Login to your account

Thread: I would like to apply for a Mentor!

I would like to apply for a Mentor!

I really want to improve my roleplaying. Right now, I feel like it's not that good and I don't even feel confident how I roleplay. I don't really have a style all the way yet. I roleplayed a while on Gaia. Gaia isn't a good site though in my opinion. I didn't really learn anything from there.

I could try to help you. :3 I'm not good at teaching and I'm still trying to improve my rping skills, as well. ^^'
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

I cant help you with any consistency, but I WILL inform you of anything you mess up, if you want! : )
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

I can... Probably help. If you want someone to teach you to do big, huge posts, you'd need someone else, but I can help you otherwise.
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

The main thing I need help with I think is writing flow. I feel like the way I structure my role playing posts isn't good. It feels choppy to me. Oracle maybe we could try helping each other? Aqua, that would be cool if you did that. =]

Hm.... Well, let me see an example of you're posting style, and I can make suggestions?
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Okay. :3 Helping eachother sounds like a great idea.
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?