Login to your account

Thread: LVL 9000? That'd be nice.

LVL 9000? That'd be nice.

WANT: Someone to help with furthering/developing style via one/one.

Lately, I've begun to notice that my posts lack a "hook." I can't seem to grapple with the highlights of an event as well as I thought I did (lol) and I seem to hit a lot of "dead-end" post ideas. I also want to be able to expand from my comfort zones (something I should have tried years ago).

There are other things that concern me, but, at the moment, I'm just looking to improve writing within various scenarios and scenes (both extended and short-lived). So, what I am looking for is someone to comment/critique my writing.

I would also be really happy if someone is willing to do a brief one/one with me. However, the one/one would not be the traditional "follow a plot" deal. You'll provide a prompt and, for a few posts, we'll write on that prompt (until it becomes a bore or dead or not working) and we'll do another prompt, etc. This doesn't have to be a long-term commitment—it's just a tool to help you (to help me) review my writing, etc.

So... yeah. I'd be happy to return the favor as well—if you like. We can learn/grow together and all that good stuff. (:

P.S. I always want to try some first-person posts—so... if you're looking for that, then... let's have at it!

Last edited by joonsexual; 06-01-2012 at 06:18 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.