Login to your account

Thread: Just Getting Started

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)

Just Getting Started

Well, I've just started, and this place is a little intimidating, but I can't wait to start! Excuse me if I do something wrong, I am new, but I'm trying to learn the rules! I'd love any advice!

Pffffffft. Don't be intimidated. We're all swell people here. Easy to get along with, funny, sarcastic, ADORABLE, and, most importantly, awesome.

Anyway, welcome to the awesome-side. We serve cookies on wednesday and cake on Thursday. Like Strude, I'm more than willing to help out, should you want the extra help. Really looking forward to seeing you around!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome, dear!

Aren't you adorable! Haha, we've all been new to this site at one point or another. But don't worry, it doesn't take long at all to get a full grasp of what this site has to offer and how to use it. But if what you are concerned about is doing something "wrong" check out the Site Rules. See? There are only seven of them, and I don't see you as someone who would even break them in the first place!

Wondering where to start? It depends! Are you a fan of group roleplays or one x ones? Would you rather get to know us a bit more before jumping in? Or would you just like to have fun creating a new character first?

So there are some links to get you started. Like the others, I am glad to help or chat any time. To be honest... the majority of the members here are like that, so don't be shy! Have fun~!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome!

Don't worry about doing things wrong, we all started off as newbies sometime. Just ask if you need help with anything. There are lots of people more than happy to be of service. And lots of resources already up on the site. Just browse around for a bit and see what is around.

Honestly, that is how I learned my way around.