Login to your account

LaLa Land ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Love story revolving around a band group.......

Tags: bands, love, teenagers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-13-2012, 05:52 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 178

1. Characters in this post:
    After she had left Anna, Fiona went roaming around the new mall. She had trouble finding her way as she isn't one to have a sense of direction. But, she loved the feeling of getting lost. It's the feeling of not knowing what lies ahead that excites her. She loved surprises.

She hummed as she walked and ran over people a few times. Instead of apologizing, Fiona would give out a greeting each time. "Hello, it was nice meeting you," she would say, a smile gracing her face. And they would look at her with confusion followed by a forgiving chuckle.

After she had gotten her milk, she watched the large clock on the overhead counter. It didn't take too much time to pay for her purchase as people seemed more interested in window shopping instead of actual shopping. She realized she still had 35 minutes before her promised time with Anna and Tyrant so she decided to sit at a cafe and people watch.

Her eyes traveled from one thing to another. Like watching a movie that was changing scenes. From a child stomping his feet, loudly demanding something from his mother who was looking around, her face flushed to a couple who were sharing a Mocha shake.

Not today, I guess. she thought sadly as she finished her ice smoothie. She stared at the picture that was the wallpaper on her cellphone. I keep wondering how and when and why I haven't met you.
    Feeling dejected, she walked slowly back to the entrance.

2. Characters in this post:
    Jesse laughed. "It's just some dishes, I won't set anything on fire just tidying up. Besides, you may be able to cook, but your cleaning skills leave something to be desired. I won't mess up your kitchen. Besides, best to get cleaning before things start to get all dried and stuck on." Jesse finished up the dishes fairly easily, setting the clean dishes in the rack to dry. "If you really want to, you can dry them while I clean the counters. That way I don't put them back out of your order or something."

Jesse started to clean the counters, "I hope everyone is back by practice time. We had some timing issues in our last show that we should work on." He sprayed some disinfectant on the counters when they were clean and let it sit as directed. "Anna and I have been working on a new song as well." A happy smirk drifted over his features.

"But until then, I have some work to get done. Coffee doesn't pay for itself after all." Jesse tilted his head at the singer, "You have anything important today?"

3. Characters in this post:
    He was being serious comparing headphones when suddenly someone surprises him as he drops the headphone “seriously? Michaels”. He sighs and gets the headphone “well I guess I’ll take this after all I drop it” as he pays for it and gets back to Michaels “so this is payback time? Anyway where is Fiona?”

He went out while he puts his arms around your shoulder to not let the people bump you “damn too many people, are you going to buy something or wait for Fiona? I think I want to go home now and I already bought a new headphone.” as he gives a distance to make her feel comfortable.

4. Characters in this post:
    The two switched places and Leon found himself drying dishes. He picked a ceramic plate off of the silver rack and started to dry it. He was looking at the dish, as if he could stare a hole through it, so he wouldn't say anything stupid, like he recalled this morning. Holy fuck, I am an idiot. he thought with a sigh.

"When is practice time today?" He asked after thinking about it for a moment, he looked up from his plate over at Jesse, raising en eyebrow. "I almost missed it yesterday because my manager wanted me to go through some paperwork with her. She's a pain in the ass, I tell ya'." he sighed and shook his head, concentrating on the plate again before placing it on the counter and drying another.

"I have to go back to the office and talk to the director and production manager about a film contract. They want me to play the main character for some movie based on some book. Meeting might be short, might be long." Again he sighed and a bored look passed over his face.

"So, a new song? I have some lyrics I may be able to alter to fit it, if Anna hasn't already started on them." his expression lit up some, but not a lot. When he was going to write a song or some lyrics, he'd spend some days working on it day and night until he finally got it right. And then he'd sleep for a full day and work on it some more. It was an annoying process, but it got things done.

5. Characters in this post:
    As Roy was upstairs, he took the time to change into one of his casual attires..or what he thought was. He put on some light black dress pants and a white dress shirt which sleeves were rolled up just past his elbows. He then also put on a light grey vest.
    Afterwards he went over to his mirror and combed his hair so it didn't look like a tornado anymore, instead it was nice and neat, the green hair just going over his eyes. Satisfied with his look then then walked back down the stairs, trying to ignore the thought of stepping on one of Ty's bugs as he went.

6. Characters in this post:
    Leaning against the now clean counter, Jesse watched Leon put up the dishes. "Ah, well, we have the practice studio from 3:30-7:00, but I think we agreed on 4:00. I was going to make sure everything was set up when we got there- you know how finicky my amp has been lately. I think I need to check the tubes and see if I blew out a transistor or something." He wrinkled his nose and shrugged.

"Sounds like you have a full day. I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that sort of stuff. Well, not like that anyway....maybe one day if we get famous though. But good luck on getting the roll- something like that can make or break a career. Know what book? Heeey...maybe if you get the part, they will let us cut a song for the soundtrack." he grinned broadly, running a hand through his bleach blonde hair. "I don't know if I'm cut out for the lifestyle of the popular. Imagine if all our fans found out I was a math dork? I think they would have palpitations and fits or something."

Jesse picked up his workout bag and tossed it over his shoulder, getting ready to head back to his room. "I think Anna started working on them, but you two can get together and come up with something you both agree on."

7. Characters in this post:
    Anna was still laughing when Ty paid the headphones. She wiped off her tears and sighed, "She went to buy something, I guess and she said to meet her at the entrance in an hour," she glanced at her watch, "We still have half an hour."

They went out the store and was greeted by sea of people. It was too crowded. In a sudden, Ty put his arm around her. She jolted a bit by the sudden touch. Her face flushed again. Why does this keep happening?, she thought, acting normally but instead, her heart raced. He was so close to him, she could smell his scent. For someone who really likes to spend his time with bugs, he does have a really nice smell, she thought.

She snapped out of her thoughts and replied,
    "Uhh yeah. I mean no, I don't have anything to buy. I think we should wait for her, you know. Since she said to meet at the entrance and all." She didn't even took a glance at Ty. She was afraid that he would notice her red face and made fun out of it.

8. Characters in this post:
    There was a feeling of sadness that lingered on her. Only a fleeting feeling, dragging her down and tugging at her chest the moment she let herself drift slightly. It was always like this every time she comes out from her search, disappointed. Maybe it was the effect of her initial enthusiasm that caused her to feel a sort of emptiness after.

Fiona caught sight of the two from afar. Perking herself up, she tapped their shoulders from behind. "I didn't think you'd guys would finish up so early. I think we can leave now. Your bus should be here in..." she glanced at her watch. "...10 minutes."

My bus would arrive in 15, she thought to herself.

"Let's go wait by the bus stop," she suggested, a smile drawn on her face that didn't quite reach her eyes.

9. Characters in this post:
    Leon chuckled. "Oh, come on. The fans would eat that up. They love good lookin' nerds." he said finishing up the dishes. He pulled himself up onto the counter and sat with a sigh. He wasn't thinking and the coffee was starting to really kick in. He swung his legs and drummed his fingers against the counter.

"Shit. I need something to do." he mumbled as Jesse started to pick up his things. He was free until lunch time, and then his manager would come pick him up to get to the meeting. He didn't really like driving and the annoying woman probably wanted to chew him out for being late to something else, or for straining his voice the other day.

He looked over to see Roy walk in and a small smile touched his lips. He offered a wave and a nod that was kind. "Do you have stuff planned today?" he asked, kinda curious as to what the green haired young man was going to do- Maybe I won't have to be all alone. he thought.

10. Characters in this post:
    “Err half an hour but I’m tired already and I hate crowded places” as he sighs and look around. “Too crowded, too crowded too crowded I wish Lemon Street explodes” as he keeps mumbling and cursing. As they went to a nearby side with a few people “phew that was tiring” as he leans on the wall and feels his stomach “damn now I miss Leon”.

When someone tapped them, he turns around to look who it is “ooh thank god you are already here” as he stands up lively again, hearing Fiona’s suggestions about waiting at the bus stop “then let’s go” as he walks on the back of them while he texted Leon.

“ Hey Leon(‐^▽^‐) can you make me a lasagna?
    Please… im hungry due to walking around (≧o≦) ”

a guy who loves to put smiley’s on text message.

11. Characters in this post:
    Leon's butt started vibrating and he jumped. He pushed himself off of the counter and pulled his cell phone out of his back pocket and groaned. It was Ty asking about lasagna.

Fine. I'm adding cottage cheese in it though, since we're out of the shredded crap. Get some tomato paste and some lettuce while you're out.

He pressed the send button and then closed the phone, stuffing it back into the pocket that it was in the first place.

"Lasagna for dinner tonight." he called to anyone else that may be in the house. He went over to the pantry and started to pull some stuff out. It was 10 and the meal could be completed before he had to go.

12. Characters in this post:
    Roy glanced up as he herd Leon asking him something. He walked back in the kitchen and leaned against the counter,his brown and blue eyes were looking up at the ceiling as if something were up there. He finally shrugged and spoke as if he were a little bored. I dunno, I might take a walk downtown or something, maybe even play my piano some more.

He bowed his head again, his green hair falling over his unique multicolored eyes as she sighed and rested his forehead on the table. I really wish those loud mouth fish would just go back to their houses already!

13. Characters in this post:
    Leon walked over to the young man and poked his neck, leaning against the counter beside him. "So not much either? I was kinda thinking we could head over to the music shop, since we have nothing better to do." he said with a light shrug.

He looked around the room, crossing his arms and somewhat bored. He had been friends with Roy for quite a while now, longer then he knew everyone else in the group. Their parent's had been friends- or at least acted like it for press.

Roy was also the only one who knew his secret. That secret about him and the kidnapping. What happened afterwards. The green haired young man never said anything about that to anyone and Leon trusted him.

14. Characters in this post:
    Roy nodded to Leon, he needed to go to the music shop anyway, maybe they would have those new rainbow headphones that he was in a flyer earlier in the week. Sure I'll go, Nothing better than bonding with my best buddy! Roy grinned a little and hugged Leon's arm with his own. He then went back to looking up at the ceiling. And for no particular reason, started counting the tiles. He had always did things like that to keep his mind busy while he had nothing better to do at the time. So when are we going then?

15. Characters in this post:
    Leon went over to the counter, where he kept his wallet and where underneath was where he left his shoes. He slipped them on and then put his wallet in his back pocket with his cellphone.

He looked down and saw that he still didn't have a shirt on. "Aww, fuck. Hold on. Let me go grab a shirt." He walked over to the laundry room and pulled a shirt out of the dryer. It was a dark blue t-shirt, plain and simple. He pulled it on as he left the room, messing up his already pillow styled hair.

"We're walking, is that okay?"

16. Characters in this post:
    He put his phone inside his pocket, they were at the bus stop while he seated on the bench flopped out waiting for a bus. After a few minutes he then feels his mobile phone vibration in his pocket while he gets his phone and look at it, receiving a reply from Leon.

He read Leon’s message as he replied him:

"Dude we are at the Lemon Street I think there is no fresh vegetable here, looking at the crowded people it smell stinks (╥﹏╥),
    (¬▂¬) where are you buying vegetables anyway?

P.S dude there’s a new release headphone at the Music Shop.
    ❤"

As he sends it while he start playing games on his phone.

17. Characters in this post:
    Fiona started swinging her legs subconsciously as they waited for the bus. Left, right, left, right. Tyrant was playing with his phone while Anna was sitting quietly beside her.

"So," Fiona started, playing with a small silver spider she had found crawling up a sign post. She giggled as the spider crawled behind her fingers, tickling her skin. "When's your next concert?"

18. Characters in this post:
    Roy stood up straight as he struggled to put on his rainbow colored shoes with only his feet. Nyehhh why does the laces have to be so tight? Roy had a habit of buying and wearing things that made him seem like a child. maybe he was making up for the times when he wan't able to be one.

He finally got his shoes on as he brushed off his vest, as if something dirty had gotten on it. he looked over as Leon and raised his fist in the air. Going out as a commoner, hell yeah! Leon would understand why he said 'going out as a commoner.' They had both came from fairly wealthy families and so walking was almost never an option. But Roy was up for an adventure for today. Lets go then! Before those damned monkeys come back!~

19. Characters in this post:
    Leon chuckled at Roy's reaction to the statement as he walked over to the door. Again, his phone vibrated and he jumped, rather freaked out. He didn't know why he kept putting his phone in his back pocket, even though it kept surprising him. Sometimes the other band members like messing with him by sending him text messages constantly- like Ty for an example.

Nevermind about that. I'll get it myself. Roy and I are going over to the music store. Need anything?

He sighed and then put it into his back pocket once more, allowing the never ending surprise cycle go on for another round.

He opened the door and then waited for the green haired young man to come out before he shut the door and locked it. The put the cold silver key into his front pocket and then he looped his thumbs through his belt loops, starting to walk down the hallway.

Soon, they were just a block away from the music store, walking along the sidewalk with stands set up with little trinkets and stuff on it. It was all obviously made very cheaply, and everything was rather cheap as well.

20. Characters in this post:
    Alone at last.

Jesse tossed his bag onto the bed in his room, the shoes spilling onto the floor from their precarious perch over the handle. His keys followed the bag, landing with a soft thus on the bed.

He stripped off his shirt and shorts and headed to the shower. It only took five minutes to clean up, but he felt presentable once he was done. He pulled on a clean t-shirt and pair of pants- they might match, he wasn't sure. He also didn't care.

Signing in to his computer, he logged in through his current contractor's VPN and got to work. It wasn't long before he had five spreadsheets open and a few documents and was typing away happily crunching numbers and writing up proposals. As he completed T-Tests and exponential depreciation he found himself in a happy groove. Not the groove he found himself in while playing his bass, but his happy numbers groove.

Sadly, it also got him going into his one true vice.

The Mountain Dew habit.

He looked at the three cans sitting on his desk by the time he completed his work for the day and frowned. All sugar and no protein makes Jesse a cranky boy.

Glancing at the clock on his computer, he noted that quite a bit of time had passed and perhaps he should meander back to the kitchen and poke around for some food. Maybe a sandwich. Or whatever it was that Leon was starting to put together before he left.

21. Characters in this post:
    Anna was observing around, watching the busy road as the cars passing by. Her heart was still racing and she still wasn't sure what is the cause of it. She snapped out of her thought when Fiona asked something, "Uhh what? Oh the concert. Not sure. Jesse was in charge of the schedule and all. But there's a band practice at 4pm today." she said, still looking at the road. "Can't miss it or Jesse's gonna explode." she chuckled. Glancing at her watch, it was already a quarter to two.

She turned to look at Fiona when she saw a spider, crawling around her hand. She screamed on impulse and squealed,
    "Ththere's a spider on your hand!" she pointed at the spider. Instantly, she flicked the spider away and felt relief. Phew, that was a close one, she thought. She was about to boast about her bravery to Ty, but he was too indulged in his music and his new headphone.

22. Characters in this post:
    Fiona watched in horror as Clarita the spider bounced off her hand and landed into a bush nearby. Sighing in defeat, she turned her attention back to road sadly. Her eyes caught the red bus that was heading their way.

"Oh, your bus is here."

23. Characters in this post:
    He was playing a game called smash insect when Fiona and Michaels are talking to each other, when suddenly Michaels yelp as he looks at her. That was new to him seeing Michaels flicking a spider as he chuckles seeing her reaction. He suddenly saw his mobile phone light an incoming message from Leon, he pause the game to read it and after that he start replying to his message.

Then if you see a headphone with a scorpion design buy it for me,
    I’ll pay you later…
    (=3=) I got something I don’t even like.

He sends it as he put his mobile phone in his butt pocket when suddenly he remembered Leon freaks out when he always got a text message as he chuckles ‘but that was cute though’ as he thought. When the bus arrives he sigh and gets up “Hey guys Leon and Roy are going to the music store if you want to hang out with them, then I’ll be going home first...I feel tired” as he jokes around “and I think Jesse would be lonely without me” and laughs.

24. Characters in this post:
    Fiona managed a smile. For some reason, she felt like being alone at that time.

"My bus will arrive shortly. I'll leave then. You should bring Anna with you quickly or the bus might leave without the both of you."

She looked down to the ground and closed her eyes slowly, waiting for the growl of the bus to fade.

25. Characters in this post:
    She hopped off from her seat and straighten her clothes for a moment. "Nahh. I think I'll be heading home too. We have a band practise at 4pm remember? Jesse's wouldn't want us to be late. Ty, you always tend to forget important things, like cleaning your own room." she said to Ty, then hit his head. Another reason she wanted to go home was she missed her guitar. It was YAMAHA CPX700, dusk sun red guitar. She bought it with her part-time job salary. The first time she laid her eyes on that guitar, she just knew that she had to have it. She hadn't touch it since last night. Or so she thought, considering she had a minor short-term memory lose about last night.

She looked at Fiona and said,
    "You're not coming?". Saying that she'll catch another bus, Anna bid her farewell, "I guess I'll see you around, then.". She looked like she's ticked off about something, she thought. She stepped into the bus and followed by Ty. She sat near the window and Ty came and sat next to her. Then, the bus moved along the busy road, leaving the Lemon street behind.

26. Characters in this post:
    Her bus arrived exactly as she had anticipated 5 minutes after. She climbed into the bus and took a window seat at the far end of the bus. Looking out into the streets, she heaved a soft sigh. She took out her phone and once again stared at her wallpaper. Strange, usually that was all it would take to make her feel better. As she slid her phone shut, the metal keychain that she had hook to the phone bounced into the back of her hand. Looking at the small beetle, the corners of her lips curved into a small unexpected smile.

27. Characters in this post:
    Jesse made himself a glorious sandwich. He fancied himself something of a sandwich connoisseur. It was a wonderous sandwich with layers and toppings and just the right amount of dressing. Plenty of veggies and meats and cheeses. He grinned as he saw it there on his plate, split in half looking perfect. Of course, eating it would be a problem, but he would not worry about something as trivial as that when creating a sandwich.

He cut up an apple to go with his sandwich and sat at the kitchen counter.

Examining the half of sandwich he picked up to see which angle would be best to go into his mouth first, he eventually gave up.

A bite!

The first bite was perfect. The second...not so much. His carefully constructed sandwich started to lose bread integrity. The topping slipping just a bit as he attempted to wrap his mouth around it. Cradling the sandwich carefully to make certain the bits did not slip out the back, Jesse promptly started to make a terrible mess of himself as he ate his sandwich.

Luckily, he had a napkin.

Glancing at the clock, he sighed, he would have to eat a bit faster if he wanted to set everything up in the practice room before people started to arrive.

28. Characters in this post:
    He scratches his head “Hey you don’t have to hit me and I remember about the practi___ Ooh yeah we got a practice” as he plays his hand like drumming on the air cheerfully “dum the dum dum bom__” as he hop on the bus following Michaels waving back at Fionna.

He seated beside Michaels and he looks at her with a straight face “why am I sitting beside you?” while he smirk. “Kidding” as he stretched his arms up and yawns and look at you “just wake me up, and lend me your shoulders for a while”. He puts his head on your shoulder “this bus chair is not comfortable at all” and starts to joke around again “you get enough sleep last night so just for awhile lend…” then he starts to fell asleep.

29. Characters in this post:
    Roy stuffed his hands into the side pockets of his light black dress pants. It was rather warm out and Roy had then wished that he had worn his shorts instead. He sighed a little happily, glad that he was getting out if the house/dorm for a while. Nothin' like some fresh air, eh Leon?

Roy walked out the door and started down the street towards the music shop. He made sure not to walk to fast or too slow for Leon as he admired the clouds in the rather dull looking blue sky.

30. Characters in this post:
    Leon nodded, agreeing with Roy. "But, I'm sure that its not too entirely fresh. Smells like a dump over here..." His phone interrupted what he was saying and he yelped. With a surprised expression- his ever so wide eyes and thin line for lips- he pulled his phone from his back pocket again, and read the messgae that was just sent.

Augh. :/ Fine.

He simply typed in before mashing his finger down on the send button and then stuffing it into his pocket- the front one this time. He looked over at Roy with a small grin on his face.

"Oi... There's the shop right over there. I'll race you to it?"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 178