Login to your account

Out of Anime and Into Life

[I've had a sudden obsession with Tekken recently and I thought to myself, what would it be like if the characters came into the real world; Hope You Enjoy it (: ]......

Tags: high school, mix, reality, teen, tekken, video game, virtual

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: ajgrant

Created: 08-15-2012, 03:36 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

At the beginning of the Iron Fist Tournament 6, Jin, the reigning champion decided it was time to end Tournaments like this. With the help of some of the other warriors, they came up with a plan to stunt the championship. Together, the champions, came up with a way to stunt the games, so at the Quarter Final there were 10 competitors, but no winner. Enraged, Hizima banished Jin, and his helpers from their animated, fictional world to the teenage, reality equivalent of 21st century Japan.

Two Years Later, With No Real Direction and No Purpose, 10 Teenagers set out to find out who they are and where they came from. With The Help of the eldest, They Do what any modern day teenager would do: Enroll In A School, get a job and of course, Snoop.

But The KAIS School is no different from any other school. They're cliquey, they're anti-social and they're in it to win it and they do not like the faces of their new "classmates".

Rules

• Characters.
-If One Would Like To Make Two Characters, Please Make One Tekken And One Real-Life.
-There Are Only 8 Tekken Characters (Left), And I Am Not Making Any More.
-Banners ; I Like Banners, So When Choosing A Face Claim For Your Character Please Consider That You're Going To Need A Banner.
-Accepting Tekken Characters, Real-Life Characters and Teachers.

• OOC
-I will Always Be in OOC if you need any kind of assistance, you can also Private Message Me If You Wish.
-Want to fight with someone? Go There.