Login to your account

Thread: Fantasy Homebrew Roleplay. Testing system.

Background NPC

Fantasy Homebrew Roleplay. Testing system.

I am in need of playtesters for my homebrew roleplaying system. It functions similar to d20 (modifiers+dice roll= result) but uses d12. We will walk through character creation and basic rules once we have 3 or 4 interested players.
    This will be a structured roleplay, based on the dramatic rules, but dice rolls will use the honor system (roll your own with either dice or a generator) and describe the events that unfold.
    As this is a playtest, the story will be basic and I will reveal the opponent's stats. Criticism welcome from players or observers.

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...ebrew-Playtest
    Last edited by Quantum Jack; 08-07-2012 at 03:57 AM.

I would definitely hit up Utopia, one of our amazing mods. She's pretty big into dices and actually has a dice game based on Sailor Moon. You can also find some more dice gamers here (might recommend joining that group). Also, don't feel bad posting a link on someone's profile that links to this (might want to give them a head's up as to what the link goes to, if you decide to do some personal advertising). It'll get them over here and, if they are interested, they will post.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Squeee! Count me in if you are digging up interest.

As Xav said, I am a dice gamer.

I play Neverwinter Nights so I am familiar with dice fighting, however there may be things I don't know
    I wouldn't mind giving it a shot here but as I said I might not know certain things
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Background NPC
    it will be good to have multiple perspectives. an experienced dice gamer, as well as some who haven't done as much. Once again, as we play, I am looking for feedback. Don't worry about sounding 'mean' just be honest about pros and cons of the system. I will start the forum for it soon and begin posting the rules and character creation guide.

Background NPC
    The Roleplay is set up. The character creation guide is there. Any questions, PM me, or post in the OOC forum or here.

Background NPC
    I now have a sample character up. Rules of the roleplaying dramatic sytem to be up soon. Between the character creation guide and the example, I think you should be able to figure out how to piece one together. Let me know if there are any questions.

Background NPC
    Is anyone else interested? Game is up and ready to go, we just need willing participants!

Any questions about me, PM me or post on the OOC thread.

Background NPC
    http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...ebrew-Playtest

is the Link. We have now begun. all of the rules are up. and the scenario (super generic) has begun