Login to your account

Thread: Hi There! Zealously glad to finally joining in :)

Red face Hi There! Zealously glad to finally joining in :)

I smacked my head several times before hitting the 'register' button, how come I never thought of googling "Role Playing Forum"? Been years in multiple not-so-active small forums, but fortunately I stumbled upon WTF (nice name btw, lol) and it is the greatest thing ever!

I'll be jumping directly into one of the newly created RPs, no time to waste ^_^

Oh my god, I forgot to introduce myself XD
    I'm MK Emaster, MK for short.
    I'm a 17 year old dude, with burning desire to write and engage in roleplays.
    Hope to stay around and meet great people!

Well I'm glad you finally stumbled across us! It's better late than never and a young, new face is always welcome.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

it is the greatest thing ever!
    This kind of enthusiasm makes me so PUMPED! Yay! Well, hi again~! (I'm everywhere as you can tell.)
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome to WTF! I am glad to see more people are finding us through the good old Google.

There are lots of fun games here. I hope you find something to delve into or create! We always enjoy fresh mea... err new and interesting people.

Yay - awesome! Glad you found us and like our set-up. xD (And thanks for the comment on WTF. xD I was the one responsible for choosing the name. >_> Easy to remember! And if anyone's offended by the acronym, well, they'd probably be offended you can rp more adult stuff here too when you're of age to. xD )

Hope to see you settling in here soon - and if you run into any problems or have questions, please don't be shy about asking.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin