Login to your account

Thread: Nom's GREAT Adventures! -- Outside of RPing.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar

Cool Nom's GREAT Adventures! -- Outside of RPing.

Starting: Starting September 22nd-30th I will be gone.

It is mine and the husband's yearly get-away and this year we are going to Key West to enjoy a nice time of having the crap pampered out of us on a small island resort. During this time I will not be posting at all- and the games I am hosting are on a small hiatus (though I'll try to get all caught up so you guys can post in them when I am gone but they won't move forward beyond that).

Other Notes:

Before vacation I will be busy. I have two projects due for work and a proficiency exam to study for- so my posting will be rather slow. Though the week I get back from Key West I'll have another week of free time- and during that time I'll definately catch up and make sure all my ducks are in a row. So if any RP hasn't moved in that time- I'm kindly taking it off my list because I have far too many that are stagnant right now to have to worry about when they will EVENTUALLY post.

Thanks!
    Nom

Have fun!

Nomi darling! I hope you have such a fabulous and relaxing time! You definitely deserve it! I`ll miss you and I love you! Please stay safe ♥ xoxo
    Loves and kisses! Can`t wait for you to get back

'shut up and listen and feel something'