Login to your account

Thread: [ looĸιɴ' ғor мy нoɴey ]

Nameless NPC

[ looĸιɴ' ғor мy нoɴey ]

So I lied, I'm probably one of the most complex girls you'll ever meet :I Despite my young age, I've been told I could've probably been published a good while ago. That I have an advanced vocabulary, incredible talent, and so forth. I'm not bragging; I'm just warning you not to turn away at first glance, because God knows there's a helluva lot more to me than a disjointed sentance.

What I am:
    A young girl [as already mentioned], of young age. Think younger than sixteen. Homeschooled, thus plenty of time for roleplaying and such. But being raised by somewhat strict parents, so I'm only allowed three hours of time on my laptop. Parental controls ensure that at nine o'clock, it shuts off. My mom even has my password .-.' However, I have a phone that's not so tightly monitored [bet your ass it's glued to my hand at all times], so roleplaying or just simple talking is available pretty much whenever. Except after nine. Anyway, enough of that. I've been roleplaying for about four or five years, I'm pretty sure it'll be roughly five this August or September. I can assure you, I'm hardly a beginner, nor an intermediate roleplayer. Think advanced. I haven't just been twiddling my thumbs in the five years I've been doing this. Rather, I tend to incorporate what I learn from other roleplayers into my actual writing.

What I've been:
    I'm only listing 'identities' and labels strictly related to roleplay .-.' I've been virtually everything you can think of. Demon, neko, cat, dog, wolf, human, siren, etc. I have no solid preferances; I don't mind being male or female. Whatever, so long as the plot's good. I'm not crazy about science fiction-oriented things, having not ever really played around with any. Science experiments tend to catch my eye, though; the same as explosives, violence, carnage, sex, destruction. And so forth. Honestly, I'm open for anything-- you'll just have to hook me into it.

What I want:
    I'm looking for a partner. Not just one, but however many of you out there who think you're qualified to fill that position. As encouragement, I like pleasing as well as I do being pleased. No, that's not a sexual reference [though I don't really have anything against sex; yaoi or yuri], it's just a metaphor? Beats the hell out of me. Anyway: I'm not advertising for a beginner, nor an intermediate roleplayer. I'm interested in an equal. Someone up to par with my own skills, someone who I can hopefully maybe even learn from-- or teach. Both intrigue me, though I've never done the latter before. In the former [someone who I can learn from], I'd also like some willingness as well as some backbone, alongside a streak of patience, because God knows I can be a stubborn bitch when it comes to certain issues and such. I'm somewhat, ah, insane. I can be a spaz, having ADHD and PDD-NOS. Attention Deficit Disorder and Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. Some of you might be familiar with ADHD. It's something like ADD. But PDD-NOS might elude you. Whatever, don't waste time googling. It's a form of high-functioning autism.

I'm not saying I'm legitly insane. Or crazy, or retarded. I'm just asking you to be patient with me.
    Nor am I implying you'll be doing all the work. I'm damn well make sure to do my share.

What I'm interested in:
    Anything. Just-- hit me up? Like I said, if you think you're qualified for the position and can take whatever I throw at you, private message me. Email me [epikroach@yahoo.com], call or text me [+ 1 423 747 2611]. Preferably text me first o.O'
    Last edited by tacit/; 06-05-2012 at 11:19 PM.

I would try and offer myself as your RP partner if this wasn't in a foreign language for me.
    I know I'm a good writer but it's still hard for me to excel in English - it really restricts my style of writing when I don't have enough vocabulary yet and I still keep falling to some basic mistakes. All ways of telling a story in my mother tongue don't work with another language and it's a drag too.

How ever, I hope you find an RP partner that manages to offer you equivalency and teach you new things. I sure do know there are some amazing RPers on this site.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night