Login to your account

Thread: I'm new! And I'm introducing myself!

Nameless NPC

I'm new! And I'm introducing myself!

So I figured I'd do this, because on all the other roleplay sites I've been a part of I've always stuck to just roleplaying and ignored the social side of it all, which is apparently... not right?? And I don't like to think I'm doing something horribly wrong, so I'm being friendly and introducing myself!

My name's Rinko, and I'm from the UK. Besides roleplaying, I like anime and videogames and writing, and since I'm not at university right now I can sink as much time into those "hobbies" as I like - which is both a good and a bad thing. I joined mostly to roleplay, and then forgot I'd even joined... and now I've remembered I'm gonna try and get into roleplaying, because I've been taking a break from it lately. I want to get back into the swing of things though!

If you want to chat, I'm more than up to talk, and if you want to roleplay then we can maybe work something out! I have a 1x1 thread up, so you can check that out if you're interested. Until then, see you!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Spielerische-Elfe's Avatar
    Welcome! Well I am not experienced enough in this site so I would not sound like a senpai. >.>
    But hey, enjoy your stay here and have fun! This site is indeed entertaining~ X3

Welcome to WTF! :3

I wouldn't say that socializing is "required", but I certainly do encourage it! I think it helps you feel more connected to the other players (and the site in general, when you're between games). Harder to feel shy about approaching another player when you've had them say hello to you and you've chatted with them about something, right? :3

Speaking of - don't be shy about asking questions if you have them. :3 We're friendly here and many times the users are quick enough to answer questions that the staff doesn't have time to say anything. xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Hello and welcome! Glad to see you're looking for a few roleplays to keep you busy this summer. Maybe we'll bump into one another in a story! Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Yay! Someone who likes the social side of things! I for one love getting to know the people I write with, and frequent OOC often. But anyway, It's nice to meet you Rinko! And wooo! You're from the UK!! And you like anime and video games~. You just get better and better!

I hope to see you around, enjoy your stay!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome and hello.

People here are generally friendly and kind and help each other out. Except when they don't. Feel free to join in on the general OOC chatter. you'll find a lot of people have similar interests.

Aaaaand...now I have nothing else of interest to say. I am having a terribly non-creative day. The ol' synapses are just not firing on full yet. I blame my first cup of coffee and the fact that it was cold by the time I got to it this morning. Never a good way to start off the day.

Hello hello, welcome to WTFRPG
    I'm Nero (as you can see) and I'm pretty social, I like to get to know the people I RP with 'cause it makes me feel as if I'm not the only human in the Roleplay.

But anyway if you need anything or wish to just talk I'm always willing to answer
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'