Login to your account

Thread: Anabella Mata Casas' Scribblings

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    Anabella Mata Casas' Scribblings
    Well hello there! Ye wee son 'o a gun, I'll have ye head fer 'tis! How dare ye read me scribblin's! They're mine, I be tellin' ye, mine! If I find out ye read 'tis, ye're gonna wish I'd thrown ye off th' ship to drown! I'm no good at pirate speak, but I can certainly pretend! Ha! Now, you scurvy land-lubber, this here is all my notes on Neverland, everything I learn about 'em pixies, mermaids, redskins, lost children, me own crew members, and everything in-between goes in here. Some opinions and comments in here too. Now that you know what I'm using this paper for, I just have one thing left to say:
    I'm going to find that treasure, and that man! I swear to ye!
    Last edited by MarineViolet; 06-28-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    Day One of Scribblings, 30 Years of Age
    Well, I just found out my bloody crew members not only broke into my liquor cabinet, but they drank my rum, they littered all over the damn dock, and they let the cabin boys gamble. I swear, none of these morons ever listen to me! You'd think after the first few warnings, and then throwing someone off the ship they'd understand, but no. Just because the bugger swam back to shore, now they think they're invincible! I should have tied him up, argh. Not only that, but that friggin' pixie Rozalin or something tried to prank me into thinking I'm insane. You don't have to prank me into doing that, I fully know I'm not the sanest person in Neverland, but I'm pretty damn close. I'll have to be careful around the sucker, she's a quick one. I know for a fact she hates pirates, but just 'cause I hate redskins, don't mean I'm not willing to strike a deal for the greater treasure. 'Course, the problem is gonna be convincing her I'm on her side. Not a problem, Captain Anabelle Mata Casas should easily work something out! Unless those damned crew members get in my way again. Honestly, the nerve!
    Quietly Fuming,
    Captain Ana
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!