Login to your account

Thread: Opinion on how I can improve my posting?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Opinion on how I can improve my posting?

This is what I have so far. By improve my posting, I mean on what places I should add more detail?

Synopsis
    The Knight of Rain.

Description
    She is five foot seven and on the curvy side. Her eyes are rain cloud grey while her hair is black. Her black hair is kept short and messy, looking like it was inexpertly cut with a knife. She often has a wooden figurine tied to the belt on her pants. The figurine is in the shape of a satyr, the wood is a silvery gray. Her clothes are rough leather with thin cotton padding underneath to prevent chafing.

Personality
    She can be a bit snarky towards others. Often times though, she's watching people and smiling as if laughing at some internal joke. She has an unfortunate tendency to try and save people in need of it though. She generally leaves the fighting to those better equipped for it, instead focusing her time on healing.

Equipment / Abilities
    Equipment: She has a leather pack filled with the staples of being on the road such as a length of rope and a grappling hook as well as flint and tinder.

Tools: She has a longsword strapped to her side as well as a small, wooden, round shield.

Abilities: She can create a fog thick enough to disorient the people trapped inside it. She can also solidify the water underneath attackers into ice, causing them to lose their balance. Her healing abilities knit the injuries together over time.

History
    She comes from a family of travelling merchants though she was passed up in learning anything by her two brothers who got first pick of jobs. She was often assigned the job of keeping an eye on the guards in case they decided to try and filch anything which meant a lot of standing around and being bored when the shop was set up or sitting in the back of the wagon with the other guards and being bored when they were travelling. Her family only travelled to the towns inside the country of the Rain.
    Last edited by Terraplane Blues; 05-03-2012 at 07:16 PM.