Login to your account

Thread: This is my introduction!........I think....

This is my introduction!........I think....

Heyo! The names Cassie, or Warnergirls.. whatever you prefer. Heck people even call me by my character names sometimes. Anyway, Im 26 years old and I love to read and write. I'm mostly in the Fantasy genre so those realistic or Sci Fi Rps I probably won't be interested in.

I'm currently in the process of writing my first novel and hopefully get it published soonish. I love anime mostly shojo animes if you hadn't guessed ha ha.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I sometimes ramble a lot if its something I'm very interested in.

Anyway, I'm ready and willing to RP any time. Although its very hard to find RPs with my characters I create since my characters are so specific. I more or less create characters in a world of their own with their own ambitions and problems they have to overcome.

However, I'm always willing to create any new characters for a thread if I like the concept and believe I can create a good character.

If your interested in seeing my characters let me know. I'm a fairly open book so no question is too weird. I've heard it all before..I dare you

Oh right in the Fantasy genre I love stories with a good blend of humor, action, adventure, romance and plenty of magic!

I've been called IRL by my character names, so being called by a character seems normal to me. xD (And have a tendency to ramble a lot myself. )

Welcome to WTF RPG. :3 You'll find a lot of people here interested in the same sorts of games you are - so I'm sure if you look around, you'll stumble into a lot of interesting games (or players looking for 1x1 games - or both, if you like both). xD

If you have any questions, don't be shy about asking!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

If you can't find any stories that work for your characters, definitely throw up an interest gathering thread. You can post what your characters are like and what you're looking for. If you're lucky, someone will bite and they will help create a roleplay with you - group or private. If you're feeling brave, you can always GM (create and run) your own roleplay where you'll create the rules, the characters, the world, etc. Should you not want to go at it alone, definitely look for a co-GM or you could give your ideas to someone else.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you out and about. Should you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me or the mods. You can even ask for help in the
    mentoring section where you can get tips on roleplay or tips on how this site works.

Good luck and have fun!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome, Cassie! Nice to meet ya! ^__^

If I may ask... what kind of anime do you like specifically? Like, your favorite series? I am an anime lover myself, so I had to inquire.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome to WTFRPG. I think you'll find lots of games that are slice of life or rom-coms that fit what you enjoy.

If you want any suggestions, let me know I might be able to point you to a few interesting one.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! Maneki Neko, I certainly hope I find what I'm looking for here. It might take me a bit to get settled since some personal things have come up ^^;;; but I hope to dedicate myself here too none the less when I get a chance.

Xavirne, thanks for the info! Ill be sure to check those threads out!

Schizophrenic, Mostly the animes I watch are mostly girly type animes, fantasy or really anything I find really interesting.. Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fairy Tail, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Slayers, Kobato, Soul Eater, etc...I have watched so many lol.. Those are just a few I've seen Mostly I loved anything by the creator of Full Moon Wo Sagashite. She also did Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne too.

Utopia, Thanks! I would love to hear some of the ideas you have!