things will start to change and pick up in liveliness now that I'm relentlessly poking at people. It's just so hard, because whenever I rp in other places, my mind always wanders back here - like an ex boyfriend with really good technique but a lot of baggage that I can't get over. Hahahaha.

As far as I go? I got pushed up the food change in retail, got health obsessed and... deleted my facebook. haaha... you??

Congratulations on the promotion! And, wow, how has the healthy-life been treating you? I know, for a lot of people, when they transition over, they feel great the first week and then hellishly unhappy the next few weeks, lol.

I've been pretty good. I'm still unpacking and setting up my life, but I'm enjoying it. I've gained a bit of weight though, which is always depressing, lol. It's all those empty calories I keep consuming every weekend (... still partying like a college kid, what is my life even?). But other than that, life has been pretty good, haha. I'm not loving it, but I'm not hating it, which, you know, is always a good thing. ;3

TUMBLR.

Well... Guess I am back here too. I better start being an active member of this online society again.

Ahem... Waffles. .__.

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

I want waffles now and all I have is cold coffee. T____T

- hangouts -

Man, we should do something to liven things up! Even if it's just a few of us posting in repetition at least something is happening, lol.

TUMBLR.

This is more life than the site has seen in a while. At least in this part of the board. -exerts effort-

Haha, no kidding.

I want to revive older threads, but there's something about trying to reignite older conversations that loses my interest, haha.

Man, I just want to grab everyone by the shoulder and shake them until they agree to talk and stuff, lol...

TUMBLR.

I keep trying to "like" comments. Then I remember this isn't Facebook or those new fancy sites (XenForo? Something like that) that have like buttons for posts.

- hangouts -

I'm just super bored and since it's a weekday, there is nothing for me to do. I'm just lounging at home, watching TV, and waiting for my friends to invite me out to eat dinner, lolol. My life is sad. ):

And even though I still have a FB, I don't use it enough to develop a habit of liking posts or anything, lol.

TUMBLR.

And liking posts can only occupy so much time before it gets boring. But I totally feel you. It's 9:30 here and I'm in bed because I have nothing better to do. I live a sad, boring life these days.

But hey, at least food is in your future

- hangouts -

I don't even know if we're gonna go out tonight, but I'm hoping Wing's Tuesday will persuade them, lol. I don't eat meat, but I just want company and things to do that isn't: stay at home and Netflix my life away because my job won't give me enough hours and I'm really just waiting to hear back from my oversea apps.... ):

Oh man, I really wish all of my friends were still in college. No morning classes tomorrow? Party tonight until we drop dead, lolol... /cries

TUMBLR.

I'm just happy to see ya'll chatting in English. Spending time in China with relatives I've never seen before and can't communicate with has really been doing my head in. It's not all that bad, sights to see and eating at restaurants errday, but it's no joke that damn near everything is blocked on the internet here. A handful of webcomics and checking up on wtf every now and then has been keeping me sane though. I just hope I don't lose my marbles before getting back to Australia. Just a few days now...

Where are you vacationing in China? ;o

I was actually offered a job position in Beijing, but I declined when they required me to keep a two year contract, lol. Like, there wasn't a trial period or anything. It was: you either take the job or you don't... lol.

TUMBLR.

Today's work day kicked my ass. @~@

Kick it back.

Teach it a lesson for being difficult. Maybe eat its dessert in front of it. You know, to let it know you mean business. And have an excuse to eat double dessert.

TUMBLR.

I seriously did kick it's ass back. I was damn awesome today, and if it wasn't for this stomach ache that his been bothering for over five hours, I'd be far more enthusiastic about it. But I just finished up a super long bath that was like...

lights out. candles lit. ambient chill music. bubbles everywhere.

And i feel exponentially fucking better.

Oh, that bath sounds absolutely amazing. And now I want a bubble bath, but... California is in a horrific drought and I can't, in good conscience, waste that much water. /cries

For the stomachache, have you tried taking Tums or some other antacid? ):

TUMBLR.

I want a bath but I'm pretty sure my tub doesn't have that stopper thing so it's unbathable. D: Ginger and peppermint help the tummy too!

As for me, I joined a Meetup group and we went to take pictures of sunflowers today. It was awesome:

- hangouts -

Thanks guys, I'm gonna use those tips tomorrow if it still persists. I don't have peppermint, ginger or antacids in the house.

And omg Xavi that picture came out so lovely!

Can't see, the site's blocked :/

Anywhales, I'm staying in Shanghai, joon, but before then I was going to all sorts of places on a sightseeing tour. Can't remember their names, but there were boat rides, a bunch of really old places and this one theatre show that had air acrobats, martial artists, singers, dancers and 4 motorbike riders in a steel ball cage. 'Twas epic awesome.

@ XAV :

Oh, man, that picture is perfect. How are you liking the Meetup group? I've always been curious about signing up for one, but never really knew if I should.

@ ENKERZED :

Oh, Shanghai has been so amazing in the last few years! All of the development and urbanization has totally renovated the city.

I remember, when I was younger, I went on a multi-city tour in China. It was... it was really something, haha. The more rural areas were, well, not really my thing. I'm a city girl at heart, lolol. But, damn, the acrobat show sounds super, super crazy. The only thing I did on my sightseeing tour was see really old, but "culturally important" places. It was... uh, it was kind of boring, lolol. Lots of walking, lots of nature, lots of heat. lolol.

How long are you staying in China? Any plans to head south into Guangzhou or HK?

TUMBLR.