Login to your account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multitaskers, unite!

I genuinely think it should be a requirement that people work in food service of some type (wait staff, fast food - whatever as long as they deal with customers beyond "welcome to ___ ") for a minimum of one summer.

I think that it would be a shock to be on the receiving end of demanding, rude and insensitive people and have to smile and apologize for things that are not your fault. I think we'd be able to return to the courtesy as the rule, rather than the exception, culture. :P
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    Just bring back smacking your kids in public when they are little shits, not beating but like you smack em in front of everyone right when it happens and you're only allowed one smack each time they do something like that in public. Also i think stupid people should be publicly embarrassed like in stocks, or they are publicly bitch slapped until they sincerely apologize.

We used to use embarrassment as a tool in this country like ok your on well-fare you have to pay for every thing with stamps so that everyone knows you are now im not saying that we should make fun of people who are wrose off i just thing hey if someone has to jump through a hoop dressed up like a clown every time they want a hand out they are gonna want to stop getting hand outs.
    Last edited by Michael Cra; 06-23-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Wanted to rant about stuff that irritates me.

Listening to music, working on a box, typing on here, checking my e-mails, and blowing my nose. I was going to attempt doing them all at the same time, but I realized flipping between them worked best. I'm doing the split screen and OMG, reading this and my e-mails is getting hard. Time to just flip to this. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

As my mother always say... guys can't multi task. I'm only on here and another site which I doesn't look much at.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Heh, the LIST: Waiting in Spiral Knights for my energy bar to fill a bit more, researching the species of butterfly someone gave to me today in google (Silvery Blue Oops an Eastern Tailed... I didn't see the tails at first! Still a very pretty little bug!), multi-google-ing image research on antique lightbulbs for my illustration project, trying (unsuccessfully) to glue together a glow-in-the-dark, life-sized human skull, annnd working on a long overdue post in one of my RPs here... yep. I might pop on Netflix soon if I get bored... xD
    Last edited by Telemachn; 09-22-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Making a part video, working on a quote project, listening to music, typing this response, and talking to a co-worker. I'm surprised this computer is running as fast as it is with all this stuff going on. OH and I'm waiting for Wifey to get online so I can pester her. :3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369