Login to your account

Thread: 1x1 wanted, please! [MxF, MxM, FxF]

Nameless NPC

1x1 wanted, please! [MxF, MxM, FxF]

Hi there! My name is Rinko. I’m new to this site but not to roleplaying – I’ve been roleplaying for around… seven years, maybe? I’m scaring myself a little just thinking of the time I’ve whittled away writing posts, yikes. (/ \)

I’d consider myself a “literate” roleplayer, though I don’t write thousands of words for every post. I’m in the quality over quantity type of person I guess, and I’ll generally give you between 200 and 500 words per post – more if I’m really into the roleplay, but generally never less than that. Roleplays where posts consist of just one paragraph tend not to hold my attention.

So, what do I roleplay? I’m comfortable playing guys, girls, and anyone who doesn’t fit neatly into those two categories. I’ll play gay or straight relationships, although I tend to prefer FxF ones. I’ll roleplay smut, but I won’t do roleplays consisting ENTIRELY of sex scenes… I’ll do roleplays where sex plays a minor (or major!) part in the plot, but I’m just not into roleplays were it feels like we’re doing nothing but that.

I’ll do… pretty much anything, I guess. I’m not easily weirded out, so I’ll delve into more “dark” or taboo if you’re interested – my only real NOs are roleplays involving pedophilia or snuff. I also refuse to roleplay rape in any kind of romantic light – any positive sex in the roleplay will be consensual. If you’re interested in doing anything a little unusual, though, feel free to suggest! I’d love to hear any ideas you might have.

So, onto pairings and other stuff that I can think of.

Pairings: teacher/student, doctor/nurse, boss/employee;
    age differences (again, no characters that aren’t old enough to understand consent);
    characters who aren’t involved in a romantic relationship but are in a sexual one, ie fuckbuddies;
    married character/person they’re having an affair with; customer/prostitute;
    human/fantasy race – I like roleplaying centaurs, merfolk, plus I have a dullahan (headless horseman) character I’d love to try. I really enjoy modern/urban fantasy with these kind of characters.

Themes I like in roleplay:
    Pregnancy; I love roleplaying pregnant characters, be they female or male. (mpreg is a guilty pleasure, whatever). If you’d be interested in this kind of roleplay I’d love to discuss it!
    Incest; though I have a problem with people who roleplay incestuous pairings like they’re a normal couple. If we do incest I’d like to explore the guilt/taboo that comes with being in that kind of relationship.
    Promiscuity; I like roleplaying promiscuous characters, and I like it when they play off of a character who is more innocent/subdued.
    Opposites attract/unlikely couples; should be self-explanatory.
    Closeted characters; I like roleplaying and roleplaying with closeted characters. I like secret relationships in general, so someone who is struggling to keep a secret that’s so big for them is really interesting to me.
    Chubby characters: are cute! And I like finding people who are up to roleplay/roleplay with them. Can be a minor detail or a major roleplay element, I just like fat characters.
    Body swap; I like body swap plots! They can be played silly or they can be played more seriously, but I’ve always found them to be lots of fun.
    Sex changes; roleplays in which a characters physical sex changes.
    Crossdressing; characters dressing in clothes not “meant” for their sex or gender. Whether it’s a superficial thing or something more substantial, I love these kinds of roleplays, especially male characters dressing in “female” clothing.

That’s all, I guess! PM me or post here if you’re interested. I’d love to roleplay with you.
    Last edited by rinko; 07-12-2012 at 09:50 PM.

I've been wanting to try a 1x1 RP for a while
    So yeah, I'm interested
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Well, if you are still looking I am interested in the incest one.
    I always find it interesting when I see something that trys to tackle the subject in a mature way.
    Though I don't remember ever really seeing it go to much into the subject. I'm sure they are out there, I just can not seem to remember.
    Well, if you still get on, let me know.

Background NPC
    Someone after my own heart. I'm more then a little interested in doing a role play with you. I haven't gotten anyone to do the insect, I mean I have gotten people who would do it, but I'm more into the guilty we shouldn't be doing this type thing. So yeah ^^

So would you be willing to let furries or anthro animals count for fantasy races?
    Hello! I'm Kai, the fluffy foxy! I'm looking for Furry/Animal/Creature hetero RPs! You can play a human though, if you want!

Here's my request thread!
    RP Info

Gaining a Reputation DreamEscapes's Avatar
    Hey if you are still looking I would love to do an urban fantasy with you that falls under a closeted character maybe later on some mpreg ^_^ Hope to hear from you.

Nameless NPC
    Hi! I'm new to this site so I saw your thread and thought why not. I was interested in most of what you had up there, so I'd love to work something out. What caught my eye right off was married x person they're having an affair with, incest, pregnancy (been wanting to do teen pregnant for a while now, but just one idea), and sex changes and the drama of that in a relationship. Can't wait to hear back from you :3
    Last edited by HayleyKat; 03-16-2013 at 04:07 AM.