Hence, the need for the bad guys who...
    don't give a shit about the rule book."

This story will involve the following:
    > The Seven Deadly Sins
    > Time travel to different eras
    > A world saving adventure with a twist
    > The need for criminals, villains, and bad guys to save the world
    > Character development and growth and may result in gaining special powers
    > A broken timeline needs fixing and the only way to do so is to send in the bad guys
    > Seven villains will need to make certain, noteworthy events happen

General Gist of the Story:
    The world is slowly falling apart because someone decided to mess with the timeline. The world already sent out a large group of people to do something about it but they were met with defeat. Fear of losing, someone got the brilliant idea to let lose some of the most notorious villains of all time. Some where released from prison while others came out of hiding. With much begging and pleading, this criminals decided they would accept the challenge because of one little clause - all things go.

Before they can even begin their quest to save time, history, and the future, these six individuals must travel to the north pole where they will have a chance to speak with the goddess of time. Upon their arrival, they are told that each of them - all six - are marked with a curse, a curse that is better known as one of the Seven Deadly Sins. It is at that point that one of the members points out that there are only six of them.

Soon, the six are joined by the seventh sin and, together, they are briefed on their mission. They are to travel back in time and ensure that certain events in history are happening. Currently, the historic textbook is missing chapters and pages because someone is erasing history. Only these seven are aware of this fact, which makes things hard to explain because they are now being pursued by the governments of the world.

So much for "saving the planet," right? Wrong. They know the gravity of the situation and, despite being chased by mankind, they decide they will still comply and perform the task assigned to them.

Their first mission, tells them to travel back to a distant era where large, two-legged creatures reign control of the land. To the age of the dinosaur they must go and, once there, they need to make certain that these creatures do eventually become extinct. While there, they must also collect an item that does not belong in that world - a battery.

As you can probably guess, the adventure only continues from there. Traveling to eras in the past and then, their last stop, leaves them in the future where flying cars are the norm. Although a bunch of shady, untrustworthy characters, these seven will need to put their differences aside and work together to make life possible.

Around each turn is another adventure that is action-packed and entertaining. Comedy mixed with history will allow this story to be fun for all those involved as things are bound to get crazy when seven villains try to save the world. Heads will butt and hearts will be broken but it's all worth it in the end. Well, hopefully....

So, human, what's your sin?
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-14-2012 at 01:16 PM.

The Characters
    Pride | Envy | Wrath | Sloth | Greed | Gluttony | Lust

"The good guys always finish last.
    And, by then, the world will be gone.
    Hence, the need for the bad guys who...
    don't give a shit about the rule book."

The following characters can be claimed
    THE TRUE HEROES
    >
    Pride -
    Artsydaze
    > Envy - Riku27
    > Wrath - Xavi
    > Sloth - Nero123
    > Greed - SIXONINE
    > Gluttony
    > Lust - A91nicole

THE TRUE VILLAINS
    + Mad Scientist
    + Hunter Humility

+ Hunter Kindness - Xavi
    + Hunter Patience
    + Hunter Diligence
    + Hunter Charity
    + Hunter Temperance - Artsydaze
    +
    Hunter Chastity

THE OTHER ROLES
    + Medic - ISOS_Duke
    + The Bald Merchant (for laughs)
    + The Old Fart (for laughs) - Artsydaze

General Info on the Characters:
    The characters should be between the ages of 16 and 85. Gender doesn't matter as this is not a romance-based story.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-15-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Gender doesn't matter as this is not a romance-based story.[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    Unless you're Lust...lust is always a female
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Lust could totally be male! I've played a male lust before. XP

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Gaining a Reputation
    I love to do time traveling fixture plot lines. Do you need a person to come up with various plots? I have some idea involving stuff like Nazi Germany, Abe Lincoln Assassination, Albert Einstein not inventing the Atom Bomb, The Persian conquering all of Europe. I certainly want in as the people erasing or messing with history.

Sorry, this plot won't be happening. You had missed the drama that revolved around this earlier. What sucks even more is that all my hard work writing up the details was deleted in the process. So I will not be making this because it's caused me enough grief and I invested too much time and effort into it to have it deleted.

Maybe in the future, I will touch back on this idea, but, for now, I don't even want to be bothered with this. Losing 40 minutes worth of detail is just... I can't even explain it with a word.

- hangouts -

Change of plans. I'm reworking some of this with Duke. We figured out a y to tie up some of the lose ends. So yeah, when I get on a comput (tomorrow), I'll start explaining the stuff.

SIX, you can totally help! Omg, this could be WTFRPG's first ever three-GM roleplay! Omgomgomg, I wanna do this. Sounds so fun! :3

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Would anyone oppos to... Each of the seven characters picking and hosting a time era? Like if SIX wants to do Persia, SIX would write up the rules for that world! And then a91nicole could picke her own era and write up the rules for that one. So on and so forth! That way we all have a chance to pick an era and decide the fate of the world.

- hangouts -

Gaining a Reputation
    Sounds like a rad idea. I would be up for something like that. Can you reserve Greed for me? I would hate to see this idea go down the drain after a single mishap.

I will TRY to do that on my iPad... If not...
    people, greed is taken
    there, now no one will steal it. XD

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Well, I guess it worked. XD Oh well, now it.s double resevered for you. XP

- hangouts -

Gaining a Reputation
    So the Government enemies, should we give them "Virtues" codename? That would emphasize the titles for the seven sins

Like for the real baddies of the story? The ones that are messing up the timeline? So like the Mad scientist, the two hunters, and... well.. I guess I need four more bad guys with good guy names.

omg, this story is so backwards it's awesome! Criminals are the good guys. The real bad guys have good guy names. The world is upside down.

I think this roleplay should be renamed OH SH!T. XD

- hangouts -

Gaining a Reputation
    If you play Bayonetta, they follow that plot device. Witches and Demons are good, Angels and Gods are bad. You play as a sexy gun-slinging witch.

So we are still doing Dino for the first mission right and we plan to follow a linear time line instead of jumping around left and right like an episode of Dr Who.
    Last edited by SIXONINE; 08-09-2012 at 12:26 AM.

I'm assuming that's a game. XD But it reminds me of Devil Survivor, this concept. When you play that game, you have the option of chosing to fight with angels or demons. And then, from there, you have to fight for the right to live. If you pick demons, the angels are out to kill you. If you pick angels, the demons are out to get you.

I think that.s how the game went. Been two years since I last played. I wonder where that game is...

Anyway, I like that idea! Especially if we make the sins be demons and the virtues be angels. XD

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

II just have to share this! So my brother is watching Digimon and it's the episode where they are traveling beteen the digiworld and the real world. They are talking about time dimensions and warping and stuff. It made me laugh. XD

- hangouts -

I don't know that game either. DX

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Okay so titles. I have a few ideas.
    7SIN
    S7N
    The SeVeN (where the V will be made of two I's and the e's will look like dots)
    OH SH!T

Any preferences? I mean, I can just keep it The Seven but it's a rather boring, overused name.

- hangouts -

Gaining a Reputation
    "Timey Wimey, Wibbly Wobbly"
    Enough with the Dr. Who reference!

Can you get a backwards 7 character maybe that would make a cooler title or we can come up with a group name title. "Syndicate 7 or Synd7cate" if you plan to use 7 as a replacement for the i. Something Latin maybe.

Oh man, a91nicole will love you for that reference. She's a Doctor Who fan. Hardcore. All over her facebook. XD Me... I've never watched it.

Ohhhh! And I like that title! Syndicate 7.

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword Spielerische-Elfe's Avatar
    Will this be a beginner game? Or, intermediate or advanced? XD

Hmmmm, that's a good question. Int to Adv probably.

- hangouts -

Interesting, I would like to be Pride, if it's not taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Artsydaze View Post
    Interesting, I would like to be Pride, if it's not taken?
    All yours! Feel free to toss around ideas. Is there an era you would like to travel to or a famous person you'd like to interact with?

- hangouts -

Victorian era is one of my favorite, and maybe we could have a hand with the French revolution in Versailles?

I kinda like S7N, actually, but it's a bit short...

I know! S7Nera, a pun on seven, era and sinner![COLOR="Silver"]

Oh! They could be the one having made the Black Plaque as a sort of population control as it was starting to cause problems, too!

I made my character: http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....ub=pool&id=802
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 08-11-2012 at 02:32 AM.

YES! I love the idea of using real people this go around. Getting sick of the anime. XD

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=overview

There's the link.

- hangouts -

I usually take real people photograph in here xD... And I am so happy that it's finally here!

Okay, so I'm going to change the villain/criminal part a bit. You don't have to be a villain/criminal. You do have to have a sinful side.

Also, I want to bring alignment into play. XP
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-13-2012 at 01:50 PM.

- hangouts -

*GOES INSAAAAAAANE*
    Devil May Cry is very simple to get, watch the anime, watch cutscenes
    then watch Devil may Cry the stupid files

Guys, Harv is writing himself. It's scary. WHY IS HE SECRETLY SO EVIL!?

- hangouts -

Ain't so secret now Xav

OH DAMN. Secret is out. DX

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Bam! Added more characters. Feel free to double up!

- hangouts -

Xav is possessed? Oh snap! :O

Which one is the closest i can get to being the Death Horseman (not refrencing darksiders 2...if you think I am stop that thought right now or face the wrath of my mighty laser eyes)