Login to your account

Thread: I'd like a mentor...

I'd like a mentor...

I joined the site yesterday and though fond of roleplaying it has been some time. I was hoping someone would take me under their wing to help build experience and go beyond what I normally do.

Thank you!

P.S- Just refer to me as Essence.

Thanks again.

Well Essence, I would gladly take you under my chubby wing! ^___^ Just toss me as many questions via PM or visitor message as you like and I will answer them all . . . and, you know, help in any other way you like. Just ask.

I'm also more than willing to help out, too. So if you want to get a few different perspectives on things, you can PM me as well.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Well, I am running a new thing! Trying to get some people involved! I plan on letting people learn how to roleplay better through experience, making them practice and giving notes on a post to post system. If you want to get involved, I would love that! Pm me if so!

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

By the way, Essence, I would just like to inform you that you are doing fabulously thus far.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    By the way, Essence, I would just like to inform you that you are doing fabulously thus far.
    I second this statement.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369