Login to your account

Thread: Can't post in roleplay"-.-

Angry Can't post in roleplay"-.-

Ugh...I don't mean to sound whiny, but I come back from over a week without internet and I can't post in my role play.... I click the button but it doesn't work out for me. Am I the only one? I'm using internet explorer on a windows 7 HP computer-model dv6...I don't know if that really helps.

Oh, and I also get this message when I go into my RP:

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/dbtech/ajaxthreads/hooks/showthread_complete.php on line 146

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in [path]/dbtech/ajaxthreads/hooks/showthread_complete.php on line 147
    "Something's got to stop the flow."
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Hokay - have you tried another browser? And I'm assuming this is a full-featured game?
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    Hokay - have you tried another browser? And I'm assuming this is a full-featured game?
    Yes, it is a full featured game. I just downloaded google chrome and while it looks sort of funny, it IS letting me post. I suggest looking into whether or not Explorer is being naughty and not allowing people to post.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

I caught Insomniac online and it seems like this is a bug caused from the recent update. He "could" fix it now, but he wants to make sure he's got all the errors so that it won't be harder to pin down later.

So, if you don't mind, I have some more questions for you about the error in IE:

- What specific browser version of IE are you using?
    - What specific URL are you trying to post to?
    - Are you using quick-post or advanced post?
    - Can you take screenshots for reference?

If anyone else is getting this error when they use IE, please help us out with this too. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I have tried IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. None of them let me actually log in. Right nowN the only way for me to even view the forums is on my phone and it is very wonky.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

I have tried IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. None of them let me actually log in. Right nowN the only way for me to even view the forums is on my phone and it is very wonky. And I keep getting 502 Bad Gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    I caught Insomniac online and it seems like this is a bug caused from the recent update. He "could" fix it now, but he wants to make sure he's got all the errors so that it won't be harder to pin down later.

So, if you don't mind, I have some more questions for you about the error in IE:

- What specific browser version of IE are you using?
    - What specific URL are you trying to post to?
    - Are you using quick-post or advanced post?
    - Can you take screenshots for reference?

If anyone else is getting this error when they use IE, please help us out with this too. :3
    It works better now for some reason...and I switched back to IE.

Answers in order of questions asked.
    -Version 9.0.8112.26421
    -http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...epting-players
    -Would not let me do either. I would click on the post button and the text box wouldn't even show up...
    -It seems better now...so probably not.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Background NPC xXEmoDubstepGirlXx's Avatar
    I'm getting that exact problem...the message thing too...unfortuantely I have no clue what any of it means >.<
    "Charmanders are Red, Squirtles are Blue, If You Catch my Heart, I'll be your Pikachu." <3
    *~Chop, Chop, chop you up! Imma Monster Hahaha!~*