Login to your account

Thread: DLYHF II: The Birth of a New Era

DLYHF II: The Birth of a New Era

Soooooo would anyone have an interest in this? I think it would happen 70 years later. So the old characters could be old... or dead. Or really fawking old, save for Yerik who still looks as if he's only a teen.

Anyway, the world's in turmoil again but this time it's not because of the la'Ronk. Nope, it's because of some uprising that revolves around ordinary people getting elemental powers. Originally, powers were seen as 'gifts from gods,' but now that a whole slew of people have these powers, those without powers fear a revolution - an overthrow. Those with powers have been suppressing those without and the heroes are called upon again, but, due to their age or death, a new bred of heroes will need to be born - heroes that can combat the elements and such.

I suppose the heroes could be decedents of the original heroes, but that's just lame. So let's just say we need fresh new blood.So yeah, any takers?

For those that are new, this is DLYHF. The setting, the stories, the legends, etc. would all be the same. I mean, there will be upgrades and tweaks... so it'll be close to the same.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 05-30-2012 at 08:11 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Oh so I should probably state that there will be a member cap. I'm feeling... seven 'heroes,' again. But, to make them special, they don't have to be... completely human. Hell, maybe they aren't even from the planet. I'll let your imagination run wild and will determine whether or not your character is awesome enough to join. The more you wow me with originality and epicness, the greater your odds of joining. Oh and don't think you have to make this brilliantly badass character. Worthless nobodies are totally cool, too. B|

- hangouts -

hrrmm..... I may be interested in this.

Mostly cause I'm soooo attached to DLYHF lol. Although I'd have to start from scratch and make a new character..... cause Rynn would be dead. Tragically lol.
    Looking for Rps! Message me!

It's okay. I figure Nick will be dead, too. And his children will be too old to play, too. GREAT GRANDKIDS. >.> They will be like these three - 1, 2, and 3. XD

But seriously, I think I'll leave the Fusion family alone. Time for a new breed of hero! And a name. Oi. Names. ><;

- hangouts -

hmmmm.... Why was i not told of this!! I'd join. Definitely.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

I'll join and make an archer or gunslinger
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

If I do this, I'm thinking it needs to be 70 or more so years in the future so all the old characters would either be dead or very old. I would also need to change the nations up some as I envision that the land would have changed a bit. We shall see if I make this or not.

- hangouts -

Btw, this is going to be remade over here: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...e-A-DLYHF-Game

- hangouts -