Login to your account

Neverland

Second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland, a place where you never have to grow up. Come! Fight pirates, look for treasures, swim with mermaids and play with indians! Anything you want to do because the only crime is not having fun!......

Tags: action, adventure, boy, disney, fairy tale, girl, indian, lost, mermaid, neverland, pirates, pixie, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 101

Thread: Neverland

1. Characters in this post:
    Ana lead the way down to the lost children's den, turning around often to make a 'Shh' gesture. "Here we are hands. The Hangman's Tree. Now keep quiet. Elora, on my signal, you go running out there to the tree and run to the door. When you get there, start wailing on them your sob story." Ana whispered, getting down on her knees and crawling to a bush that concealed all of them. "On my signal. One. Two. Three." Ana hissed, then gestured to the crew. Immediately, the crew pulled out their swords and started clanging them against each other, occasionally slashing a nearby tree. Ana let out a yell, trying to mimic a redskins, and clanged her sword with the First Mate, turning to Elora. "Don't let her get away!" Ana yelled, winking at Elora, pointing to the children's den.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Funny, funny Ana."

Rozalin was flying above the crew, that wee bit higher in the air that she was out of reach by the gruff pirates but close enough that she would be heard. "You really didn't need to go that far, you know?" she chided. "Those stupid, stupid kids wouldn't even pay 2 seconds to listen to the story and they'd just wave her in anyway." She chuckled as she circled around the crew, who spun, following her every motion and ended up stumbling to the ground in their dizziness.

"But, I suppose, being the smart, smart Captain you are, you just had to have a plan, don't you?" she cooed, her eyes twinkling as she did a mock salute in the most serious expression she could muster.

Rozalin glanced to where Elora had ran. "Poor little Elora," she tsk-ed, shaking her head with mock concerned expression. "I wonder how she'll handle herself in there all alone." The pixie flew closer to the pirate's captain, flashing a mischievous grin. "She just might need some help, doncha think?"

3. Characters in this post:
    As Ana watched in satisfaction, she suddenly heard angry cries and turned to see some of her crew on the ground, obviously dizzy. Ana also saw Rozalin, heard her tease and scold. "Why, you!" Ana hissed, her hand flashing out to try and catch the small pixie. "How dare you insult my hands?" The captain hissed, her other hand reaching for her sword. Just because the pixie could fly didn't mean that Ana couldn't reach her.

4. Characters in this post:
    The pixie squealed as soon as she caught sight of the long sword, hurriedly flying up a tree, safely out of reach of the Captain and her sword.

"What a temper," she huffed.

Lying on her stomach on a thick branch, Rozalin swung her small legs back and forth in the air. "I was only trying to help and this is what I get?" she pouted, pretending to look hurt. "Well, I guess it couldn't be help. Pirates will be pirates, after all," she sighed dramatically. Eyeing the Captain, the pixie rose an eyebrow questioningly. "Or would it be better if I just help the children instead?"

It was an obvious bluff. Every living creature in Neverland knew her grudge on the lost children. Even the pebbles and the trees laid witness to her malice. "How about," she began slowly, a cat's grin quietly spreading to her face. "You let me join the game, Captain?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Ana took in a deep breath, calming herself down from her initial bought of anger. "And how were you planning to join the game, Rozalin?" Ana questioned, trying to hide her curiosity. Yes, Rozalin was a little devil that constantly got in the way, but she was a pixie, and she was resourceful. Even proud Ana could see what help the little pixie could be.

As long as she doesn't get in the way, I'll hear her out. Just for a little while. Ana bargained to herself, a little wary of the pixie's grin. She glanced at the crew, who quickly sat up and stopped groaning and hissing at the pixie. Ana went to stand, but noticed the bush wouldn't hide her, and chose to stay sitting down, her legs crossed. "What could I benefit from letting join 'the game', hmm?" Ana questioned, trying to see the whole picture.

Ana knew of Rozalin's hatred for the children, and quite frankly, Ana didn't like their leader, as she felt that the girl was only picked because she was the oldest. Honestly, Ana believed that the only reason she hadn't already captured all the children was not because of the children's 'genius' ideas, but because their pixies constantly got in the way.

6. Characters in this post:
    The pixie chuckled.

"Why don't you start by telling me the rules?" she lured. "Even though I've never really been one for rules," she drawled, stifling a mock yawn.
    Rozalin rested her chin on her palms, her eyes wide with anticipation. "But, I'll tolerate it this one time."

"Oh, Captain Ana. Don't you see yet?" she gazed at the pirate with a patronizing look. "I could be your greatest Ace," she paused teasingly, letting her words sink in as the silence loaded with suspense. She giggled. "Or you worst Joker."

Rozalin bounced from the refuge of her branch and flew gracefully in front of the Captain. "It really depends on which card you choose to draw."

7. Characters in this post:
    She heard the loud battle cry. It came from a voice that she knew all too well.

"Leader!" the pixie squealed in delight.

Abandoning the conversation at hand, Rozalin went to join the action. She glided up a tree, where a small raven croaked with alert at the sound of chaos on land.
    The mother bird broadened her wings, covering the most part of the straw nest, shielding protectively over her nestlings. "Hello, Blue Wings," the pixie called to the obviously black feathered bird. "Wanna play with Rozalin?"

After a moment of silence, it crowed a reply. "Come, Blue Wings. Yes, yes." The pixie climbed onto it's back, wrapping her arms around the raven's neck. "Go to the oak tree," she whispered, as the bird flapped its wing, departing swiftly from the branch.

Inside a hole up in the dried oak was Rozalin's precious haven. She grabbed her leather sachet and filled it with rotten eggs which she had stolen from the Indian's poultry farm a very, very long time ago. "It is a special occasion, isn't it?" she giggled as she tied the worn out sachet around the raven's body. "Let's go, Blue Wings."

From up high in the sky, Rozalin dropped the rotten eggs blindly onto the crew of pirates. An angry outburst followed her assault as she circled the sky and turned towards the lost children. She seemed to ponder upon a thought momentarily as she hovered over the children. "Well, that wouldn't be fair, would it?" she nodded to herself, a sly grin playing on her lips as an egg cracked open onto a young boy's head, releasing a rotten odor into the air.

8. Characters in this post:
    Ana smiled as she watched Elora run out. Noticing the Leader and her children run out into the clearing and start throwing things, she turned to her crew, her sword hand twitching when she saw the mess the crew was in. She made a mental note to talk this over with that pixie, and began to run towards the ship, her sword out, slicing things coming her way. "Let's go crew! The girl is gone, we're not getting her! Let's go!" Ana yelled to her crew, gesturing to the First Mate and to the boatswain to stop their banging and swordplay. The two nodded and yelled to the other crew members, and they all began to run to the ship, hands up to protect their heads from the children's objects. As Ana ran, she looked behind her, seeing Elora on the ground, looking at the children. A small shiver ran down her back, and Ana couldn't stop the thought that hit her.

This might not have been one of my best ideas...

9. Characters in this post:
    Rozalin waved goodbye as the raven returned to her nest carrying a now empty sachet. "Let's play again later, Blue Wings," she called and the bird replied with a crow.

Floating at a lower latitude, Rozalin registered the retreating pirates. She pouted, incapable of piecing together the pirates actions. Captain Ana would've certainly not retreat so early a battle, she pondered. Then, this is part of her plan, yes?

"Ooof!" Rozalin puffed, frustrated that she could not unravel the pirate's plan. She launched into a fast flight and zigzagged among the trees in an almost frantic manner. "No fair, no fair," the pixie whined not unlike a demanding infant, peeved by the fact that she was kept in the shadows from the pirate's schemes.

Tiring herself from her outburst, Rozalin rested on the lush land, spreading her arms and legs into the shape of a star. Less than a few ticks later, the pixie bounced from the ground into a flying position and was back to her enthusiastic self. "I'll go see Captain Ana then," she decided simply as she followed behind in the direction of the cruising ship.

10. Characters in this post:
    As Ana and the crew arrived onto the ship, where the rest of the unwary crew gave them strange looks, Ana breathed in the ship's woody air, trying to regain her strength from all the running. She turned, her cheeks having flooded with color, feeling more tired than she has in a long time. Behind her, the First Mate, the boatswain, and the other crew members were heaving and panting, covered in all sorts of items courtesy of the lost children. As Ana sat down by the ship's edge and gestured for the crew to raise the gangplank, she sighed heavily.

I can only hope I haven't made a mistake...

Ana tilted her head back onto the ship's wooden rail, staring at the sky above her, blue as can be and clear. She turned her head to where the First Mate was, watching as he was on his knees, trying to regain his breath, hands on the wooden planks in front of him. Ana stood up, and walked to the tired crew member, extending a hand to help him up. The First Mate smiled and took it, heaving himself upwards. "Get yourself to your quarters, Mate. I'll call for you if I need you." Ana said, gesturing to the rooms down below the ship. The First Mate nodded and stumbled down below. Ana turned to the rest of the crew, confused and a little scared, wondering if they had done something wrong. Ana smiled.

"Don't look so terrified, hands. Let's get this ship moving. Onward! To Mermaid's Lagoon!" She yelled, leaning back onto the rail. The ship lurched, and began to move, as crew members raised the anchor, righted sails, and worked to get the ship moving. Ana sighed again, and looked out to the ocean, her home away from home.

What have I done? Ana thought again, thinking about Elora and the treasure pixie.

11. Characters in this post:
    As soon as the ship was in sight, it took no time at all for Rozalin to get on board. "Now, off to look for the Captain!" she recited her monologue as if an adventurer setting out on a quest. Just then, she watched as Captain Ana dismissed her First Mate back into his cabin. A thought crossed the mind of the small pixie.

No one can deny that the Captain had a good brain beneath her pretty little head but the same however couldn't be said for her crew. And if you want information, instead of going for the manipulative mastermind, why not settle for the ditsy henchmen? She smiled deviously. Exactly.

She flew around the ship, past open windows which reeked of dirty clothing until she finally landed in the First Mate's cabin. She had ventured into the ship too much a time that she knew all the places by heart. "Hello, Mr Hawk," she called behind the man sneakily. "Hawk, Hawk," she sang. After she had let out a playful crow, Rozalin dissolved into a fit of giggles at her own joke. "So, Mr Hawk," she started, floating in a lying position with her back facing the ground and her front facing the ceiling. "What do you know about the Capt'n's plan on little Elora?"

12. Characters in this post:
    Loki splashed his head with water from the salty sea. He cleaned his dirty blonde hair that had fallen victim to the devilish pixie's prank. "Aw, man," he grunted, sensing the smell of rotten eggs still stubbornly sticking to his scalp. "Bleghh!" Beside him, there were three others who were mirroring his actions, fellow sacrifice of the same tragedy. Two others had flown to Mermaid Lagoon to ask for some magical mermaid service to rid of the stench. "Lucky kids," he muttered, wallowing in self pity because of his pixieless self.

Sliding down the hollow tree, Loki was surprised to see an unfamiliar face. "Heyya!" he greeted cheerfully. "I'm Loki! Whatcha name?"

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Mold watching the children with a smug look on her face. "Careful there, Mold. Or you might give the youngins nightmares with a creepy smile like that," he teased. "And by the way, have ya figured out the riddle yet?" he challenged.

Loki was the one who had set the riddle for the Treasure Hunt this time. The kids had been pestering him all week to tell them them the answer but he refused to give in. 'Ayy, what fun is a riddle when ya know the answer?' he'd say. Some had even resorted to mix some mermaid's truth potion in his salad once but Loki had ran into the forest then and hid from everyone until the potion wore off. Since then he had taken precaution to sniff his grub, he could always catch that faint scent of mermaid magic.

To Mold he added with a loop sided grin, "Imma give ya a clue if you do somethin' for me."

13. Characters in this post:
    Loki scowled and scratched his damp head when Mold had reminded him about his luck—or rather, the lack of it. "Not funny," he pouted and started shaking his hair dry, resulting on spraying anyone within close proximity. "It's serious stuff!"

He grinned when some of the kids started running away from him and made a dramatic show of choking for air. "Why I otta, come 'ere, you!" He pounced on the kids and started nuzzling his head on their faces. They giggled and laughed into his hair, the kind of deep belly laughter that only infants seem to possess—wonder when he started to lose that laugh? "Now ya kids go and play with Elora over there," he said, shooing them with a voice of mock authority. No one ever took him seriously anyway.

He gave a final wave towards Elora when Mold started pulling him out. His eyes twinkled when he saw that the youngins had already started preparing a bed for her. "Whaddaya know," he chuckled. Before Mold came around, when they were still leaderless after the absence of Pan, the kids started looking at him for guidance but that sort of thing was never for him. The children were a storm of disorder under his leadership so he was more than happy to pass the baton to the leafy girl the second she arrived.

"Hold yar horses there, milady," he stalled playfully when Mold had asked for his demands. The skies were darkening, nightfall approaching. Loki made a scene of taking a deep breath and filling his lungs with the cool air. "Ahhh, nothin' like the cool evening air, eh Mold?" Pondering on his request, he tapped his fingers rhythmically against his chin. "Now, what can I do with my one wish?" Grinning, he turned to her, the corners of his eyes crinkling with mischief. "How 'bout ya try taking the Queen's shark out for a ride?" he laid out his dare.

14. Characters in this post:
    "There you are!"

Queen Zerra swam swiftly towards her daughter. She raised a sharp eyebrow and folded her arms neatly across her chest. "Didn't you know I have been looking for you, all day?" her voice was calm and didn't give out any indication of anger. However, there was sharp note that carried the weight of judgement and accusation.

The mermaid's eye softened as she stroked her daughter's silver hair. "It's late," she began. "Return to the castle for now. I'll speak with you tomorrow, Dorcas."

15. Characters in this post:
    Dorcas, the eldest mermaid princess, sat at the bottom of the lake. She watched some other mermaids kindly helped the prank victims clean the stench of rotten eggs. Since she rarely socialized with the lost children and pixies above the water surface, she had little idea about how nasty Rozalin's pranks were.

"Didn't you know I have been looking for you, all day?" her mother's voice woke her up from her daydream. She immediately bowed to Queen Zerra, apologizing for her absense. "Mama, sorry - I forgot the time."

The queen ruffled Dorcas' silver hair, making the princess smiled in delight. "Yes of course." she then followed the queen back to the castle. "Why are there stinky people fooling around our lagoon?"

16. Characters in this post:
    The Queen had followed her daughter's gaze while at the lagoon. It was not a rare sight to catch lost children socializing with the mermaids. For one reason or another, the children always had something they needed from her people. However, as long as it did not bring any harm to them, Zerra had always stayed silent on their alliance.

"It was probably Rozalin," she said, as a reply to her daughter's question. "I recognized the stench as the same one she had used on the mermaids this morning."
    Really, that pixie can be a real pain sometimes. What's more, Queen Zerra could always see her pranks and tricks firsthand through her visions.

As if on cue, the Queen was stuck in a trance as another vision flashed in her eyes as if a movie scene rolling on a wide screen.

"Come here, sharkie, sharkie," she cooed. Gis was not a dumb beast but it couldn't resist the pixie's natural charms on animals. It slowly swam closer to shore towards the bright flash of red. "Gotcha!"

The shark was helpless as he floated out the water as soon as the pixie dust touched his smooth skin. The red pixie let out her infamous cackle. "Now, you stay there quietly, okay?" she mocked, playing at the shark's lack of vocals before flying away humming a tuneless song.

The shark flailed helplessly in the air, it's skin glistening with water as the morning sun burned into it's eyes.

The Queen let out a sigh before slowly cracking her eyes open. "Dorcas dear, would you mind taking Gis out on a swim first thing tomorrow morning?" she requested, without turning back to look at her eldest daughter. "Make sure you keep him in sight."

17. Characters in this post:
    The princess nodded, "Sure, Mama." Taking care of her mother's pet was not a hard job. Little did Dorcas know what her mother had foreseen. Since she had never met the notorious pixie before, she paid little attention to the related stuff. "I'll keep him in sight carefully."

18. Characters in this post:
    Melody swam silently through the dark waters. She knew she just entered Mermaid Lagoon. She was extremely nervous and didn't know what any of the other mermaids and men would do. Maybe she wouldn't be welcome or maybe she would be welcome...too... kindly. All of the thoughts swam in her head as she began to swerve off path. Melody regained her train of thought and began to swim straight again. She felt the pixies flutter in her stomach and felt sea sick. How would all of them react? she sighed, turning to look at a new fish swimming beside her. She was used to being followed, by fish, sharks, dolphins. Almost any sea creature you could imagine. Everything but lost children and other mermaids.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Mama," Dorcas softly poked the queen's arm as she saw a strange shadow not far away behind them, "Somebody new has come." She was never a welcoming or warm-hearted girl, but under her mother's encouragement, she swam to a spot meters away from the stranger. There she saw a pretty mermaid with a head of soft, light red hair.

"You're new here? Never saw you before."
    Dorcas was not good at making friends, not ever. She squeezed out 2 sentences to catch Melody's attention, but still she forgot to introduce herself. Knowing she would chilled the water around her body, Dorcas kept a distance from the unfamiliar mermaid.

20. Characters in this post:
    Melody, startled by the sudden voice coming from the other direction, opened her mouth to scream. She then slowly closed it and became a little bit more calm. Yes, I am new here. My name is Melody. Melody Lirina, and you are? Melody gestured toward the shadow wearily.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Dorcas," she threw out her name indifferently. She swan closer, even though that made the water get colder. Carefully she scanned the new mermaid once again, "You're lost?"

She did not like offering her helping hand, but she would make an exception as long as her mother encouraged her to do so.

22. Characters in this post:
    Melody shocked at the generosity of the beautifully pale mermaid swam out of the darkness towards her. That is a nice name. Better then Melody for sure. Not really lost though. Just thinkin about finding somewhere to stay.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Hello," the Queen intervened. "I am the Queen of the mermaids here in Neverland. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you." She smiled warmly although it appeared as a tight line across her lips.

"I'm sure my daughter had already introduced herself," she said, resting her hand on Dorcas's shoulder. "Come, please rest for the night in the castle. A new face is always welcome in my kingdom."

She started pushing the two young mermaids lightly from their bare back. Queen Zerra had always taken priority on the hospitality to her mermaids.

24. Characters in this post:
    Melody was never touched by another mermaid. Of what she could remember. It was thrilling for her. She began to think about her past and easily started to cry. Thank god I'm already in water. She mumbled not too worried about them seeing.

25. Characters in this post:
    Ana watched the water roll by, as she patiently waited for the ship to arrive to Mermaid Lagoon. It was about time Ana had a talk with Zerra about the treaties. Ana pulled on her jacket as she watched the ship slow to a stop, she heaved the heavy, black anchor by her side into the sea, checking quickly to make sure there were no mermaids in the path of the great piece of metal. Ana grinned as anchor splashed, with a loud 'Whoosh!' and water everywhere. Ana leaned over the rail of the ship, gesturing for the crew to go back to their quarters.

It's about to get ugly. Ana thought to herself, waiting until all the crew members were down below. Ana turned back to the sparkling water, filled with curious mermaids and mermen, looking upwards, staring at her with curious, but neutral, eyes. Ana smiled to them, letting warmth course through her eyes. She mouthed "Get Zerra for me." to a particular mermaid that seemed braver than the rest, and watched as she swam off, eager to find her Queen. Ana let her hand drift to her sword, gripping the handle tightly.

It pays to be careful. Ana reasoned to herself, gripping the treaty she had made with Zerra in the other hand, glancing at it once or twice.

What could Zerra possibly be doing?! Ana thought to herself impatiently, letting the smile slightly slip from her face.

26. Characters in this post:
    Queen Zerra veered herself to the source of the call. "What is it, dear?" she questioned softly to the eager mermaid. The female explained the arrival of the pirate ship on the lagoon and the request of the Captain to have an audience with her. Truthfully, she was surprised to hear of the news. "Very well," she said calmly after the girl had finished.

The Queen turned towards her daughter and the new mermaid. "Dorcas, assist me in bringing the girl to the castle. She will be staying in your room, tonight. Right now, I have some matters to attend to." And with that note, she swam off to the surface where a black shadow of the chip was visible from under the waters. Her pet had at some time followed her from behind without her noticing. Petting the shark softly on it's large nose, the Queen surfaced out to the sea.

She glanced around and nodded towards the mermaids who were still lounging by the rocks, signalling with her eyes for them to leave. They bowed and submerged wordlessly into the water. From the corners of her eyes, she noticed her youngest daughter joining the group.

So that's why I hadn't seen this coming.

Finally, she turned towards the pirate's Captain. "You called for me, Anabella?"

27. Characters in this post:
    Micah was distressed as ran around the outside of the Hangman's tree, it wasn't often that this boy was in such a state, but it was very clear as to why he was when the pixie that normally was with him was no where to be seen. "TARI!!!!!" he yelled loudly, as he tread carefully and lightly, searching high and low for his companion, not caring who he disturbed. Batari was his first friend, she had always been with him since the moment he became a lost boy 11 years ago.

28. Characters in this post:
    WHAT?! Not in my room please! Dorcas screamed silently in her mind, but she remained cool and did not show any trace of her emotion. "Alright then. Be careful, Mama. Pirates are not nice, at least most of the time..." she knew her mother was way more experienced in dealing with the pirates, but it was always better to stay alert.

Dorcas bit her lips as her mother swan away. Cool now, she turned to the newcomer and asked her to follow her coolly. "Welcome, by the way."

29. Characters in this post:
    Loki startled from the sudden noise that had blared into his ears. He raised an eyebrow and turned around in the spot he was standing to try and locate where the sound had originated from. He was never good with approximations. Just as he was about to give up and shrug off the disturbance, he barely caught a brief glimpse of a boy running around the area frantically.

"So, think about it, 'kay, Moldy?" he winked to the leader before he started a slow jog towards the lost boy.

"Heyya, Mike! What're ya doin' runnin' around so late?" he questioned evenly, barely breaking a sweat as he finally caught up with his friend. It took a minute for Loki to came into awareness that something was wrong—well, other than the obviously distressed Micah—and another to realize what it actually was. It was the absence of the soft buzzing of the flying pixie that was always heard whenever he was close to Micah. "Woah, where's Tari?" he said as he halted to a stop.

Loki circled his palms around his eyes and squinted through the 'microscope'. "I don't see her anywhere." Then, the boy put a hand over an ear and leaned to his right for two seconds, before repeating the process on his left. "I don't hear her anywhere."

Putting his hands on his waist and raising a judging eyebrow at Micah, he asked condescendingly. "Don't tell me you lost her."

30. Characters in this post:
    At this point Micah did not know what to do, his friend, his companion that he had been with so long was gone, for the first time since he was five he wanted to cry and Loki was not helping the situation with his antics. He clenched his fists as he stopped, turning to look at the male that he considered a brother, of course he automatically lashed out physically to him, but it was something often seen between them. "Give her back, Loki!!!! I know you took her!!! You always wanted her for your self but you can't so just give her back!!!!" he yelled at him, not really thinking at the moment as he continued to lash out at the dirty blond.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 101