Login to your account

Thread: RP Veteran looking for some new stories!

RP Veteran looking for some new stories!

Hello, everyone! My name is Daisy, and I have almost (in a month) 11 years of roleplaying experience. I'm heavily addicted to it, and need more than silly PG-13 style. I'm craving me some rps heavy on smut and interesting, adult themes. I'm particularly fond of Succubi right now, but I'm also feeling some Pokemon, some fantasy, several fandoms, and a few different plots. I also have absolutely NO clue how to use this site, so I may need some help...

Right now, I'm most feeling one x ones, on these subjects:

Catherine {Atlus Game}
    Pokemon {Gijinka, or trainer x Anthro}
    Left 4 Dead {Survivors or Infected}
    Final Fantasy VII {I would KILL for Genesis X Sephiroth}
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Final Fantasy XII
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Criminal Minds
    Something with genderbent characters
    Something involving ungodly amounts of adult content that probably will be disturbing to most viewers
    and, most importantly
    Something I can get INTO.
    Last edited by ~*~ Daisy ~*~ Doodle ~*~; 07-11-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Welcome to WTF. Try checking out the 1x1 advertising forum. You may find lots of other people looking for the same things you are. In fact, I think there are several people looking for the same things you are. Check it out.

And welcome again. We're generally good folk. Except for me. I'm evil and mean and awful.

Hello and welcome to WTF.

It'll seem just a little confusing at first, but if you just use the forums to roleplay, it's not any different from Menewsha (you just don't earn gold for posting) or any other forum roleplaying site. There's a guide for the Full Featured games stuff, but hopefully it's pretty easy to figure out even without help. :3

Let us know if you run into any problems or have more specific questions. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Alright, first off... I would absolutely LOVE to take you up on a Catherine themed one x one. I'm absolutely obsessed with the game, and loved every second of it! (I even got the edition that comes with the sexy pillowcase and pink polka dot boxers. :B)

But right... now I need to focus! Welcome, welcome! That's a lot of experience! And I thought eight years was a lot... hahah. ^__^; Now as Utopia said, if you are craving some one x one action, we have a place dedicated for making your own request threads! Just remember that if they are adult based, they need to be either here (if you are more comfortable with forum roleplaying) or labeled as an adult game when creating a full featured roleplay.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.