Hello everyone!
Most of you probably don't know me at all, but that's because I tend to stick with a tightly-knit group of people.

.... And because I tend to lurk. A lot. n.n";;

Anyway, I think that it's time to let everyone (at least the people who RP with me) know that I take these periodic breaks during the school-year and the summer.

During the school year, I'll be taking breaks during midterms and finals. Sometimes, if I have too many IAs or reports to write, I'll also disappear again for a while. During the summer, especially this summer, I'll be working, volunteering at a hospital, writing an Extended Essay, and doing other various things to prepare myself for school again. I am going to have to take breaks in order to collect myself when summer starts.

Anywho.
This first post is related to my exams. My first exam is tomorrow on a subject that my teacher has not fully covered and my second is in the middle of the week, so I'm not going to be around for the next week (due to studying and sleep deprivation).
After that, I have finals from June 11-14. So, I'll probably be gone from around June 5-14.

ALL IN ALL
Absent from May 10 - May 25, 2012
Absent from June 5 - June 14, 2012