Login to your account

Arena Tower

Locked up in a tower, you have to get out of there. Will you face the jeopardy of each floor ? Will you reach the top ?......

Tags: action, blood, camera, modern, mystery, non-fantasy, survival, suspense, tower

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Jaffre

Created: 06-17-2011, 09:06 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Arena Tower

1. Characters in this post:
    "Eheheh! Here you are, welcome in Arena Tower. If you want to get out of here, there is only one way: climbing all the floors to the top of the Silver Tower! However it will not be as simple as you imagine! Eheheh! See you there!"
    The sharp voice was still reverberating in the room.

As the left door opened, people rushed unto the stairs or didn't hurry. Some were reluctant and other remained in their spot. Finally, some of them were vainly trying to open the front door.

[Here we go...]

2. Characters in this post:
    Laura had awoken in the tower suddenly, and watched as the television screen came to life with wide eyes. What was going on? Why was she there? She couldn't remember even getting there... She had been walking back to campus from a party, then... black. She watched, dazed, as others frantically began climbing the stairs of the tower, or as some continued trying to force open the front door. She could already tell that attempt was in vain. She stood roughly in the middle of the room, looking around. She was by no means calm, and probably looked a little frantic; but she forced herself to keep her thinking logical. There was always a solution, and panic didn't help you any. And quite frankly, the only solution she could see was attempting to reach the top of the tower. However, she remained standing where she was, watching as others tried various different things. It made sense to wait a little while... If there was something dangerous on the upper levels of the tower, she didn't want to be on the front line.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lucio was looking around him. He had awoken in a unknown place surrounded by unknown people. He never liked people. He walked through the crowd to reach the doors -if he wanted to get out of there, he had to see those. He was elbowing his way toward this goal when the screen lit up.
    He didn't pay much attention to what was said -he only get that he had to climb stairs to get out- and continue his way through the crowd. He was looking at those morons while there were trying to knock the door down. Pointless. He sighed and decided to intervene.

"Stop hitting that damn door dammit. Y'only dislocating your shoulder."

4. Characters in this post:
    Megumi sat sternly with her head against the wall, glancing around the room slowly. "Kono basho wa nanidesu ka?" (What is this place?) She muttered to herself. Megumi had a habit of speaking Japanese when she felt a bit weary. And with her new surroundings, this was to be expected. She last remembered herself fixing one of her race cars, then the next...well...She couldn't remember. She closed her eyes as she heard a mysterious voice fill the room. "Eheheh! Here you are, welcome in Arena Tower. If you want to get out of here, there is only one way: climbing all the floors to the top of the Silver Tower! However it will not be as simple as you imagine! Eheheh! See you there!"

"
    Jigoku wa kono bashodesu ka." (The hell is this place?) She then rolls onto her knees and stands up slowly. She feels herself get a bit dizzy but regains balance a few seconds later.

5. Characters in this post:
    Alexia's eyes flutter open slowly trying to adjust to the light and number of people in the room. Noticing that she was spread out all over the floor she quickly picked herself up into a little ball, clenching her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. She quietly whispers to herself, "How did I get here?" Then she sees the giant screen flash on and explain what's going on. After listening for a few moments Alexia nods and gets up carefully letting her body uncurl naturally.

Once she stands she looks around for a way to climb up like the thing on the screen had said, realizing it might not be best to just start scaling the walls she thought the people around her could probably help. She noticed a person just standing in the middle of the room and decided it might be best to get someone else's opinion on the situation. Walking over to the person she starts speaking, "So, what do you think of this predicament?" She stopped once she stood next to the person, and looked at them with puzzlement on her face.

6. Characters in this post:
    Ace woke up in the middle of a room that was completely foreign to him, and blinked. Surely...he had to still be dreaming. So, still just a bit groggily, he reached over, and pinched his left arm. However, he felt the pinch, and he was suddenly wide awake. His pinching himself had proven to him that he wasn't dreaming...so where was he?

The boy glanced around again, trying to make some sense of what was going on, and just as he did, the screen came on, and he heard the voice. Quietly he listened to it, a shiver running down his back as he did. He didn't like the sound of this. In fact, this sounded like a nightmare to him. Why...why couldn't today just be a normal day? He wanted to curl up in a ball and try to forget everything, however he knew that wasn't practical, and wouldn't do anything to help him in such a situation, so with a sigh he stood up, and began to make his way over towards the boy and girl who were speaking to each other, and just in time to hear the boy's question.

"According to the voice that came from that screen over there," he said pointing to the screen that had lit up a couple moments before, "We're in 'Arena Tower'. Past that fact, I know about as little as you do." he stated a hint of nervousness in his voice, as he told them something they probably already knew. This also made him think about what the voice said. It wouldn't be as simple as expected to get to the top of the tower...that sounded rather threatening to him. He thought about traps, and such...almost like in Indiana Jones, before quickly shaking his head. You've watched too many movies Ace, just get a hold of yourself, you're getting to be rather paranoid. he thought to himself, before looking at the way upstairs. They would have to start the climb eventually....and when they did...what would they find? He didn't like being so unprepared, but sometimes it was hard to be prepared for the unexpected.

7. Characters in this post:
    Alexia looked at the first boy returning the shy smile he gave her, but looked away after a moment. "This could be real, there's only one way to find out, and I'm thinking we've got to climb up to find out. And as for where we are all I know is what the screen said and this boy just repeated" She said and nudged her head at the boy who was walking towards the two of them. Turning to the boy that was walking, "Will do, dude." She looked down at the ground, "By the way guys, my name is Alexia. Ready to get out of here?" She looked back up at them with a quirky smile showing she was ready for the challenge.
    Alexia then took a slow spin to see what everyone else in the room was doing. From what she could tell a lot of people were taking the stairs. She casually walked over towards the stairs, but didn't walk onto them, she waited to see what happened to the next person on the stairs.

8. Characters in this post:
    Megumi looked around at the group of people before thinking to herself. "Maybe I should head on up." Taking a huff, Megumi unfolded her arms and looked for a way to get out of this semi crowded room, and out of this damn tower.

9. Characters in this post:
    The way to the stairs really was overcrowded. The faster way to reach it was to elbow through the crowd -or to wait until it get better. It happened that one or two people get trampled on but that was their fault. They should have been more careful.

In the same time, the front door hadn't move for an inch which didn't discourage those valorous guys from hitting it in the hope of opening it -in spite of the warnings of rational minds.

Curiously, nobody was near the right door, as if it was repulsive.

10. Characters in this post:
    Alexia looked at the boy, "I was just checking out the stairs to see if they were trapped." She looked up at him, "I guess the stairs look safe." Alexia walked through the door after elbowing some guy in the stomach to get him to move. She heard him grunt, and pulled the guy she had been speaking with through the hole in the people that she had made. "Let's go." She smiled and started jogging up the stairs.

11. Characters in this post:
    Ace had been caught up in his own thoughts for a moment, and so he blinked when he heard the other boy speak to him. But then he seemed to realize what was asked, and he nodded his head. "Yes, I'm coming." he replied, giving the other male a small smile. Ace then took in a deep breath to calm down his rapid heartbeat, and then began to follow the girl who had called herself Alexia, his pace a bit slower and more cautious. It was rather obvious that he was nervous. He tended to be when in an foreign places.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Hold up! I'm coming too! Wait 2 seconds!"
    Lucio started running towards the stairs, "Y'all seem like the most sane people in this place, I can join yar trip up there?" He asked the 3 people, Alexia, Lance, and Ace, who had just started up the stairs.

Alexia stopped for a moment on the stairs looking back at the boys, "I think anyone who wants can join, I don't care, but if you slow us down, I'm not stopping again." She shrugged, "Let's get going guys." She saw another girl on the stairs that had been in the lobby like area a few moments prior, but did not much else than look at her for a milli-second. She was more focused on running.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12