Login to your account

DREAMLINK - Closed

Alternative reality just became reality. When worlds collide, will those destined for greatness be able to survive the game of life thrust before them?......

Tags: action/adventure, alter ego, alternate reality, battle, fantasy, game, maze, sci-fi, science fantasy, virtual reality

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 07-05-2012, 01:31 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

They say that the hardest part of moving on is letting go....
They claim that when the end is near, all you think about is the beginning....  
They want us to live our lives to the fullest and regret nothing....
They've told us a lot but they forgot one thing.
The truth about who we really are.

Rules

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

This is an intermediate to advanced roleplay that will require all users to put forth extra effort when posting.  Posts cannot fall below a minimum of two paragraphs that must consist of at least five decently structured and meaningful sentences.  It is encouraged that all users be able to enhance and develop the story by bringing forth their own unique posting style and writing attitude.  This does not mean, however, that you will be given free-reign to do as wished.  This is a semi-rigid story with a set of paths that can be taken.  Although the exact outcome and end result is not yet known, it is safe to assume that your GM (Xavirne) has incorporated a series of events that will produce some bizarre and probably unwanted scenarios.

Although this story is not an Adult-Rated roleplay, it does not mean that limits will not be pushed.  When looking at all the movies out there and all those that fall into PG-13 category, you will see that there are some gray areas between what's PG-13 and what's R.  For the sake of not getting in trouble, let's keep sexually explicit scenes from the story and try not to go too overboard with vulgarity or extreme gore.

Since this story as a limit on the number of characters, I do have the right to remove, alter, and add characters as I see fit.  All changes will be announced to said affected person and, eventually, to the entire group partaking in the story.  As of now, I reserve the right to review all persons interested in the story on a professional basis.  Friendships will be overlooked so that we can get the best people to play the best rules.  Should I find that you're unable to meet this rules or my standards, I will, kindly, ask you to step down.

For those who are gone for an extended period of time, I ask that you notify me prior to your leaving, unless such an action is not possible.  If characters do not post within a set timeframe (determined by me), I have the right to move your character.  Should you fall off the planet of the earth, I have the right to remove said character via slaying or DREAMLINK unplugging.  When a character is removed, a replacement role will pop up.  These roles will NOT be related or similar to the role previously lost.

It should be known that I, Xavirne, can make, change, alter or remove rules at any time.  My word shall be the final say but it does not mean that you cannot question my authority.  By all means, if you have a question or find something unfair, please express your interest.  This story should be fun and entertaining for all those involved.  If, at any time, you have an issue or a concern, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I'm all ears whenever you need them (well, eyes since I can't hear you over the computer or anything).

Now, without typing up another million things, I have a minor thing that needs addressing.  HAVE FUN.

Xavi is a bullshitter and just wanted to make scary rules scary.  She's really not THAT bad.  In fact, so long as you try, have fun, and make someone interesting and entertaining, she don't really care because she's awesome like that.  :3  And she totally doesn't speak in third person.  Nope.  Not at all.

The rules, in a nutshell.  Be able to post two paragraphs and contribute to the story.  Make awesome character and stay in communication with me when confused, lost, or bored.  Play nice with others.  Respect me.  Give me forewarning when you'll be gone. If you poof (like legit poof for a three months), I will remove your character and allow a new character (nothing like yours) to join the story.