Login to your account

Neverland

Second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland, a place where you never have to grow up. Come! Fight pirates, look for treasures, swim with mermaids and play with indians! Anything you want to do because the only crime is not having fun!......

Tags: action, adventure, boy, disney, fairy tale, girl, indian, lost, mermaid, neverland, pirates, pixie, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 101 of 101

Thread: Neverland

1. Characters in this post:
    It was most definitely not a difficult issue. Most of her mermaids barely ever swim around the dark cavern or the pirate filled cove. But, of course, she was not about to heed to the demands wordlessly, especially upon hearing the suggestive threat.

"I do not know what you may consider as friends, Captain," the Queen retorted sharply, her eyes twitching slightly in suppressed anger. "But, I have confidence in my mermaids' loyalty if treason was the matter which you were trying to imply." She will not have her people be demeaned by such accusations.

As she fought to recollect her calm, the Queen thought of the pirate's demands more carefully.
    What did they plan to gain from such requests? Was it just a mere ploy to let the mermaids know their place in Neverland? Or was there something else which they're after?

There was no definite answer that she could conclude even after her thoughts, and the Queen figured it unwise for her to remain silent in the consultation. "Very well," she said finally. "I will inform my mermaids of the matter. The waters in Skull Island and Cannibal Cove are yours to claim, Anabella. I now leave it to your care." Her eyes locked on the Captain then, in a way of transmitting her warning so that it would be taken into all accounts. "But, if I were to hear of ruins and spoils in the waters or in your failure to retain them, be assure that this will not be the last you hear from me, Captain."

2. Characters in this post:
    Ana tried to hold back laughter. Silly, silly Zerra. Taking things the wrong way. Ana thought to herself, suppressing a smile. "Queenie, don't take it the wrong way. I didn't mean treasonous mermaids. I was simply implying I've got pirates that have made what you may call 'relationships' inside your kingdom. I know how you feel about mortals. I didn't mean it that way at all." Ana explained quickly. At Zerra's agreement, Ana nodded solemnly.

"Of course, Queen. Of course. Couldn't have said it better myself." She agreed, meeting her gaze with calm confidence, letting some humor into her eyes. Zerra should be a little more trusting. Ana thought to herself, smiling. Well, it went better than expected, that's for sure.

3. Characters in this post:
    Chris offered her a piece of tissue paper which the pixie gladly accepted. She liked him. Since forever, he'd always give her something really tasty to eat. Even now, he's slicing a small crumb of blueberry cake for her. And just like her, he hated the lost kids too.

"Woah, hold up there, Rozy," Chris said with a look of alarm when she mentioned that to him. "I don't hate the kids, okay? Don't you be spreading any rumors now." The boy shook his head and smiled easily as he placed the small slice of cake into a plate and rested it on the wooden table.

With a roll of her eyes, the pixie landed on the plate and started nibbling on the crumbs. The cake left a rubbery taste on her tongue. Blueberry, egh! Rozalin made a look of distaste and shoved the cake back into the plate.

The pirate frowned and forked a small portion before tasting the cake himself. "Ugh, those boatswains took the berries from the Gulch. The should know that none of the plants there are sanitary." He winced at the memory of his former companion's prank—watering the earth of the Slightly Gulch with soap water, simply to make the land more slippery for the Red Skins—before shoving the rest of the cake into the bin. "I need to have a word with them about this," he mumbled with irritation before walking out to the deck.

From the sound of it, Rozalin could tell that the 'negotiation' didn't go too well. None of the crew paid any attention to anything Chris would say, anyway. Bored, she flew to the dining hall and started hovering over the feast. There was one plate that was set aside from the rest, a card with the words "CAPTAIN" sprawled beside it. Smiling with her usual smirk, a twist of her lips with a hint of mischief twinkling in her eyes, Rozalin sprinkled the plate with a heavy coat of spices she saw set in the middle of the table. She barely returned to the kitchen, an innocent look pasted on her face when Chris walked back in, a twitch of annoyance in his eyes.

"I've got to send the Captain's supper in, so I've to go for now, okay Rozy?" he consulted the pixie, smiling apologetically.

The pixie nodded and giggled. "It's okay, I was just leaving." Rozalin flew out the window swiftly and headed towards the children's hangout. "Gotta visit little Elora, now."

4. Characters in this post:
    The Queen flicked her gaze away from the pirate, resisting the urge to lash out for the latter's insolence. "If that is all, Captain, I would like to take my leave, now," she said with the tone of ice. And before the pirate said any word in response, the mermaid disappeared into the waters.

5. Characters in this post:
    Ana waved to Zerra as she disappeared, relishing in the feeling of knowing she had successfully angered the collected Queen. Someone thinks herself high and mighty. Ana thought to herself, crouching down low, to get ready to launch herself at the rocks. With a graceful leap, she landed on a rock, and before she could even start to think about where that crocodile was, she was already on the other shore, panting, and hand on her sword. Hearing nothing, she broke out into a sprint, mud splashing everywhere.

By the time Ana reached the ship and was being lifted up, holding onto the anchor, she was completely and utterly covered in mud, from head to toe. Mud on her face, in her boots, even in her inside jacket pockets. Ana hissed and wiped her face, grunting in anger when all it did was get her even dirtier. She shot the crew members bad looks when a few tried to hold in laughter, a couple even letting out a snort. All it took was a low hiss, and the crew was deathly silent.

"I didn't think so. If y'all would excuse me, I'm going to my quarters to get changed." Ana said, walking away to do just that.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Pirates are really annoying," Dorcas leaned against the huge column in the castle. She was doscontented about her mother being dragged around to attend conference, at least that was what she thought. A sister of hers came and hugged her arm,"Big sis, I've learnt a new song! Want me to sing it to you?"Dorcas kept her poker face and shook her head. The silver-haired mermaid believed she sang the best among the siblings, so she was not interested in her sister's voice.

Princess Dorcas swam to the entrance of the castle, leaving her sister panting at the original spot.

7. Characters in this post:
    Loki jolted up when he heard Mold's announcement. The children were all fired up and were ready to go—even Loki was feeling quite giddy at the thought of a fight—when Micah hissed his discontent and stormed out.

"Weee~ll," he drawl before letting out a canary's whistle. "This is just a guess, but, it doesn't seem like he wants our help fer this, Leader." Loki shrugged and yawned. "If ya ask me," he started, already walking towards his bunk. He flopped down easily onto the spring mattress which resulted to a few dust flying in the air, for which the boy remained unfazed as he dangled one leg over the other. "It's 'bout time to get some shut eye. The kid'll manage."

Loki's sky blue eyes were already drooping as he rolled onto his side, waving his hands dismissively. "And give that girl a blanket or sumtin'. I ain't want no cold in my cabin." It wasn't long after that Loki was heard snoring into the night.

The Next Day

"Mold, Mold! Wake up! Wake up!"

It was just at the break of dawn and none of the other children were awake yet. It usually takes them until noon before they realize how hungry they were and finally get on their feet, preparing for the day's adventure. But it's the perfect time for him if he wants to carry out his dare with the leader, where the waters were cool and Mermaid Lagoon was bound to be vacated. He grinned at the lost girl, tugging at her arm enthusiastically. "Ya need to get up now if ya wanna play with the fish!"

In his impatience to leave, Loki tripped over the new girl that had been sleeping in the same spot he had left her yesterday. To their credit, the children did cover her with some drapes. Well, close enough.

"You too, Lola! Wake up! We're gonna go play a game now," he whispered, taking care to keep his voice low as to not wake the others but the excitement contained in them was evident. Loki waited by the exit for the girls to get ready, wondering if he was successful with his wake up call. He allowed his mind to wander. It rested on the thought of Micah. Wonder if he found Tari. Well, just hope so. Then, he can join us for the shark ride!

8. Characters in this post:
    Micah had searched everywhere he could think of but avoiding the places they were not to go to during the night, or the places known to be dangerous. It was nearly sun rise when he finally found the pixie, oh how he was happy to have her with him once more. "Tari.....what happened to you?" he said to her in a relieved voice as he let her stand on his hand, looking her over to make sure she was fine, also seeing how tired she was.

"Oh Mi.....it was horrible." Batari said to him as she begin to tell him what had happen to her. How she was going back from Pixie hallow when a female pirate had caught her, she even told him what she heard while talking with the captain. "I am just glad to be home." she said to him as she hugged his thumb, smiling up at him as she watched him head back to Hangman's tree.

"I am just glad that your safe." he said to her as he sat down outside of the tree, setting her on his shoulder as he gave a yawn before he went on to tell her what had happened when she was gone and how he searched for her, even told her about Mold and how he wish she would just quit being the leader so Peter can have his spot back when he came back from the mainland.

9. Characters in this post:
    Queen Zera drew the curtains to her daughter's room. It was still a little after dawn and her kingdom was still in darkness, the lights haven't reach beneath the surface of the waters. Her younger children were still sleeping soundly in their respective rooms in the castle but the Queen did not like to pamper her eldest daughter into making it a habit to be a late riser.

"Dorcas dear, it's time for you to rise," she whispered softly, brushing her daughter's silver strand that had fallen across her eyes while she was sleeping. The new mermaid had fallen asleep in the bed her maids had prepared the night before by her orders.

"Gis is waiting in the courtyard for her morning swim. For which you had promised to attend to yesterday." There was a slight strain in her voice indicating her agitation as the visions from yesterday played in her mind once again. "Make haste now."

She swam to Melody and with a warmer air, shook the girl's shoulders slightly. "It is time to wake up, my dear." She was the Queen, so it was a given she had to play the role of a host for her guest, after all.

"And Dorcas, please bring our guest along with you. It might help her to get to know our kingdom better. That is all." The Queen graced the two mermaids with a final smile before exiting the room.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Oh morning, mama," Dorcas rubbed her eyes then stretched her arms. Queen Zerra reminded her to take Gis, the queen's beloved pet, for a swim. The prime princess was still sleepy, but she dared not breaking the promise she made to her mother. Getting up slowly and lazily, she nodded and left her comfortable bed. Her mother told their guest, Melody, to go with Gis as well. The selfish princess rolled her eyes a bit though she did not really mind having Melody with her.

After the mermaid queen had left, Dorcas swam to the courtyard. The shark excitedly swang its tail like a puppy. Patting its smooth body, the princess smiled slightly. "Let's go, Gis," she ordered in a calm voice. Then they waited for Melody and started to swim out of the castle.

11. Characters in this post:
    Melody awoke in a large room. It seemed she was still in the castle with her knew friend Dorcas. She had forgotten all that happened after the queen left to see the pirate. She must have been so worried.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 101 of 101