Login to your account

Thread: Somewhere To Rest Your Head

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Somewhere To Rest Your Head

Welcome, and please enjoy your stay!

The concept for this thread was originally thought up shortly after my arrival to this site over a year ago. I was having a grand ol' time running from roleplay to roleplay, posting, brainstorming and all that jazz. But I realized I needed somewhere to just sit back and relax - somewhere where I could just rest my head for a while and enjoy some chit-chat. So here we are.

Since then, STRYH has been a bumpin' hot spot, a quiet whisper, lost, found and recreated. It's been through a lot for such a little thread, but it's all thanks to the many faces have come and gone, each adding their own little magic spark to this stress free hangout.

Schiz's Rules:

1. Follow the rules of WTF, obviously!
    2. No debating, fighting, trolling or harassment of any kind! I know this is explained in the site rules but I am going to be extra strict in here. This is a safe haven, and should remain that way.
    3. This is a no hassle zone. Leave your issues at the door. Don't go lookin' for a fight.
    4. No NSFW and/or adult content!
    5. No site complaints here, there are other threads designed for that kind of talk.
    6. This is my thread, and if you become someone that repeatedly causes problems or break the rules of my thread, you will be black listed.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 09-10-2014 at 06:42 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.