Login to your account

Thread: Somehow getting back into the swing of reality.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

Somehow getting back into the swing of reality.

So, here is where I will write some excuses- maybe good reasons for not posting. Some of them are absolutely lame and you can beat me upside the head if you want to. More of them are just writer's blocks that absolutely kill me.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I'm sorry about not posting much in the last week.

I really couldn't write for crap. It was one of those terrible writer's blocks that made me just cringe every time I read over anything I wrote. I kinda felt like I didn't deserve to post because I couldn't think of anything good to actually write for you.

But I got a lot of drawing done, though. I finished 6 digital art things and I actually like how they look and that happens rarely. One creative door closed and another opened wider so I could fit my fat ass through the door.

Leaving for an anime convention tomorrow- won't be back until Monday.

School's attempting to kill me, but I am still making time for my "writing practice" or role playing. Surprisingly enough, most of the role plays I am a part of are run by my friends from school, and they are taking higher level classes then me- thus leaving the RP unattended and most of the way dead. I'm currently searching for active role plays that I can post in without having to read 20 posts everyday. I don't have access to the site anymore from school and home work has eaten up a good amount of my time.

If you don't mind, any links to good kinda slow moving RPs that are General rated and are above beginner's level would be extremely be appreciated. ^w^" Thanks.