Login to your account

Xavi's character dump

Action-packed adventures await you. We've got the rides, the views, the fun, the romance. All ages welcome. Come, let paradise be your one-way ultimate getaway!......

Tags: action/adventure, curse, free for all, fun, getaway, haunted resort, mayhem, murder, mystery, paradise, romance, utopia/dystopia

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 07-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 71

1. Characters in this post:
    "A shady folk like me? Why, my dear, what would make you think such terrible thoughts, especially when that very stranger is keeping you from falling to your... death." His lips pulled up into a smile as he felt the woman's very life in the palm of his hands. One quick move and he could easily move her toward the edge and "accidentally" trip her. Of course, she might not die. That would foil it all. Perhaps he could slip some toxin in her drink? What drink? Oh, the drink he would try to revive her with. Yes, yes! That would work.

Before long, he realized he was trying to kill this woman rather than help her. With a bit of a sigh, he gave her rump a bit of a playful push up. "Come on, I need your help anyway. Even though you don't have your glasses, I'm hoping you can still tie ties."

He usually bought his tie pre-tied, but, since that wasn't possible here, he would need someone else to do the favor for him. Something about women and the ability to tie one always baffled him. Why was he unable to do so but these ladies, well they were quite skilled.

Forcing her up the steps, his hands gripped her forearm, jerking her toward the men's room. Instantly, some of the men in the area whistled.

"Sorry brothers, she can't see right now so your," he smirked, "lack of size won't deter her from my side."

2. Characters in this post:
    Chiyoko watched the man guide the woman. It clicked in her head that she was impaired in some way. She would normally assume something mental, but her intuition was telling her otherwise. The woman's (Kyna's) mouth was moving quickly, meaning she could speak well. And her movements were tense, instead of the strange laxness of the mentally deficient. Kyna peaked her curiosity as well. Perhaps she can't see.
    Chiyoko was also watching while a strange look overcame the man's (Todd) features. Was that... excitement? Malice? He copped a feel on the woman's rump. Perhaps he was a sex monkey. She picked up a glass a champagne from a nearby waiter and sipped thoughtfully. She turned her gaze to the chandeliers. That didn't fit his image. But then again, being opposite of what you look is the best way to get what you want.
    She turned her sights again to watch him lead her into the men's room. Strange behavior or not, it was much too soon to brand him just yet.
    Chiyoko debated for a half a second, then decided she had nothing too lose. Maneuvering through the crowd, she practiced her speech in case she was caught. Innocence might not work; He'd seen her already. Daft would, however. She walked up the steps gracefully and stood beside the men's room, listening. "... he from my side." That was a man's voice, his perhaps. she stared up at the ceiling and practiced looking as blank as possible, glass held in front of her face.

3. Characters in this post:
    Megan walked past the balloon stand and pushed past to the cotton candy stand. As she walked away with a humongous glob of cotton candy she began to twitch and flinch to the noises around her. She walked to the closest bench to sit. On the bench was a young man with green hair, May I sit here? She said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

4. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru returned to the hotel as the darkness rolls in. He headed straight to the suite-elevator. Up to the top, suite 1010. He tosses all of his clothes from the outing into his personal laundry chute and hops in for a long hot shower before dinner.

5. Characters in this post:
    Standing with her hands on her hips, the lady with sleek, black hair waits for the hotel workers to carry in her luggage. One can tell that this young lady is not poor.

Lilith wears a maroon dress that covers only one third of her thighs and maroon high heels. On her neck dangles a ruby on a thin black chain. Resting, on her left wrist is a sparkling bracelet with black diamonds.

Little droplets of sweat form on their neck and forehead as the men heave her suitcases. They drop it heavily on the bed, each one of them panting and some rubbing the back of their necks.

"Thank you boys," Lilith says with a sweet smile. "I'm so sorry you had to carry all this in. I wish I could have helped," she says with a convincingly helpless voice.

"It's fine ma'am; it's our job. You just take care of that fractured back of yours," One of the men replies. Of course, she doesn't really have a fractured back nor did she fracture it by helping some child get their toy out of the sewers, but they don't need to know that.

Lilith smiles warmly, gently touching the man's shoulder, "You're one kind soul." The man grins, flattered at her compliment. "Okay, well you all must leave now," she says with a hard tone, still with a smile, but it is not warm; it is a sly sort of smile.

As the men shuffle out of the room, Lilith begins unpacking her things. She neatly places her skirts, shorts, and shirts in the closet and hangs her assortment of dresses. She lays out her shoes on the floor of the closet and places her box of jewelry on the table next to the bed.

She opens her window and finds a breath-taking view of the resort. It is green and clean. There are people running around the beach and others relaxing. The ocean with its waves tumbling into shore is clear blue. A rushing waterfall surrounded by fresh plants is visible in the distance. Lilith is looking forward to relaxing and being carefree. She did not come her with any wants, desires, or goals, she would just like to relax. That's not saying she will not cause any trouble, though.

Her stomach rumbles. It has been awhile since she has eaten and she is famished. After quickly checking her appearance in the mirror, she walks out of her room, heading for the lobby to get a bite to eat.

6. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru arrived in the lobby wearing one of his suits. He would have to get all of them re-tailored soon, as his workout routine seemed to be working.

He looked around the lobby for a moment before heading to the resturaunt, walking straight past the host and seating himself along one wall, always keeping as much of the room in his view as possible.

He flagged down a waiter, ordered his favorite red wine, and a hefty medium rare steak to be served on a bed of rice.

7. Characters in this post:
    The lobby is quiet and calm with people checking in and out and others standing about. Looking around, she spots many restaurants open. She picks the one that is dim with red lights.

People are chatting and eating away at their food. Most of them come in pairs, but one person sits alone, all the way in the back. Lilith notices the man with dark hair. Lilith decides she doesn't want to eat alone. As the waitress is about to take his order, Lilith casually walks over to his table. By the time she has gotten there, he had already ordered.

"I'm sorry I'm so late, honey," she says in a truly apologetic form to the stranger. She turns to the waitress, "I'll have what he's having--with ice tea instead of wine."

"Okay, your order will be right up," the waitress says, scribbling down the order before she walks away.

Lilith seats herself. She smiles warmly at the dark haired man. "Hi," She says casually as if he is a good acquaintance.

8. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru eyes his new guest suspiciously, sipping from his wine glass before speaking.

"To what do I owe this visit?"

He looks around the room for any sign of disgruntled old business partners, assassins waiting for him to be distracted, or anything else that might seem out of place, all the while keeping her plainly within view.

"And, if you don't mind, please keep your hands where I can see them."

9. Characters in this post:
    The man's reaction took her by surprise. She wasn't expecting him to be so..guarded?

"I didn't mean to frighten you," Lilith says teasingly. She rest her elbows on the table and crosses her arms together. Her posture is straight and poise as she leans closer to the man.

With sweet, innocent eyes, she explains, "Look, I just came in here because there's this man--sort of the stalker type, that has been following me around. I figured I would blend in better if I wasn't by myself."

A persuasive grin forms across her face, "You wouldn't mind if I accompany you, do you? I mean, what harm could a little lady like me do to such a strong man like yourself?"

The waitress walks in and brings in Lilith's order.

10. Characters in this post:
    "You are welcome to dine with me, miss. I will, however, remain cautious. Also, I should warn you now, I will likely not provide you a stimulating conversation, but if protection is what you require, I am happy to provide."

He begins eating his steak... nearly perfect. Juicy and tender, with excellent taste, and the rice is almost as good as at home. After eating the first cut, he carefully swallows and glances at his guest.

"That is alot of steak for a lady."

11. Characters in this post:
    About thirty minutes has passed since he first took a dip in the water. He was starting to grow tired of his routine and decided it was time to do something a little less… boring. Lifting weights? He hadn't done that yet. Or maybe some calming stretches would be best? Byrne was getting pretty tired. Maybe it was time to call it quits for the day?

Throwing on a shirt and drying himself off, he marched back into the workout portion of the gym. Going straight to the yoga mats, he started his end of training stretches. It felt great to be done for the day. The raven even seemed to have a bit of a smile to his face, although most would call it a wary smirk.

As he bent over himself, his eyes scanned the faces of the people that were in the gym along with him. There were about fifteen faces - three of them being women. Not that it mattered what gender they were as Byrne wasn't interested in that sort of thing. Letting out a deep exhale, he dumped to his butt and let the cool air kiss his skin. It really was nice to be in an air conditioned room that was so… tranquil and calm.

12. Characters in this post:
    The white-haired woman had a haughty skip to her pace. Head held high and shoulders back, she picked her way through the stream of people and eventually found herself in the shop portion of the carnival. At first, she wanted to try it all out - the games, the food, the thrills - but she just had to give the sledge hammer test a go. Paying a pretty penny, she picked that hammer up like it was nothing. Swinging it down, the owner of the booth even took a step back for fear that she would strike open a hole in the ground. Sure enough, the bell alarmed and a crowd had gather. Smug as always, Ell whirled around and bowed to the people that were now begging her to play again. Of course, they were paying

After growing bored of this, she decided to venture toward the booths, specifically a fortune telling one. Those were always so much fun. And by fun, she meant horrid. They were always so cheery and light - which bothered her to no end. She wanted something more moody and adventurous. Not the same-old-same-old boring story that everyone hears.

Hand on the table, the woman slid on the stool and slapped some cash down in the bowl.

"Well, what's in my future?" she asked black haired woman.

13. Characters in this post:
    Upon hearing the sounds of someone falling, the male shot up and made his way to the down woman. Pulling her to her feet, the raven gave her a good pat-down as he tried to fluff her clothing. Why, Sebby even fixed the lass' hair. Hands now on her shoulders, the raven offered her a sincere smile.

"You should be more careful, doll. Would hate to see you get hurt." Hands releasing her from his light grip, he ascended the stairs and got back on stage. His eyes, however, remained fixed on the girl, despite what it appeared. Sebastian looked as if he was about to sing but, as figured, the expected vocals didn't come. Instead, it was a question.

"Do you play?" Hinting at the violin, he coaxed the woman to join him on stage. "I've been looking for someone to work with and… well, if you're interested, maybe we can work together?"

Oh, where were his manners. He didn't even tell his sweet little thing who he was. "I'm Sebastian Knight, in case you didn't recognize me. Erm, I usually go by the stage name of Sebby." His hand dragged through his hair. "My solo career has come to a near halt and I was told that if I want to say in the music industry, I need to try something new. Singing alongside a violin sounds fun and exciting."

A laugh echoed about the room. "Of course, I won't make you do anything although, I did just help you up and I could always use that fall as blackmail or something. But yeah, it's totally up to you whether you team up with me or not. Just remember, it's your reputation that's on the line not mine!"

14. Characters in this post:
    Lilith did not hesitate to start in on her food, slicing large chunks of meat for her to eat, as she listens to the man. It did not dawn on her at how fast she was devouring the steak. Sometimes, her werewolf instincts just take over, especially at night. Taking gulp, she says, "I do tend to have quite a large appetite. Not very lady like is it?"

She sighs and starts to eat a bit slower, "Thank you for your company. So, what do you do for a living that makes you so..hesitant towards strangers?"

15. Characters in this post:
    "I am in business. Unfortunately, sometimes in business not everybody can win. I ALWAYS win. Therefore, some choose to hold grudges; and a 50 million dollar grudge is quite the catalyst for paranoia."

Hakiru returns to his food, pausing before taking his next bite.

"There is no need for niceties around me, miss. What is 'ladylike' should be decided by the lady in question."

Hakiru takes the steak and rice from his fork, savoring each moment of the exquisite taste.

16. Characters in this post:
    Midori giggle with delight as the last person whom entered the fortune teller tent ran off in tears. This had been such a wonderful idea. Humans were so naďve, going about their lives thinking that creature such as her didn’t exist, that by getting their fortune told they would know the path they would take and have their happy little ending. Life was a cruel thing with its many twists and turns, but in the end there is only death. Despicable creatures such as humans should realize this, but instead they keep hoping for their perfect little happy ending. ”I’ll show them their happy endings,” the raven haired woman said to herself in a sarcastic tone.

It wasn’t long before another person entered her tent. The young woman had silver hair which intrigued her. She took a moment before deciding to use this crystal ball which sat in the center of the table. “Let’s see, shall we my dear,” she said in a thick Japanese accent. The tent fell dead silent as she closed her eyes, chanting in Japanese. Her words seemed to echo, resonating around the tent. When she stopped she opened her crimson eyes that were now glowing softly. She gazed into the crystal ball which seemed to have come to life on its own. The ball glows a soft white at first before the colors inside of it started swirling.

Staring into the crystal ball she interrupted what she saw. “In your near future there will be a fight. Your life will depend on the choices that you make because this fight will be one of survival. One mistake and you’ll be dead. Beware for death awaits all.” Her tone was dark and slightly sinister as she spoke. The raven haired woman was in a trance, but not one of her own making. What’s going on that isn’t what I wasn’t the fortune I was going to give her. A few moments passed before she was in control of herself again, breaking from the trance. Once free her crimson gaze fell onto the stranger. “Be wary my dear. Evil lurks in the darkness.” Her words were more of a warning this time.

The vampire was unnerved a little by the fact that she had lost control of her own body even if it was only for a few moments. This matter would have to be looked into further after she was done toying with the humans here at the carnival. She would be damned if she was going to allow herself to be someone else’s puppet. She was the one that was going to be in control and pulling other peoples strings, not the other way around.

17. Characters in this post:
    Hearing the male approach she lowered her head to stare at the floor so he wouldn’t see her red cheeks. Many thoughts raced through her head as she waited from him to make fun of her for being clumsy. The young woman wasn’t prepared for what was about to transpire. The male had pulled her too her feet then processed to dust her off as well as fix her clothes and hair. She was still a little afraid to look up the taller male and she could only guess at the look she had on her face as he did those things. Once he finish she finally looked up at him and was somewhat reassured that he wasn’t a totally bad person or at least that is what her gut told her.

She gave him a sheepish smile in return. “Yeah, I’m sorry for the trouble.” In her mind her voice trembled, even though it hadn’t. There was no way that she was about to tell him that he had caused her to fall, not that he would believe that or so she told herself. Released from his grasp her eyes followed him. Her head tilted to the side slightly.

“Yes, I play the violin and a few other instruments,” she replied with a nod. At first she was hesitant to join this stranger on the stage. In the back of her mind she had a nagging feeling that he looked familiar, but she couldn’t pinpoint why. “That is an interesting offer sir, but we don’t know each other and have just met. I’m not sure that would be such a good idea.” As she talked she ascended the stairs, picked up the violin case and walked halfway to where the male stood. This was all getting strange.

Once the male introduced himself it hit her like a ton of bricks. Why hadn’t she realized before that he was a famous singer whom she was familiar what some of his work. She just wanted to hit her forehead with the palm of her hand, but she stood still, listening to what he had to say, letting him finish.

“I’m Tabitha Williams, but I’m not a famous perform like you. I mostly play and sing for fun.” Unconsciously she shifted her wait feeling uncomfortable. He was talking of blackmail, though they had just met and she had fallen. This annoyed her and made her wonder if her gut feeling was off this time. Normally she wouldn’t say much and just walk away or something, but not this time. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at him. By now she had sat down the violin to free her hands. “Blackmail? Really is that a way to treat someone whom you don’t even know? Anyway, I was considering your offer and helping you out. I’m not sure I want to help someone who would resort to blackmail to get what they want.” She crossed her arms, wondering if maybe he already knew her flaws or maybe he was just like everyone else.

A small grin crossed her lips as she had an idea. Maybe she could beat him at his own game. “I’ll make you a deal. If you can prove to me that you’re career is at a halt then I will help you, but if you can’t then you forget about the fall and you can find someone else to blackmail into helping you.” She lowered her head and chuckled slightly, whispering to herself. “I’m tired of people taking advantage of my kindness then throwing me to the curb when they no longer need it.” Really she had little care if he heard the last part or not and if he had, he better not she her pity because she didn’t need or want it. “So do we have a deal or not,” she asked looking at him once more.

18. Characters in this post:
    Including her, there were only three females in the Gym. It was not a big deal though. Monika kept running on the treadmill. Minutes later, jogging. A few more minutes later, walking. At last, she stopped the device and got down panting. She was never ever an athlete. Being the skinny type of girl, and obviously the thinnest among the three females in the Gym, she was the one with the least physical power. The black-haired maiden wheezed as she support herself by leaning against the wall. Wrath was still blazing inside.

Muscular men were not her cups of tea. No matter when the big, sinewy males attempted to dally or toy with her, the black-haired lass would either shoot them a deadly glare or simply ignored them. At the moment she was enclosed with a bunch of large men. Oh gut, she shook her head when looking down and untying her ponytail.

19. Characters in this post:
    After having a word with her Yoh-onii, she went to the arcade “so here we are, finally I found you” as she looked at the claw machine. Nenka just randomly looked at every Claw Machine to fine a black rabbit, panda or at least a black pig. “Why?” she was looking down all of a sudden and sits on the bench talking to herself “why do I not see them?” as she looked at the coin she got from changing it to play the claw machine.

Nenka sighs then randomly stared every person who walk passed by her as she saw some kid got stuffed panda and talked to herself again “the manager who owns this means he/she loved maze so much”. She flopped out on the bench thinking where those people got those stuffed toys, she did search every claw machine here and if she went outside “god it’s a long way to walk” as she stretched her feet on the floor and looked at them "I'm tired..".

20. Characters in this post:
    She tries to hide her surprise upon discovering he is a rich business man. What a beneficial acquaintance to have, she thinks. She shakes the thought out of her head. This trip is for relaxing, not for any sort of schemes, but the thought comes back. It wouldn't hurt to have him as a friend. She always liked having rich friends.
    "Incredible, fifty million. You must be a cunning and intelligent sort of man," She says after drinking a large swig of iced tea. A pause. "I'm also here on business," She lies, not quite knowing why.

21. Characters in this post:
    "A battle you say? How exciting." Ell smirked before leaning into the woman. Matching her dark, threatening tone, she murmured, "And where there is darkness, there is always light." Kicking off the booth and jumping backwards over her stool, the woman cackled. "I laugh in the face of danger, my dear fortune teller. I won't fall at the hands of evil so easily. Your crystal ball underestimates my true potential."

For a moment, her eyes seemed to flicker white and a glowing aura surrounded her. But, as fast and fleeting as that odd sensation was, it vanished.

Unbeknownst to the vampire, Ellaine was gifted with the element of light. Darkness, to her, was not something she had to fear for she knew that her powers could easily match that of darkness. Even in true darkness, there was light. With a devious smile crossing her face, she pushed her hand into her pockets. Drawing out a gold coin, she flicked it toward the fortune teller.

"Thanks for the warning," she cooed before turning on her heel to walk away. Gingerly, she moved away from the booth but kept her ears alert and focused. Something smelled off about this woman. Although Ell couldn't use her powers to their full potential right now, she was still able to use her canine-like nose. Thank god she was infused with a dingo! At least she could hear and smell better than that of an average human.

Focused on the raven in the tent, Ell didn't notice the shady looking male that crossed her path. His long, tethered leather jacket dusted the ground as he walked and that large, rimmed cowboy hat kept his face hidden from the world. Had she actually looked, she might have noticed the crazed look in the guy's eyes as well as the bandana that veiled his face. His hands? They were gripping something that was hidden by the deep pockets.

When she finally felt his threatening presence, it was too late. He was gone. Brows furrowing, she rushed back toward Midori. "Something's wrong," she panted, "can you tell see about an hour into the future? What's to happen? Especially something revolving this shady looking cowboy."

Little did the two conversing women know that a great evil was afoot and beginning the first part of a three-step plan. No matter how hard Midori would look into that ball, it would show nothing. For some odd reason, the magic of the ball seemed to stop. Something was terribly wrong and both women could feel it in their bones and blood.

22. Characters in this post:
    The calmness was ruined by the men that were continuously trying to hit on the skinniest of the girls. Holy hell, was it annoying. With each pass made by these men - filthy pigs is more like it - Byrne could feel his body tense. Brows twitching and a scowl on his face, the guy finally snapped.

"WOULD YOU LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE!" His eyes narrowed and shot around at all the men who were now focused on him. A boding, threatening look was plain as day on his face. Dark gestures against his pale skin seemed to enhance that foul mood he was put in.

Sure enough, a few of the guys laughed it off and went about their merry way. Another handful left gym - and in a hurry. And, of course, three had to approach him.

As soon as their sneakers touched the edge of his mat, Byrne cracked his knuckles. Rising, he probably looked like an easy fight. What these buffoons didn't know was that Byrne was an agent in training and that he was quite athletic, despite his looks.

With a quick one-two, he downed the first guy. A spin-kick here and a good sucker punch there, he took out the second. The third guy? He ran off crying like a baby. Smug look now on his face, he cracked his knuckles again while looking at the bruised guys at his feet. The one guy had a nice, fat, bloody lip. The other had a black and blue eye.

Was Byrne proud of his work? No, not at all. He hated resorting to this but, when in the mood to kick ass, he did just that - kicked ass.

Walking over their trembling, groveling bodies, he decided it was time to leave the gym. Well, actually, he was getting kicked out. Still, to get to the men's locker room, he needed to pass by Monika's location. For a moment, their eyes met but Byrne broke the gaze off. He wasn't fighting to prove himself worthy of her. No, that was hardly the case and was, quite frankly, way off. If anything, he stood up for her because he couldn't stand the fact that these men were drooling over her.

With a good eye roll, the raven muttered to himself, "Imbeciles."

23. Characters in this post:
    "The men's room. How could you not tell by this foul smell?" Todd's nose wrinkled as he took in a good whiff of the air. Tongue falling from his mouth and a disgusted look on his face, he shuddered. "Oh how I hate the stench of a sweaty, horny, or drunken man." He shook his head before escorting the blind woman toward the mirror.

"And you're doing this because I cannot. To my knowledge, all women know how to tie ties." This time when he spoke it was actually sincere and friendly. There was no hidden agenda laced in his words and there wasn't even that usual arrogant scoff to it. It was just Todd. Not con man Todd. Just Todd.

Pulling the tie from its package, he draped the item in Kyna's hands. "What's your script?" The confusion that washed over his face caused him to laugh. "For your glasses?" he tagged on with the hopes that she would catch his drift. "Please don't have a stigmatism. Makes stealing glasses that much harder - not that I would steal them." His lips were now beside her ears, "Or would I?" he whispered to her.

So his true nature was out. What was Kyna going to do about it? It was her word against his at this point. Granted, they would probably pity the blind girl. But he was charming and hot! So there was a chance. A legit chance that he would get by on looks and tongue alone.

Assisting Kyna with process of getting the tie around his neck, he put the ends in her hands. "And don't think about choking me." It was more of a joke than anything. Lightening the mood and making things less awkward seemed like a good idea. And this girl was hot. Okay, maybe not hot. More gorgeous than hot but she was still good looking.

24. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru looks around suddenly, realizing that he had let his guard down. Not sure if it was the food or the woman, he proceeds cautiously.

"As you may have noticed, I said 'sometimes' not everybody can win. Most of my arrangements are ones that are mutually beneficial. To accomplish such a record, intelligence is certainly a necessary quality."

He finishes the steak, making sure to enjoy, but not get lost in it, remaining aware. Washing it down with his wine, he looks questioningly at the lady.

"What sort of business are you involved with?"

25. Characters in this post:
    Just at the very second she started to mutter a spell, somebody snapped behind the wall of large dudes. She could not see the owner of the threatening voice due to the tall men’s blockage. Not eager to know who he was, she felt at ease since the annoying gang was distracted. There was a gap between two of the men after some of the folk left, which was wider than enough for her to pass through. Tilting her head a bit she was sure no obstacle was blocking the newly discovered escape way.

However a good fight was kicked off when she moved. Out of curiosity the young witch eyed the mess behind her.
    “Wow… Scheißhaufen (turd)…” her eyes rounded in surprise. Before her gaze a black-haired man swiftly tripped the piles of meat with a perfect spin kick. As for the huge men’s fair-looking faces, nice punches were earned. Monika could not help gasping at the skillful and smooth moves. Feeling frozen at the spot she was standing, she watched as the guy finished the riot and walked towards the exit and her direction.

I’m not gonna thank for this, she thought. Even though she did have gratitude inside, it was simply not her habit to voice it out. At the moment their eyes met the witch felt something thrilled through her veins. Not wanting to show any trace of being inferior, she managed to put on a stubborn face. Very soon the tall male broke the eye contact and went his own way, followed by a soundless sigh of relieve from Monika. Despite the fact that she had stayed in Paradise for around two hours only, she started to doubt if it was a nice idea to spend her holiday here.

Feeling sick of staying in the Gym any longer, she flipped her long hair and made her way out of the room.

26. Characters in this post:
    Whoa! Selena stopped dead in her tracks when the girl asked if she could play. She almost fell over in the sand while doing it. She straightened herself back up, right as Siera came running up and ran into her.

Ahhh! Siera yelled, landing on top of her sister. She rolled over, and hopped up, laughing the whole time. Oh! Hello. She said as she saw the other girl. Who's she? She whispered to Selena.

Selena stood up, and dusted the sand off of her dress. I don't know. She asked if she could play. She looked at the girl with a slightly quizzical look. ​So...what's your name?

27. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, oopsie! I'm so silly. The name's Pips! And," her eyes drifted toward a rather attractive raven who was a good ways away from them, "that's Sammy. He's my big brother!"

With a cheery grin on her face, she shivered in her boots - but a shiver of excitement and thrill. "Who are you two?"

Her big brown eyes soaked up the sun and took in the bright world around them. Spying the beach behind them, she wondered where the parents were to these two kids. Although, now that she thought about it, she did remember Sammy telling her that it was possible to kids to come here to "runaway from home." It was supposed to be a safe place for all so it made sense that these kids might be without parents. Besides, there were enough adults here to watch over them - not to mention police.

28. Characters in this post:
    Oh boo, she was smarter than she looked. And now she was striking up a deal. Well that was no fun. Why were all these victims so smart? Seriously, why did they have to smell a trap every time he opened his mouth. Oh wait, maybe that was the issue - the opening of the mouth and exposing the truth. But isn't that what the crooks on TV do? Yes… but they are on TV. Maybe it was all a part of the acting? No that wasn't possible. Or was it? He would need to stalk a real criminal now to see how this blackmail thing really worked. But where would he find a criminal in this quaint environment? Oh, hey there was that one shady fellow he saw when he first arrived. The guy with the crooked smile and the pretty blue eyes. Seemed to have all the ladies around him.

Maybe he was just popular? He was quite sexy.

Damn, he probably wasn't a criminal.

Oh well, now was not the time to critique men! Now was the time to ditch his chick.

Shaking his head, he let out a laugh before putting a large, cheesy grin on his face. "Well, my ratings are down but I'm not allowed to strike up deals without a lawyer present. So I guess that's a no."

Descending off the stage, he looked at the girl before laughing again. She was a cute little thing. It's almost a shame that he had to ruin the day by blackmailing her so openly. Eh, oh well! There were bound to be other girls here that would fawn over his fame!

Bending over in a bow-like manner, he raised his hand to his head before flicking it away in a salute-like manner. It was his signature move when he "signed off."

"Later chica. The stage is yours unless you wish to join me on my pursuit for food." His stomach growled which drew a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm feeling dessert!"

Marching his way toward the back of the auditorium, he looked over his shoulder to see what the girl was doing. Oh well, if she doesn't come, more food for me. La la la, off to the cafe I go! Oh I hope they have one of those big cookies there!

"You know what this place needs," he said talking to himself, aloud. "A mall. A mall full of shoes. I need a new pair of sneaks." With a good shove, he pushed the large, wooden doors open. The lovely red, gold, and black room to his back, Sebby gave a bit of a frown. It was sad to leave this area it was so inviting and homely. But, alas, food called.

29. Characters in this post:
    Well, I'm Selena. She said watching Pips. What an odd name. she thought.

And I'm Siera. She said with a big grin. It may not really look like it, but we're twins! She gestured to both herself and Selena.

So that's your brother? Selena pointed to the boy Pips was looking at. He looked to her like a lot of fun to be around. Almost like he could be her big brother too. She always thought it would be cool to have another sibling besides Siera, but that had never happened.

30. Characters in this post:
    As Violet got out the the plane, she couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of this exotic paradise she found herself in. A warm turquoise sea as great as the horizon, white sand, verdant tropical plants and not to forget the impressive resort she could just see before her!

Paradise Resort, here she was... she could only hope that the manager of the bank where she worked was right when he said that a vacation may do her good... she may even forget her twin for a while...

Walking slowly to the resort's lobby with her luggage trailing behind her silently and smoothly in the fine sand, she was ready for a marvellous dream.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 71