Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Library

The library where students and teachers can check out books.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 61

1. Characters in this post:
    "Yes, I do... But I am not the best at it." Flynn laughed, shaking his head. He turned and put the book into the return slot. He came back, glancing at the children's section. This library was not only open to the students of this high school, but after school hours, the library was open to the public. A young woman and her child sat in the children's section, reading a picture book. He smiled slightly before some back, pushing her glasses up the bridge of his nose. "There anything else I can help you with?" he asked.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lillian walked back into the library silently, watching what was going on she let Flynn continue with what he was doing and who he was talking to. But, first she thought she'd ask who seemed to be her co-worker, "How's everything going here?" She smiled brightly at both Flynn and the other man in the room.

3. Characters in this post:
    Flynn looked up at Ms.Fish, nodding. "Everything seems to be in order." he said pulling a piece of blond hair behind his ear. While the move looked utterly feminine, the hair was getting on his nerves. He liked his long hair, but sometimes it bothered him. He wanted to pull his hair back into his small ponytail, but he couldn't find a hair band.

4. Characters in this post:
    Lillian nodded, "Okay."She watched as Flynn pushed his hair out of his face, "Would you like an elastic? Here." Lillian reached out to hand him one that had been on her wrist, her hair was currently being held up by a clip so the band was unnecessary for her.

5. Characters in this post:
    Flynn took the elastic band greatfully. "Thank you." he said as he pulled his long blond bangs back with the rest of his hair in a ponytail. He laughed quietly. "I must look like Draco Malfoy." he snorted. He felt silly, but it rid him of distractions.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Only slightly." Lillian smiled and laughed a little bit, "It's not too bad, I swear." Now she had the visual of Draco and Flynn side by side and had to cover her mouth from letting anything more than a giggle out of her mouth.

7. Characters in this post:
    Flynn chuckled, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I guess its a pretty close resemblance to that no good Slytherin." he snorted.
    (Ew... Short Post.)

8. Characters in this post:
    (Oh no! They're getting shorter. it went paragraph, 3 lines 3 lines...2 lines D: ))

"Things like that happen sometimes, you just have to make the best of them and deal with them I guess." Lillian smiled at him, "Oh, so Anaya will be taking care of things tonight, in case you wanted to know." She looked at the window changing the subject rather rapidly because she was bored, "I think I'm going to take a stroll outside, Care to join me, I don't think much of anyone is going to the library. What do you think?" She laughed slightly then started heading towards the door after opening the book drop slot.

(Yea.... pulled it out of thin air, but it was better than my last post... sorta. xD)

9. Characters in this post:
    Flynn nodded. "Yes ma'am." he said. He watched her leave before picking up a book and looking up at Tobias. "Well, if you need my assistance, I'll be in the window." he said, going for his window.

10. Characters in this post:
    "All right." Lillian said laughing slightly. She headed towards the garden.

-to the main school yard-

11. Characters in this post:
    Lillian had gotten rather bored just reading in the courtyard and headed back towards the library. Not looking where she was going she accidently bumped into someone. "Oh. I'm so sorry." She looked up to see a guy who she thought she had seen in the library. "So sorry about that, I'm rather clumsy."

12. Characters in this post:
    Flynn sighed as she looked up at the clock, watching his precious seconds waste away. He closed his book and got up from his window perch, going to see what was going on.
    There was no one in the library, and he could close it for a couple of minutes. He closed the library door behind him and locked it up, pushing the key back into his pocket.
    Where was Anaya?
    At this question, his mind reeled at many answers. Had she fallen ill again? Had she gotten hurt? Had she just forgotten? His mind tore at each thought, taking it apart and rationalizing it. He knew Anaya sometimes got sick, getting terribly fatigued and usually goes unconscious. He knew this for the many times he had volunteered to go move her to her dorm.

13. Characters in this post:
    TIME SKIP
    Day- October 30th Friday
    Time- 3:30 Homeroom period

14. Characters in this post:
    "But I think the decorations should go here..." Anaya pulled out a bag of things and pointed to a place on the map. "We already have the chandelier set up in the gym, and the DJ's coming tomorrow, so we have to set up some of those tables..."
    "We all have our costumes ready, right?" Flynn randomly asked. T.K. looked up at him and snorted, shaking her head. Flynn's eyebrows were pulled down in a hurt expression. "What? Can't I be excited about the fact that my usual style of dress is going to be accepted on Halloween?" he heard Anaya giggle and it gave him some hope. He smiled some at her and then stared T.K. down.
    "Well, don't get too excited. Me and Anaya have to go get our dresses tomorrow morning. We haven't even picked them out yet." she nudged Anaya with her elbow. "I was thinking a devil and an angel kind of thing, you know. Like I could dress up in all white and you could go in a little red dress..."
    Anaya laughed and shook her head. "I am not wearing a little red dress, T.K. I'm going to wear that light green one I saw the other day... I hope no one grabbed it..." she said quietly.
    The group was the dance planning committee, even though T.K. wanted nothing to do with it. The Headmaster had told them to go use the library for their planning and to keep it simple.
    What did simple mean to a bunch of lunatics at Alota Days?

15. Characters in this post:
    "So what's all this commotion about a dance?" Tamani asked as he walked in, walking over to the small group. T.K. danced over to him, grabbing him in a hug. "Halloween dance, Tam!" she bubbled excitedly. With a sigh, she spun back and then turned to Anaya. "I got to go, Ana! Bye!" she said, grabbing her bag and dashing out the door. She was working today.
    "Bye, T.K.!" Anaya said with a small-ish wave as she watched her leave. She turned to Flynn with a kinda smile, one that made his heart flutter. "I have to go as well, I'm sorry Fly." she explained. With a quick movement upwards, she seemed to float across the room with a grace of a dancer. She was headed for the Sports Complex for some swimming exercises that her physical therapist had instructed her to do.
    Flynn watched as the girl's left him with the teacher. He looked up at Tamani with a meek smile. "Hello, Tamani." he mumbled, his voice harsh with his English accent. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair and collected the papers. Was Anaya trying to avoid him now? The thought worried him some.

16. Characters in this post:
    Diana walked into the library. In all it turned out to be her favorite place in the entire school. She had seen Anaya and T.K. leave on her way there and assumed the library would be rather empty aside from the librarian. However, much to her surprise, Tamani and Flynn were there.
    "Good afternoon, Mr Desher," She said, making her way over to them, "He-hello, Flynn." Diana didn't know Flynn too well. In reality he was just someone that she knew as Anaya's friend and that he was the vice president. She brushed her bangs out of her face nervously and waited for them to acknowledge her greeting. She knew that Tamani would probably greet her immediately but most of the time Flynn tended to act cold and a little stand-offish with her.

17. Characters in this post:
    Flynn looked up upon hearing a girl's voice. He blinked a few times before waving some to Diana. "Hello." he mumbled beofre looking back down with a soft sigh. It wasn't that he didn't like Diana, no it wasn't that, it was just the fact that he reminded him too much of his Princess from the orphanage. How she was so small and sweet, it was just like she had come from the grave. She even had the Princess's voice. He felt his jaw tighten before he stood up and grabbed his bags, leaving the room. He couldn't take it anymore, so he went to go to the dance studio, suddenly feeling the need to dance.

Tamani had smiled at Diana and then ran a hand though his hair. "Well, good afternoon to you too." he said sighing. He watched as Flynn had left and then went to go drop a book in the drop-off bin. "I've got to go, Diana, but if you need me, I'll be at the music shop." he rolled his shoulders some and loosened his tie and then left the library.

18. Characters in this post:
    Lillian had been hiding among the stacks admiring the scattered halloween decorations that had been left in the library since the place where the dance was being held had more than enough of them. She lightly touched one of the streamers that seemed so out of place against the historical bibliographies. Smiling she went to her desk and waited for any last minute book returns. The secretary of the office had put up flyers around the school saying if no one returned their overdue library books before the dance they couldn't go.
    Lilian was very pleased with this since she didn't particularly enjoy hunting down kids for the school's property.

Chloe ran into the library at full speed ahead, it was homeroom so she had just enough time to get in and drop the book off before the bell rang. "Hi Miss Fish!! Just returning a book!" She yelled across the library. Lillian gave her a very dismissive look, "Quiet in the library, your good to go to the dance, here's your stamp." "THANKS!" Chloe was ecstatic, even though she had no one to go with she loved dancing and was so happy she had finally remembered to return that damned book she was forced to borrow at beginning of the semester.

19. Characters in this post:
    Flynn trudged up the stairs to the core class wing. Once he pushed on the door, he dashed in and dropped the book into the drop-off box. He stopped meerly for a moment to see what was going on. With a slight wave he began to head out the door... Forgetting his stamp.

20. Characters in this post:
    Seeing Flynn quickly walk out of the core class wing, Ikitasha was puzzeled at why he was going away so fast. With just a shrug he walked in the Library and checked out a book on Math. "Man i really hope this helps" he said scilently. And walked away to Mr. Raven's room.

21. Characters in this post:
    Tarren walked into the libary. He looked to see how many people were in the libary. He quickly walked to the end of the libary. He went into his back pack. he grabed his journal and libary book about ghost. He took a few breath and put his hoodie on. He had block out everything around him and started to read the book. Everytime he would finish a page he would write in his journal. After he read a few pages his closed his journal and put it back in his bag and begin reading again.

22. Characters in this post:
    Forgetting his stamp, Flynn meadnered back into the library. He walked over to the librarian and leaned against the counter. "Excuse me, but may I get my stamp for the dance? I just turned in my books." he grumbled in his rough English accent. He felt uncomfortable, remembering that he was still in his leather ballet shoes.

23. Characters in this post:
    Tarren notice Flynn. He looked at his book and thought "I better turn this book in to If I want to go to the dance." Tarren closed the book and walked to drop-off box and put his book in. Then he walked to librarian and said " May i get a stamp too. I Turned in my book."

24. Characters in this post:
    Trinity came in and saw FLynn. She grinned like a madwoman and went over to glomp him. Flynn was a poor young man, to be friends with Trinity. Flynn was knocked over and into the counter, his stomach being pushed into the marble. He grunted some as the librarian planted a stamp on his hand. He sighed and pulled himself back up to look at Trinity, who was still smiling. She watched him sigh and facepalm himself.
    "Hello, Flynn~" she sung with a laugh in her voice. She stood on the heel of her foot and swung back and forth.

"Why are you a bloody pain in the ass?" he grumbled at her. He watched as she laughed, a big dramatic thing. "No, really." he growled.
    Trinty shrugged and went over to the other guy. She put her hand out and grinned. "Hello, new guy!" she announced. "Name's Trinity. And you?" she asked, tossing her head to the side.

25. Characters in this post:
    Tarren stared at Trinity for a few seconds and then said " Hello...my names Tarren." He shoke her hand. The librarian stamped Tarrens hand. He looked Trinity and gave a faint smile.

26. Characters in this post:
    "So where are you from?" she asked, tilting her head the other way. She was kinda interested in this new guy, but he seemed like he really didn't want to bother with her. She sneezed some and then pulled her chin to her collarbone, her sneeze going downward. She grumbled some before rubbing her nose some with her tee-shirt sleeve. She groaned some before looking back up at Tarren. "Dang it... My Miku shirt..." she muttered angerily. She sighed and then shrugged. She could wash it later. She turned around and then pulled her shirt over her head, a tank top underneth. She turned back to the two and smirked, throwing a peace-sign at the two. "Chao!" she said, leaving the library.

27. Characters in this post:
    Before he could answer He saw the shirt. "Hey! Is that miku." He said. He notice she already left. He gave a 'what the crap just happened look' . He snaped real quick and looked at Flynn. "Hey are you alright?" He asked.

28. Characters in this post:
    Flynn sighed and stood up straight, glancing at the guy. "Yeah. I'm fine." he grumbled. He ran a hand though his long blond hair before shaking his head. "Damn girl can be so freaking annoying." he mumbled before sighing. "She's like that annoying little sister who comes at random moments and nearly kills you. Yup... That's her exactly."

29. Characters in this post:
    He chuckled alittle. " I can see. But does she always act like she has no brain too?" Tarren asked with a little laughter.

30. Characters in this post:
    "No. She's actually bloody brilliant, that girl." he mumbled. He shook his head laughing. "Knows how to hold a camera and sing." He snorted some before dusting himself off. "Excuse me, but I have business to attend to." he was referring to the fact that he wanted to finish practicing his ballet routine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 61