Login to your account

Thread: Running in slow motion to the door that keeps getting farther away....

Running in slow motion to the door that keeps getting farther away....

Looking into his dark brown eyes, she felt safe. Nothing needed to be said. The only thing that mattered was that he kept holding her and she was safe.

---------- Post added 07-15-2012 at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2012 at 11:48 PM ----------

I keep running and running with out a destination. Losing my mind i start to swear. I can hear the wolves growling and snarling as i continue to run into deeper darkness. Nothingness. Then I'm in a solitary all white room. I knock on the wall to see if there is a reply. The wall sounds hollow. "It sounds about as hollow as my soul", i said aloud to no one in particular. I think back to earlier today. How he had held me. The way he smiled as his head bent down to steal a kiss. Then the tragedy...

We heard rustling ,but thought nothing of it. At least until we heard the guard's pounding foot steps. "Run!", he had said as he took off in the other direction. That was the last I had seen of him. The guards ended up cutting me off when i was about a mile outside the city. I was arrested and now I'm waiting to be tried in front of the man who rules this horrid land.

Ok i'm not sure what day it is or, what time it is or, even how long its been sense i last ate. All i know is i miss him more and more every passing second. I was pulled into an interigation room today. Aressted for being on private property. Tresspassing. Having illeagle and unathourized weapons. Appearently the only way we could have gotten them was by stealing them from the government or killing guards for them. The problem with proving my innocence is that we found these so called 'illeagle and unathourized" weapons on dead guards that were only a few miles from our campsite. Basicly im being tried for murder. "I AM INNOCENT!", i want to scream over and over again. After i refuse to answer, they yell about how i just sealed my fate, but i am zoned out thinking of him. Then i hear them say "She is just a stubborn as her boyfriend."

"My.. my boyfriend?", I am relieved and horrified that he is here. All i can think about is if they are torturing him and if so how badly. The worry fills my heart and i can feel the tears brimming my eyelashes. They must've seen the look of absolute horror on my face, because they all started to maniacally laugh. " Oh don't worry dear he only has a few cuts and bruises on him. We've been polite so far." He starts to laugh maniacally as I'm dragged out of the room to my cell. I start to sob, but choke back the tears. I don't want them to know they have found my weakness.
    Last edited by Kyoko Chie; 03-20-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Im in my room. " WHY!", I think. "Why did he have to get himself caught. Why couldn't he be back at our little hidding place in the woods? I'm way to frustrated to even rationalize my thoughts. " I know what I'll do... I'll let them kill me. Yes I'll let them take my life for the release of his in return. Yes the next time they question me that is what I'll do." I feel so confident on my desicion. I am ready. Now i must wait.
    Last edited by Kyoko Chie; 08-24-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Today's the day. I've lost all my nerve, but am determined to go through with my desicion. I'm seconds away. Five... four...three...two...one....

Then all goes black.

I wake up in a solid black space of nothing. Just floating and spinning around and around. I realize I'm in the sub conscious of my mind going through all the memories of him and I together falling in love.

The world returns too me and I look up to see I'm surrounded by face. " Stupid girl" one snarls. I'm lifted roughly to my feet and thrown into a random cell. I hear a timid but clear voice whisper "Kate?" and I know it's him. I fall to the ground and cry .

"Hey, hey Kate it'll be okay. We'll escape, I promise"
    He sounds sincere, but he has no idea that I just want to yell and scream at him.
    "Are you stupid!",I whisper with all the venom I have in my ruined soul." What an idiotically stupid thing for you to say! We aren't getting out! We're going to be killed before the day is over!"
    I start rocking back in forth, knowing I'm in shock, muttering "why?" over and over again. Silently wish for this nightmare to end.
    ( I am going to try and post at last once a week for the story. Sorry it's been awhile since I added a new part to the story I've had writers block.)

There is a loud bang followed by scraping sounds. One of the guards enters beaten and bloody. He tells us to hurry and get up.
    There is another loud bang, and I realize it came from the gun of our savior . A little to late I realize I know him. He is not a friend to me nor Cade. HE acctualy wants revenge on us for blowing up his secret drug cartel operation plant. At this point I'd rather take the guards. He smirks as he says "Gotcha!"

"Dammit!" I shouted so frustrated and fed up with the stress of today."Fine kill me just let him go. He had no part in it, I used him as my get away driver, my escape. He means nothing. He is not worth the wasted bullet you'd put through his brain." I said as coldly as I could. I said the last little bit with all the venom I felt in my heart. As I said the last part I looked him straight in the eye and sneered. "If I didn't need you for another gig, I wouldn't have come after you. You seriously were not worth the trouble of me getting caught." He looked at me absolutely devastated. Or at least that's how he would look to anyone who didn't know he was acting. Though it did look like genuine devastation, I myself almost believed it. HE walked over and pointed the gun at Cade. "Well a liability is no good either. So how about I just kill him to?" I knew he was trying to gauge my reaction. Upon closer observation I saw the gun was a revolver. If I had to guess, and this would be a definite gamble, he hadn't loaded the first chamber. " Kill him then." HIS eye twitched and he put his finger on the trigger. 'Deep breaths. In and out. In and out.' I thought to keep myself calm. He pulled the trigger and I heard a click. I was right, but kept my face blank. He smirked at Cade who looked absolutely heart broken. " Well well well. Looks like the love was never real. Tough break kid. Now scram so I can kill this..." Cade cut him off and surprised me by asking one simple word " Why?" I looked at him and smirked. "'Cause you were gullible. An easy target. Sorry kid." With one last look Cade ran off. I took a deep breath in. Then HE turned to me and I closed my eyes. BANG!

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE THE STORY!
    Last edited by Kyoko Chie; 07-05-2013 at 04:53 AM. Reason: SORRY AGAIN

I'm not mad, I've just gone round the bend once or twice...
    And I love Alice <3

I saw my life flash before my eyes. My mom and Dad before they were killed. My friends at school before I went on the run. Lastly, Cade. I couldn't get that heartbroken look of his out of my head. "I love you Cade, I really do." I whisper. I hear a chuckle and open my eyes slowly. Realizing i'm not dead my eyes flit to where the sound came from. Cade was standing over HIM.

I'm not mad, I've just gone round the bend once or twice...
    And I love Alice <3