Login to your account

To Live Happily Ever After

Have you ever wondered how those Disney characters live 'Happily Ever After'? They had to work just as hard to get where they are now. And perhaps we don't fight dragons or sing on a daily basis... But we all have to fight for our Happily Ever After.......

Tags: academy, boarding school, disney, group, modern, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: SUPERKICKS

Created: 06-18-2012, 05:38 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 109 of 109

1. Characters in this post:
    "Sure enough," Luke mumbled to himself as he set the folder back onto his desk. Chuckling, he reminisced the dispute he had with the new girl earlier. She's an interesting one, he thought, remembering the way the girl snapped when he had gotten a wee bit cozy earlier. "Who knew she was actually a Senior."

He was alone in the room and was processing Jocelynn and Kane's withdrawal letters. The Principal had contacted him earlier and informed him of the situation. Despite feeling a bit upset that two of his most favorite people are gone—not to mention, his sealed deal with Kane about his lunches. Which reminds him, he had to look for another benefactor for the week—, he sincerely wished for the best to them both.

The Freshman's file was already on his desk when he first walked in the room, no doubt left by Jocelynn there before she packed out. So, Luke had spent the hour flicking through those files and some others. So far, the information he wanted had already been neatly penned into his notepad.

Dorm #109 - Maia Gabrielle Roth & Romey Rampion

Grinning, he shoved the notepad back into his front pocket. Truth be told, this wasn't the first time—and most probably not the last—he had abused his powers to attain information for his personal gain. But, hey, all's fair in love and war. So, it's not exactly considered stalking when he loves her, right? Exactly.

After he had finished stacking all the folders into a neat pile, at right angles to the sharp corner of his desk, Luke started towards the door, intending to return to his room and get ready for tonight's party.

Wonder if Andy's in!

2. Characters in this post:
    After deciding that his room mate would be missing for the rest of the night, Percy had gone to take a shower and get ready for that party tonight. He had gotten changed into a pair of his good jeans and slipped on some sneakers. He pulled on a white wife-beater and topped it with a opened, black collared shirt. He rolled the sleeves up so the tattoo on his arm was showing. Although he had gotten this done while drunk, he some how made an awesome choice for an awesome design. After getting dressed and heading into the living room, his phone went off.

He pulled the phone from his pocket and stared at the brightly lit screen. It was from his best friend, Andrew.
    "Hey what are you doing tonight? Let me come over."
    Percy shoved the phone back in his pocket, having no intention of letting him come over. He grabbed his wallet, sliding it in his back pocket, and grabbed his keys then stepped out of his dorm. He walked down the hallway, through the lobby, and to Andrew's dorm. Dorm #203. He checked the door nob before pulling out his phone and sending Andrew a reply.

"Open you're door and we'll talk. I was planning on heading to that party in 206."

3. Characters in this post:
    Entering her dorm, she smiled lightly at noticing the couch was occupied. Also the television was on a show. Closing the door behind her, Maia made her way to greet the girl. Subtle surprise made itself onto her face. She knew that girl. It was the one that came up to Riley. Then got drenched in milk.

It seemed she had gotten a shower, and made herself comfortable. That was good. Moving towards Romey, she cleared her throat. "Hey there. I'm guessing you're my new room mate. Romney?" She asked, trying to remember the girls name. It sounded right but, perhaps she just forgot.

Offering the small girl her hand, Maia smiled down at her. "My name's Maia Roth. Pleasure to meet you."

Bell bottoms, something that hadn't been worn in a few years due to them being, 'out'. Hopefully no one would pick on the poor girl for them. They did look nice on the girl. Not exactly her cup of tea though.

Maia was notorious for her refusal to sometimes wear jeans. It was partly because of her figure. Hard to find jeans that fit her well. Her waist was thin, normal enough thighs, bigger than normal hips and ass. She Did own a few, but.. Rare was the day she used them. Dresses and skirts allowed much more freedom.

4. Characters in this post:
    Romey had been fully entranced by the television. She had stopped on a show called 'Jersey Shore.' She didn't understand it fully. It was just people yelling at one another and causing fights. But it was amusing enough for Romey to sit there for a good hour and watch it. It was amusing enough that Romey barely noticed that her room mate had walked through the door. She had snapped out of the trance once the girl started talking and... got Romey's name wrong. It sounded the same, though. Romey looked up at the girl with a sudden smile. She stood to her feet and took the girls hand. "It's Romey, actually." She said with a small chuckle, "It's nice to meet you, though!"

Romey examined the girl shortly. A small smile forming at the corner of her mouth. She was very pretty. Long curled locks that seemed to tumble over her shoulders. An almost perfect body. Romey was almost inclined to sit down and draw her this instant. Would that be acceptable? Socially? She wasn't sure. Instead she simply stated, "You're very pretty!"

Romey removed her hand from the girls and returned to her position in front of the TV. She pulled her knees to her chest and looked up at Maia. "Are you going to that party?" She asked, "I've never been to a party... and I thought you weren't aloud to be in other people's dorms after ten." She sounded like a child. But, truthfully, that's what Romey was. Academically, she was very smart, but if you asked her about the real world... she was as ignorant as a new born child. "I was thinking... maybe we could go together." She flashed her a smile, hoping her new room mate would accept. She didn't want to go to a party by herself... that wouldn't be... 'cool', right?

5. Characters in this post:
    “Of course I am a jerk,” Riley remarked through the side of his mouth and gave a rather tight eye roll to emphasize the point. If anyone started believing differently then he would have problems- the man didn’t want to be a social butterfly, or anything that was fluffy, whimsical and even slightly as frou-frou as that.
    Those eyes followed Ollie as he sprawled out over his bed and made himself comfortable- almost as if he damn well lived there. The blonde just ignored it though- glad that the brunette wasn’t clawing all over him like some wanton cat in heat.

Riley was about to say something else when he heard the dorm room door open and close- and next thing he knew there was that blazingly pink haired male staring at the both of them. Of course his roommate would be Edward- because the stars would align to screw him over like that.
    “None of your fucking business how I am,” Riley responded- attempting to apply a heavy dose of machismo to his body image. Unfortunately it was currently being ruined by Ollie absconding most his bed space and sprawling about as if he owned the place- and better yet: Riley.
    The brunette more sweetly answered Edward’s question and purred his way around the subject in that usual flirtatious manner. “Ugh- no- flirt with someone else Ollie. I really don’t want to walk in on that- ever.” Riley made an exasperated face before glancing up at Edward. More so he didn’t want this cotton-candy headed boy to destroy Ollie’s heart like they all did and him have to pick up the pieces are per the usual.
    At least maybe it would keep the brunette out of his dorm- but Riley wasn’t that vindictive.
    Well- maybe he was, but he was not too smart as to employ that tactic so readily.

“Don’t you have a party to plan or somethin’?” Riley asked slowly, “if you’d get up off of me I would help you- you know lift heavy things since I’m sure you don’t want to break a fucking nail or something.” Yes- yes it was a joke that was spoken without a smile or sly glance otherwise. Yet his eyes did linger on his companion for a bit longer than needed as Riley attempted to draw him away from Edward and the impending emotional doom that that held.

6. Characters in this post:
    Ling nearly lept out of her skin as she heard a voice erupt from the deafening silence of the room, and her eyes frantically scooped around in a manner to hide herself. Yet after moment of quick breathing and shaking knuckles she assured herself that she needed- very much so- to be brave and face her roommate. Yet she hoped it was not the boy that had dumped the milk on that other freshman’s head, or that other boy with that awful colored hair, or that one boy that had been in the corner- who was gorgeous, or actually any boy that might be plausibly easy on the eyes or abundantly aggressive.
    Slowly Ling peeled herself from her book and nearly tiptoed out into the main foyer of the dorm rooms. That was something she was happy for- at least their rooms were separated even if the bathrooms were not. She would get up early to take a shower- that was her current plan and she was going to stick with it.

After fixing her hair for the umpteenth time she finally poured head out of her room. Those eyes graced the boy that stood in the middle of the dorm and she gave him a once over before slowly strolling into the living space. Remembering her English- and more so that foreign form of politeness- she extended her hand rather awkwardly (and about two feet away) before speaking. “I’m Bao-Zhi Dao, your roommate, pleasure to meet you.” She responded in a near robotic mannerism- attempting to make her voice not sound just outright feminine.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, sorry bout that." It almost sounded similar, but, well.. she still managed to mess it up. At least the girl was easy going about it. Most got pissed off. Shaking her hand, she tilted her head down at her compliment. Giving a light grin, Maia nodded. "Thank you."

As Romey sat back down on the couch, Maia glanced back up at the show she was watching. Jersey Shore? Huh. She'd never gotten into that show before. It was, stupid, to say the least. Worth a few good laughs though. "The party? Yeah, I'm about to get ready for it."

The mention of the curfew brought an amused expression on the senior. "Well, we Aren't. However, what the staff doesn't know, won't hurt them. it's a good way to meet the others, so we should go." Sure, Maia, be the bad influence on the freshman.

Wouldn't be the worst thing she'd done. Besides.. It really Would be a good way to integrate Romey into the student social life. She could find out who she liked, and steer clear of those that were bad news.

"Of course we can go together. You'll be going like that? --Wait... You've never been to a party? Not even, a birthday party?" she asked, the other words had barely registered. How has no one been to a party?

8. Characters in this post:
    It almost felt like forever for anyone to come out.. For a moment, he thought he was alone. Harper turned back to inspecting the other luxuries of the dorm. A big enough television.. Kitchen.. It really was like a mini apartment. He had to wonder who did the laundry. Did the staff take care of it? Maybe. He didn't see a washer and dryer here.

Hearing the door open, golden eyes went back to the other male peaking his head out of room. Ah, so there Was someone else. They seemed young. Lucky. Maybe another Freshman. Or, Sophomore. Didn't look that much older. He seemed a bit, too calm too. Harper's eyes didn't move away from the male, unblinking. A habit he'd always been told made others uneasy.

Cracking a slight smirk, his poor attempt at a smile, the thin male stepped closer and shook his hand shortly. Way too formal. It was fine. Possibly just nerves. First day of school does that to people. Or, first years.

"Harper Chanthum." Pausing, he almost looked confused. So, what was he supposed to call him? Bao Zhi? or, just Bao? Or.. Blinking, he looked back at his roommate. "...What do I call you, then? or, nickname?"

9. Characters in this post:
    His phone buzzed for attention and Andy, having been playing the famous waiting game, was quick to answer its calls.

Slender fingers, long and elegant, wrapped themselves around the sleek rectangular case as light colored eyes dank in the simple sentence: a fact and a command. Even though they were friends—childhood friends—Percy was frequently cold. Pulling a frown, the blonde ambled towards the door, his stride leisurely and unhurried.

He had no intentions of attending the annual idiocy fest that was held down the hallway and if his state of attires (a wrinkled dress shirt, top buttons left undone and dark slacks) weren't a clear enough sign of his disapproval, then the crumpled invitation left in the wastebasket would have been.

Unlocking the door, Andrew greeted Percy with a half nod and his earlier frown, which pulled at his eyebrows and wrinkled his forehead. "Come in," he gestured to the empty, unoccupied seats in the room—the sofa an invitingly maroon color. "Roommate's not here."

When the door closed with its familiar click, Andy let out a deep sigh, his hand running through his hair, and his eyes closing from or with frustration. Gone were the affectations of earlier and missing was his usual grandiose demeanor—grins, glimmer, and glitz. He lost his glow, his easy, rolling confidence, and everything that made him Andrew Beaumont.

Instead, he looked exhausted—tired and worn out.

"I have to tell you something, c'est tres important," he slipped seamlessly into his mother tongue, a sign that whatever he was about to say was something he didn't want others to know about. He did this often, but this time it was different from the usual. He wasn't smirking—devious expressions revealing his thoughts far better than his words. He was defeated, his shoulders slumped forward, and his eyes looked haunted—shadowed by thoughts that wouldn't leave him alone. "I-I," he paused, stuttering as he grappled with words that refused to shape, refused to form. "This summer, I-"

Even with the privacy of the room and the cover of a foreign language, Andrew found his sentences difficult to speak, difficult to give rise to. Even though the other person was Percy, a long-time childhood friend and confidant, Andrew found it difficult to confess. He didn't know what to say or how to say it. He didn't know what was to become of him if he did say it. And, most of all, he didn't want to appear weak, beaten, or somehow less.

And the thought of appearing "less" terrified him.

Pinching the bridge of his nose and taking a seat—sinking into the cushioned cloud—the blonde let out another deep sigh. It escaped into the empty room, echoing faintly against the walls, the wooden floors, and the low-ceiling. It echoed desperation and sadness.

"I don't know what I'm going to do!"

10. Characters in this post:
    Luke stood staring at the digits engraved beautifully on the closed door.

Now, now, yes, he's well aware of the fact that that was not the number of his own dorm room, but, he also happened to know—from the hour he had spent running through some files—that inside this particular room held TWO new Freshman! And he couldn't very leave those two first years to fend for themselves in such a new and unfamiliar environment, could he?

So, without further ado, Luke pushed the door open and jovially invited himself in. A quick scan was all he needed to spot the two boys in the center of the living room, apparently getting acquainted among themselves.

Lucas gazed at them with affectionate eyes as warm pride flooded into his heart, feeling very much like a father seeing his children taking their first step. Unable to contain his exuberance, Luke launched himself towards the pair, knocking them to the ground in the process before he locked them forcefully in a bear hug. "Aww~ I'mshooprouddofchoo!" he cooed, his voice muffled by Harper's hair.

Finally releasing the two students, Luke beamed, putting his weight on one arm as he leaned back to look at the two students respectively. Turning to the Asian, he ruffled the boy's hair with his knuckles. "Now, you must be Baozy!" he pronounced carelessly. Their was a curious glint in his eyes as he registered the boy's fair skin and long lashes. "Wow, you're quite the looker, aren't you?" he grinned, unfazed by the impropriety of his comment before sliding his gaze to the other. "And you must be Harper, then."

"I'm Luke," he chuckled. "Your School President!"

11. Characters in this post:
    It was a little past nine, which meant less than an hour before the early birds began to show. Was that enough time to get this party in working order? Of course it was, truthfully - you really didn't need an ample amount of time to prep for a party. But, being someone who has frequented so many, he likes to give his parties the works. Which meant certain criteria needed to be met.

"Drinks?" In the kitchen their were an array of sodas, juices and bottled water. But truthfully - what was sprawled across the counter was a facade, the highly forbidden and illegal beverages stocked under the counter. As he looked over the kitchen he peered into the punch bowl before pulling a bottle from below the counter and dumping the clear liquid - all of it - inside the bowl, shaking the last drops out before tossing it in the trash. "Check."

"Food?" With that, Ollie perked his pointed nose upward and sniffed the air - taking in the alluring smell of Tanner's specially made nacho's filling up the kitchen. "Check." His eyes looming over Tanner's muscular shoulder he grinned. "Wow, you really did make a lot... I don't think anyone will be able to resist but for the sake of our Princesses, I'll put out a fondu pot." They tended to be prissier guests, and there was no elegant way to eat nachos. The strawberry blonde male was one of the better roomies someone could have, he could cook, was pretty laid back despite his big mouth and was more than easy on the eyes.

"Music and room to dance?" As he stepped out of the kitchenette and into the living room he saw Riley push the last piece of furniture against the wall. "Check~!" A pleased smile spread across his face as he walked past Riley, giving him an approving pet on the shoulder before investigating the stereo system. There were more than enough mix CD's to last the night filled with tunes even the most sober girl wouldn't be able to resist.

As he passed by a long mirror hanging on the wall, Ollie investigated his appearance with a sigh and displeased expression. "Alright, I need to go get ready... You mind setting the mood in here? You know, close the curtains, dim the lights, etcetera?" As he spoke, the boy leaned in close to the mirror, pushing his bangs out of his face. "You two are my favorites~!" He sung out as he made his way to the bathroom.

Reaching in to turn on the shower, he began to shed his uniform from his skin. Ollie was tempted to call out something flirty to Riley, but he needed him to finish setting up for the party - not yell at him and leave. A smile spread across his face at the thought, laughing lightly before slipping under the steaming hot water.

Tonight will be perfect.

12. Characters in this post:
    An hour later- Riley didn’t know how he had wound up hauling furniture around, but he had. Maybe it was just some lame excuse to get Ollie and Edward out of the same squashed living space, or maybe he didn’t want to hear the effeminate boy rattle on about how he needed help as well.
    Though honestly it wasn’t as if Tanner couldn’t help him, but he realized rather shortly that apparently Ollie had already partitioned jobs off for the lot of them. He was so painfully organized that Riley almost became exhausted just watching him. Honestly he would do with lying on the sofa in his underwear all day, and not attempting to move an inch- and here Ollie was flitting about like a hummingbird on the hunt for nectar.

The pat stirred him from his grumbling musing, and he gave a sideways glance to Ollie as he strutted by- completely happy about the details of this illicit get together.
    “Setting the mood?” Riley offered with an abrupt rise of his eyebrow. “What sort of party is this?” Those brows then narrowed as he attempted to discern whether he should run now or wait till later to make a less-than-stealthy exit.
    Yet by the time the question peeled from his mouth- Ollie was long gone.

“I really don’t know if ‘being a favorite’ is a good thing.” He grumbled as he glanced over to Tanner. Honestly he didn’t know what to think of the other boy; they were similar- somewhat- in body type, but completely different in mannerisms. Riley liked to hole himself up away from people, and here Tanner was helping with the party.
    Maneuvering himself over to the punch bowl- he ladled himself out some and had a sip. That sip turned into near about choking as he was quite surprised at what ingredient had apparently been added when he pushing furniture into corners. “Fuck Ollie- seriously-?” He asked- as he considered just pouring the cup back in there. It wasn’t that he had never had alcohol before, but it was more so a surprise considering that teenagers of all ages should be there. It also made Riley wonder how exactly Ollie managed to sneak this into the dorm rooms.
    Then again that would be asking why canaries were yellow- they just were- and Ollie just was resourceful.

So instead Riley decided to drink- slowly- on the punch and watch Tanner cook. Honestly he probably would devastate those nachos tonight and then lurk off when he was done eating. No one expected manners from him, politeness, or even to be flirted with- people just should be happy he didn’t slam his face into plates and go wild while eating.

13. Characters in this post:
    Ling just stood there as the other boy managed to attempt to bridge the odd gap that she had created in her oddness. She was used to formally feminine greetings, and always offering a very polite greeting of her name and a sweeping curtsy. Now she was shaking hands and attempting not to seem as cardboard as she felt-
    She found out rather quickly that she was an alien sort of stiff.

Harper was the other boy’s name, and the way that he looked at her made her want to shed her male clothing and attempt to flirt with her in a style that she had practically memorized from her favorite Korean dramas. Instead she just nodded, “Bao-Zhi.” She stated strictly. “It is my name- it means ‘full of wisdom’ English.” Not that she thought her brother was exactly ‘full of wisdom’ but truth be told it was a name more inclined on what you should be rather than what you turn out to be. “Bao has many different meanings- many of which are not becoming of a name. Don’t refer to me as bao, or I might assume you want to hug me.” She tried to offer a smile afterwards but was interrupted by her door wrenching open and then being stampeded by a foreign force.
    Ling didn’t know who this was and she didn’t much care- what really called her attention was the fact that she was extremely close now to two boys. She tried not to blush- last thing she needed was folks thinking that Bao-Zhi might favor men.

Next thing she knew there were fingers in her hair and the extremely smoothed down clumps fell into an attractively disheveled array that framed her face sort of sweetly. Quickly she smoothed down her hair again and glared at the one that had intruded.
    Apparently he was Luke and he was their school president.
    Ling attempted to peel away and stand before their limbs became too intrusive. She then cleared her throat, “and it is BAO-ZHI. Not Baozy- I’m not even sure what that means. It is a name of some animal or something of that sort?” Ling stated in a confused manner as she slid a finger along her chin. “And what am I looking at?”

14. Characters in this post:
    CeCe had only waited about an hour before Sky showed back up in the room. There had been several minutes of arguing about whether or not they were actually roommates this year or not. In the hour since leaving the room, Sky had drank enough to be confused easily and kept insisting that CeCe was not her roommate and somehow had managed to sneak into the room.

It was difficult, but she managed it. The previous year had prepared CeCe to know to deal with Sky when she was like this. The two girls were not the best of friends, not even close, but there was an agreement between them that Sky let CeCe take care of her when she drank and Sky would not point out the moments when CeCe showed her true intelligence. They had never discussed it but both agreed that there were things they didn't want others to know.

Finally, when the time of the party came about, both girls were ready to go. Sky felt that she had pregamed enough to have a decent time even if none of the others from their clique showed up and CeCe had wanted to go in general, so they both headed towards the boy's dorm, hoping to not get caught by any hall monitors.

Once they arrived at room 206, CeCe checked the door, hoping it would be unlocked, which luckily it was. She turned the handle and slipped inside, pulling Sky in with her. Once inside the room, a big smile appeared across the blonde's face. "Oh wow, good job guys!" she exclaimed at the boys in the room.

15. Characters in this post:
    The reason Tanner didn't drink wasn't because any sense of morality or any other bullshit thrown out by prudent societies. Heck, he'd down an entire keg the second he had the chance if he could.

If. He. Could.

Ever since Tanner had his first taste of liquor six years ago from the whiskey he had smuggled from his foster parent's cabinet, he came to a frightening, mortifying revelation—he weeps. Yes, it's exactly as you had read it, weeps. He couldn't hold up even a single sip of beer without bawling his eyes out for seemingly no particular reason at all. And since the night of his public breakdown during a class party in his junior high—which, believe me, was not a pretty sight. It was entertaining to watch for some, maybe, but no, definitely not pretty—he knew well enough to keep his distance from the beverage.

He nodded an acknowledgment to Riley before slumping down on the leather couch that had been relocated minutes earlier to the end corner of the wall.
    After plucking the tab off the soda he had grabbed from Ollie's drink display, he emptied the can in one long gulp, wincing as the fizzy liquid burned his throat. "Wasn't expecting to see you here," he conversed easily to the blond beast as he rested his long legs on the opposite table. Smirking, he nodded to the bathroom door where Oliver had disappeared into moments ago. "What'd he do that dragged you here to our humble lair?"

Riley was... well, Riley. Truthfully, Tanner was scared shit by the guy the first time they met but seeing as the man had a soft spot for little Oliver there, he couldn't be that bad. He frequented their dorm a lot, mostly, he's sure, from Ollie's relentless insistence and so he had sort of gotten used to the rogue's presence. Of course, he'd never allow himself to be seen in the loner's acquaintance in public. It was not a personal offense, really. Tanner just had a rep to protect, you know? So when the two lovely princesses had snuck their way past the doors, he'd taken the liberty to cut off the conversation short to attend to the two guests.

"Ladies,"
    he grinned. His crimson eyes lit when they landed on the shorter of the two females. "Thanks," he said in response to the blond's compliment. "You didn't do so bad yourself." CeCe was as glitzy as the last time he saw her, much to his satisfaction. He might actually try for her this year. She seemed to him not to be the brightest of the bunch, so it couldn't be that difficult, could it? Sky was looking no less stunning than her companion
    add in the fact that she seemed to be a bit buzzedthat Tanner was actually itching to get his hands on her. His resistance, however, sprouted from reasons unknown to his peers. One he wasn't likely to share. "'Sup, Sky. Your night fix is in the bowl over there. Help yourself."

16. Characters in this post:
    After spending a little bit of time with Romey, the two girls had gotten to know each other some more. Maia had learned that Romey had been home schooled for the better part of her life. It was such a shame that her mother had been so controlling as to not give the poor girl a chance to meet other friends. At least that would change now.

No reason for her Not to have friends. Except, she was too naive. Too gullible. Maia'd have to change that. Or warn her about others. No need for Romey to experience any more tragic incidents. The milk dumping was a bad start, luckily Romey hadn't thought it a horrible thing. She'd just been confused about it.

The freshman had decided to stay back while Maia went ahead to the party. Something about nerves and being unsure about breaking the rules. The senior had told the short haired girl to stay away from the punch, as it wouldn't do anyone any good to have her getting drunk at her first ever party. Maia never really took any alcohol. She hated the taste of beer, and she was, picky, to say the least.

Adding the finishing touches to her outfit, Maia smirked, adjusting the red skirt on the back to make sure it was in place. Perfect. Hair tamed under a simple red headband, she headed out of her room. "I'm heading out now~ If you change your mind, just come and find me, alright?"

The call was, as both an announcement and a still open offer to join her. With that final offer, the woman headed out of the dorm room, and headed out, careful to make sure the coast was clear before going down the hallways.

17. Characters in this post:
    She walked into the room, dressed in a simple black tank top and ripped jeans, with her hair let down and woolen hat set atop her head. Miu looked around, and grudgingly nodded her approval, " It looks nice."

Despite the fact that it was made by men, she added in her head. After all, Miu couldn't help but notice the carefully placed furniture and arrangements all over the place. The males had obviously put a lot of work into this.

It's just a fucking party. If they could do this kind of transformation with their personalities, then I wouldn't have a problem with being attracted to them. But obviously this kind of effort is only used when attempting to attract and impress people.

Miu looked around once more, studying the people that were there.

There are three males... she noted quietly, And those females seemed to have just arrived...I don't think that I know any of them. Let's see just what type of men they are...

She shoved her hands in her pockets and approached what seemed like the closest person who seemed to look like he knew what he was doing. The blonde, that had just greeted the other two girls. Miu hated guys, yes, but that didn't mean that she was scared of talking to them. So she turned to the guy, Tanner was it?

" So, what do you have planned for us tonight?" she asked him, smirking, " It better be fun."

18. Characters in this post:
    Raising his chin and narrowing his eyes, Oliver analyzed his final look. His hair was elegantly tussled, a few strands falling into a light curl around his cheekbones. He had chosen to wear a mauve dress shirt – no tie, and a pair of plain black slacks. The shirt and pants were expensive alone – but the shoes are really what sent him over the limit. Prada. Oh how he loved those brand names from overseas. Finalizing his outfit, he fastened a thin silver chain around his wrist.

As he finally got the latch through the hole, his ears wiggled at the attention of extra voices. Guests had begun to arrive – perfect! Despite the risk of throwing an unsupervised party after hours, people would indeed show.

Taking a breath and stepping out of the bathroom, Ollie walked into the open space that was the living room. It was perfect, earlier that day he had strung white holiday lights around the ceiling – closing the blinds and turning the main lights down set the perfect ambiance. Something about being in the dark boosted the confidence of others, even Olivers – or at the very least brought out the wildest side of himself.

As guests began to pour in, they took to the liquor, food and music. He did his best to greet every body that entered the room – but certain faces always stuck out more than others. “Ah, hello girls!” A smile spread across his face as he raised his hands to the air and approached the two princesses. He relished in Cece’s compliment, giving her the first hug and a kiss on the cheek – doing the same to Sky as well. “I’m glad you think so, it’s the first of many dear~!” Despite it being obvious that Sky had already had a few, Ollie didn’t hesitate a smile when Tanner took the initiative to point out the answer to what was more than likely the question on her mind. “And there is more under the counter too.” Many regarded Sky as a vicious girl, but she was still considered a pleasure in Ollie’s eyes. And truthfully, the male didn’t gravitate towards the “nice” or the “socially acceptable” – those types were predictable and boring. It wasn’t long before another body made it’s way toward them, a girl he didn’t recognize. Oh how it frustrated him when he didn’t know someone by name. “Welcome! We have refreshments, music and the upstanding company of your peers, we don’t plan the fun – it just happens…. It’s like the deep end of the pool – you’ve got to dive right in! No use just dipping your toes into the shallow end is there?” He offered her a smile, pausing briefly before pointing to Tanner. “Like Tanner here, he’s actually quite the dancer – why not ask him for a quick dance to start things off?” His smile turned into a wicked grin as he patted both Tanner and Miu on the back. “Ah, but I have to make rounds, I’ll check up on you guys later.” He offered a wave to the four of them and walked towards the door, waving to the bodies that continued to fill up his dorm room.

This is a pretty good turnout already… Now where is… Oh!

He saw Riley standing beside the punch bowl, half empty cup in hand. “Don’t get too carried away there…” A giggle escaped him as he flashed his pearly whites. “Ah, who am I kidding… a big guy like you can put it away.” He did his best not to hang on him – but leaned over to speak in his ear, considering the room was becoming quite noisy. “Thanks again... for everything!”

19. Characters in this post:
    Riley sighed. Those eyes kept flicking to the door as if his coach was going to turn into a pumpkin, his chauffers’ into rats, and his clothing into rags. Yet every inch he managed to scoot towards that threshold- the more that he was held back by the imminent re-arrival of Ollie. While he wasn’t the sort of person to cling to manners- he didn’t want to perturb his good friend as there would be several consequences for doing such and he was assured that none of them would be easy to live with. So the beast of a boy decided to loiter about for a minute or two longer and hope that his friend decided to make a reappearance so he could say his ‘adieus’ and be gone from this place.

Tanner and Riley didn’t talk when other people were around- or at least the other male made no effort when their fellow student’s eyes were upon them. While Riley may have not been the brightest bulb in the bunch he wasn’t oblivious to obvious social maneuverings- and Tanner had done his quite deliberately and obviously.
    Let him flirt with them, Riley mused sourly. Truth be told while he was overly interested in the opposite gender- what hot blooded teenage male wasn’t- he didn’t want to stoop to a level of attempting to ‘pick them up’. These girls here were already spoiled out of their minds- why would he only exacerbate the problem more by attempting to suck up to them?

About halfway through his punch that head of his began to feel a bit foggy and he knew that that was his cue to make a speedy exit; and of course- as fate would have it- Ollie would arrive.
    “Yeah yeah,” he grumbled and waved his free hand as he took another sip. Always the carrying on about how Riley was a ‘big guy’ and that meant he could ‘put away’ almost everything. He wasn’t a black hole. Then again he probably wasn’t a picky eater either. There was a good middle ground where it was apparent that his youthful metabolism was taking over.
    About that time Ollie swiveled in to whisper into his ear and Riley flushed. He almost jerked away before he realized that his friend was just trying to be heard as opposed to being intimate. “Yeah you’re welcome- moved a couple of couches and drank some punch. I’m practically a mother fucking super hero.” Those eyes flicked over to Ollie. “Now don’t you have some poor freshman to practically rape in the bathroom? Some small boy considering how tiny those damn things are.” It was then he glanced towards the door, “because I need to get going before you princes and princesses show up and begin to get disgusted at the décor, and by that I mean me.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 109 of 109