Login to your account

Thread: [PSA] CAMPFIRE STORIES: Role-Play Horrors!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[PSA] CAMPFIRE STORIES: Role-Play Horrors!

CAMPFIRE STORIES: RP HORRORS!

This might not be the section for it, but, after a minute of thought (it was really more like a second, though), I figured it was relevant enough! And, if it isn't? Well, then suck a D.

I'm just kidding. If this is in the wrong forum, just move it to the right place (and we'll be cool, promise). But, honestly, I think this is the place for it. So, moving on.

As the name suggests: TELL US YOUR RP/GM/ETC HORROR STORIES!

I mean, let's be real with each other. We've all experienced or witnessed RP mishaps. Hell, we might have BEEN the source of the problem (lol!). But, this is where we get to kick back, take shots*, and share our best stories (or not so great stories, I wouldn't know). And, as always, this is meant to be mildly entertaining and vaguely amusing. Don't take shit too heavily and learn to smell the goddamn roses.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is: This is a thread to share your nightmarish RP experiences, your head-splitting GM moments, and gossip the fuq out of people we might or might not know. Of course, if you want to talk about people we know... might I suggest using lots and lots of discretion? I'm not going to discourage discussion of shitty experienced shared amongst known individuals, but I do suggest that everyone use their head and a bit of common sense.

We're all humans. We all hurt and we all bleed.

Having said that, I'm not going to police the thread. I'm not going to demand people shape up and line up just because you (or someone you know) has gotten their egos stomped into the ground.

So what if your feelings are hurt? Do you want me to give you a kiss? Or do you want me to take your side, hold your hand, and declare you ruler of the universe (lol, dafuq?) And, if you ARE offended, allow me to say this: Hey, stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up. Seriously. Grow up. And, for those who are, like, children... uh, yo. Man, this just got awkward real fast.

In any case, we're just here to have fun. So, have at it! Give me your best (worst) experience, ever!

*SHOTS NOT INCLUDED WITH THREAD.

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-15-2012 at 04:58 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.