Login to your account

Thread: Quantum has arrived at WTFRPG

Background NPC

Quantum has arrived at WTFRPG

I enjoy face to face roleplay, but finding a group is difficult. I lean toward fantasy and sci-fi roleplays, but enjoy anything with an engaging mystery and capable, creative GM. I also want an opportunity to test my own homebrew RPG system. I will post a thread for the homebrew soon. I hope to enjoy many good roleplaying games with your community.

Welcome, again! Ha ha. If you ever want to look up roleplay genres the quick and easy way, I suggestion checking out the tags feature. That should help point you in the right direction, genre-wise.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing this homebrew! I'm kinda, secretly, sorta, maybe excited to see what this is. I love new ideas. :3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to WTF. There are many good GMs here and depending on what flavor game you like I think you'll find something up your alley.

I enjoy testing homebrew systems. I enjoy anything with dice and such. So, if you decide to start something up with your homebrew, drop me a line.

Greetings and Salutations! It's nice of you to join us~!

A roleplayer who knows that they want, genius! I'm sure you'll have a blast here... and get situated with the site fairly easily. Make this place your home, it's easy to get immersed in!

Oh, and if you need any help with anything - feel free to drop me a line~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.