Login to your account

Thread: ANIMA D A I S: A War Against Death [UPDATED: 2 SPOTS LEFT]

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar

ANIMA D A I S: A War Against Death [UPDATED: 2 SPOTS LEFT]

You have been asked by Life to save our world from infinite Death and Destruction. Will you be able to save mankind?

This RP is a gory exploit into what happens when highschool students are forced into saving the world from an apocalyptic outcome. Powers, Death, and many antagonists await in this Beginner game that challenges you to overcome the impossible, or to die trying.

Can you save the world?

Needs: 6 (or less) players
    Level: Beginner
    Audience: General

ANIMA DAIS
    Last edited by NomDePlume; 08-20-2012 at 02:31 AM.

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar
    People, join this, it's awesome! *u*

*runs around with banners*

ONLY FOUR SLOTS LEFT!

Here is the list of powers- which only one of is actually upgraded- so get it while it is still open

Manipulation: Wild Blaze (Upgraded) | SEALED | OPEN | This power can harness and control fire. Of course like all manipulation powers there has to be fire within the area, but due to its upgraded nature it can increase the intensity of the blaze. This of course can still be extinguished by the natural means and if the user is damaged they can lose their control and not be able to regain control of the power.

Weaponization: Artemis Bow | FREE | OPEN | Wielding the ‘Artemis Bow’ gives its users all the upgrade in senses that an animal has and a quicker agility and reaction time than most. Arrows are made by pulling back on the bow string- but without an upgrade they will impale a foe with invisible force-created arrows- while they do heavy force damage they will not be able to be a weakness against elemental affinity.

Alteration: Angelus Reign (Defiled) | FREE | OPEN | This was Miranda’s power before she defeated and sequentially captured and resurrected. It gifted the young girl bright blinding white wings and the ability to lay her hands on others to heal them. Of course her power also reflected in her speed and she relied heavily on a second weapon to defend herself. With her removal of the games it was how many of the other pawns died and their anima was captured by Death. Now it has all be returned- even her own- but the power has been altered and the wings are black.

Weaponization: Spear of God | FREE | OPEN |This is a weapon summon that seems like a simple golden spear it is hurled towards a foe and turns into pure lightening. It crackles and booms like a good thunderstorm, but will turn back into a spear once it has hit a tangible body. The user will not be able to summon it back to them, but instead must fetch it. If used as a martial weapon- it will still give light jolts of electricity but its’ main power comes from throwing.

ONLY THREE SLOTS LEFT!

Here is the list of powers- which only one of is actually upgraded- so get it while it is still open

Manipulation: Wild Blaze (Upgraded) | SEALED | OPEN | This power can harness and control fire. Of course like all manipulation powers there has to be fire within the area, but due to its upgraded nature it can increase the intensity of the blaze. This of course can still be extinguished by the natural means and if the user is damaged they can lose their control and not be able to regain control of the power.

Weaponization: Artemis Bow | FREE | OPEN | Wielding the ‘Artemis Bow’ gives its users all the upgrade in senses that an animal has and a quicker agility and reaction time than most. Arrows are made by pulling back on the bow string- but without an upgrade they will impale a foe with invisible force-created arrows- while they do heavy force damage they will not be able to be a weakness against elemental affinity.

Weaponization: Spear of God | FREE | OPEN |This is a weapon summon that seems like a simple golden spear it is hurled towards a foe and turns into pure lightening. It crackles and booms like a good thunderstorm, but will turn back into a spear once it has hit a tangible body. The user will not be able to summon it back to them, but instead must fetch it. If used as a martial weapon- it will still give light jolts of electricity but its’ main power comes from throwing.

Hm...Might enter with another character....maybe....but I've got a ton of RPs I'm already in, haha. ; u ;

ONLY TWO SLOTS LEFT!

Here is the list of powers- which only one of is actually upgraded- so get it while it is still open. Also we need some men-folk in here. Of course if neither of these positions are filled I will fill them with guys or at least to make the gender ratio equivalent.

Last edited by NomDePlume; 08-20-2012 at 11:28 AM.

I have an idea for Wild Blaze (and yes, he will be a boy!)! I will get to it at once!

XD Ooh, lady friends~ Might consider making one of those~

And *sadface* Touya's the only gay guy~ ; u ; Ah, well. XD

*cough*Or so they all think...*cough*

Isaac just REALLY REALLY want to likes girls. Will it work? We'll see...

XD Oh, I see~

CLOSED
    Though I took the last spot to expedite things- if anyone is interested in joining do let me know. Otherwise the game will start in a day or so.