Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Anaya ducked into the room and grabbed her paper on her desk. She read over it and smiled, hugging it to her chest. She was very glad she had found it. She looked around the room she spent her summer in and sighed. What else had she forgotten? She shrugged and left the room, glancing at the name plate. There was something different about it now. It had two names on it. She read her's and then Edge's. Her eyes went wide some and an eyeborw raised. "Crap." she muttered to herself. She then left the dorms and dashed back to the social studdies classroom.
    -Gone to Social Studdies Classroom-

2. Characters in this post:
    Crossing her arms she laughed lightly."You know literature is a great way to inspire your creative expression even further." The way she spoke was with an arrogant tone, it was pretty obvious she didn't always sound like a Professor most of the time, so when she did it was strange.

"Don't worry about it, everyone else in class has to make a presentation as well, so there will probably be kids up there who don't want to do it."
    Rubbing her chin she thought back to past years. "What's the worst that could happen? A girl hyperventilated and fainted once, but that wasn't that bad... at least she wasn't like the student who wet his pants because he wasn't prepared. Oh he was so timid..." As she thought back in time to past events she didn't even realize that the more she talked, the more T.K. probably didn't want to do her project.

3. Characters in this post:
    "A kid peed his pants? Well, I won't be that bad." she laughed. "The worst I'd do is stutter. But..." she looked down and sighed. "I don't like people to know my talents. When I was about 7, I could draw VERY well. Everyone, even the teachers kept asking me to do projects that I didn't want to do." she looked up and a shrug. "I'm probably going to do a scene and a report. Maybe a powerpoint if Mr.Desher'll help me."

4. Characters in this post:
    Anaya came in, glad she found her paper. She sat back down and went over the speach, slowly being distracted by the thought of Edge. She had thought of as cute, and he was funny. She smiles slightly and rested her cheek on her hand. She then stopped, forcing herself out of fantasy. She remembered the dorm rules. No romantic relationships. Besides. He could be her friend and not be a romantic relationship. She sighed and focused again on the speach, whispering to herself, "Welcome to Alota Days High School, where you'll spend a lot of days..."

5. Characters in this post:
    "Please, just give it a chance..." Clapping her hands together she applauded. "Just imagine your class giving you a great big round of applause to commend your great work!" Her antics drew the attention of the other students who were mingling around in her classroom, eventually making her slow her clapping until she stopped. "Heh..." Rubbing her neck she scurried over to the students desk. "Anyway, I'm sure you'll do just fine..." Hearing Mr. Desher's name she daydreamed about his beautiful bike. She had never really spoken to him, but admired his "calm, cool and collected attitude" often causing her to babble at the sight of him and scurry off. "H-have you had him as a teacher?"

6. Characters in this post:
    T.K. nodded. "Yeah. I have him this semester. After school he gives me digital design lessons too. But he used to do that even before I came to this school, tutor me in computers, I mean. He was a close friend of my uncle's, be-" she stopped herself from saying what had really happened... She remembered the knife going mercilessly into her uncle's hand, making her shiver slightly. "Before I moved."

7. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up, hearing a different sound than chalk on the board. She rested her cheek on her hand before looking at Edge. She put her hand down and sat up straight, her cheeks going a light pink. [b]"Oh, hai Edge." she said with a nervous wave. She looked back down, pretending to work on her speach. Stop it, Anaya! You can't like him! she thought to herself bitterly. She put her head down on her arm. "Crap." she whimpered.

8. Characters in this post:
    Anaya jumped when he spoke. She sat straight and and nearly fell out of her chair. She put her leg out and balenced herself before she landed onto the ground. She turned to Edge with wide eyes. "Don't scare me like that!" she said, out of breath like. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "And I'm working on my speach that I have to give everyone at sometime today." she put her head back down on her arm. "I'm just trying to figure out how not to sound cheezey." she muttered.

9. Characters in this post:
    Anaya bit her lip and ran her hand through her hair again. "No. No! I didn't mean it like that!." she looked down and felt her cheeks get warmer, her hair hiding her blush. "Actually... I have an idea..." she muttered, smiling. She wrote down some more things on her paper and then looked up, grinning at Edge.

10. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled mischieviously. "One you'll find out when I make the speach." she said with a light shrug. She closed her notebook and put her arms over it. She then sighed, her boost of conifidence, now gone. She push a strand of her rusty brown hair from her face and sighed, closing her eyes. "Confidence boost gone... Crap. Don't be surprised if I don't talk for another 5 minutes." she muttered, pressing her hand to her forehead.

11. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up, a meek smile on her face. "The speach? At lunch. And its not all that great. Its just a speach." she sighed and pressed 3 fingers to her forehead. "I'm sorry if I seem a little down, its just that I'm easily stressed out. I have a bit of a heart problem that just makes me seem blegh-y." she took a couple more deep breaths and smiled a little better. "As long as they let me skip gym today, I'm good." she stood up and looked at Edge. "Wanna go on that tour now? I need to stop at the nurse's office anyway." she asked.

12. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and turned to the teacher. "Um, I gotta go get my medicine, Mr. Ridford." she said to Mr. Ridford. She turned back to Edge and then waved out the door. She turned and clicked into the hallway, adjusting her council band on her t-shirt sleeve. She had permission to leave class whenever she wanted, only she used the privilage when she needed to. She really needed her medicine today though...
    -Gone to Core Class Hallway-

13. Characters in this post:
    He turned around and noticed a few new students inside his classroom. "Hello class. I'm Mr. Redford. I am your new Social Studies teacher and shall teach you the ins and out of history. You will know it like you know this school...and I hope you know it good or i'm sure you're going to fail this class very easily." He said it as he made a gaze at his students before noticing that one had left on the only free pass that she had had during this period.

Mr. Ridford would walk around and pass out a class syllabus which was bare at the moment and only had one simple lesson which would be taught the whole time they were in class. The Soviet Bloc which lasted quite awhile due to the fears of Russia. "Now our only lesson you shall be taught is the Soviet Union. And about the Soviet Bloc which was a major cause of the Cold War." He was walking around to a map and started to point to countries to show which ones were part of the Soviet Bloc. "There was many countries which made up the Soviet Bloc including East Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Czechoslovakia." He would point each one out individually before continuing on with his lesson.

"Each of these countries were under communist party control in which the Soviet Union used rigged elections and many other methods to get their officials in office. This would lead to many wars and the block off of both sections of Berlin after the Cold War as during it East Berlin was under Soviet lockdown and thus food had to be airlifted in to see that people could survive under the horrible conditions." He was hoping this students were listening or one of them wouldn't get to stay in class much longer.

14. Characters in this post:
    Suddenly a clatter comes from outside in the hallway. Anaya had fainted.

((Yay! Cheesey exit. ._.))

15. Characters in this post:
    Her eyes widened, "Oh! So you're close!" Without hesitation she went to the first perverted notion she could to and covered her face, whining. Men her age were always more interested in the younger ones! And what if she had just found out about some secret forbidden romance between a student and a teacher! Oh my, Oh my Oh my! She was such a strange woman, and her antics were enough to make everyone sneak away from her.

She attempted to compose herself and took a deep breath. "Oh, so you've recently moved here? Do you like the area? There are a lot of fun things to do in the city!" It was true, there were but she didn't really know much about them, not having a very large social life at all.

16. Characters in this post:
    "That look on your face tells me you're thinking something disturbing. Ms.Nakano, he's my dad's best friend, he's a close family friend." she said with a sigh, a bored expression on her face. She knew that look. It was the disapproving one she got from the landlady. She shook her head. "And yes. I'm new to this town. I have yet to look about this town, and I'm pretty sure there's a good park around where I can run." she said in a bland voice.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Want detention as well? Stay in your seat until the lesson is over with or face a detention." He said it as he continued his lesson. "The airlift was used when the Soviet Union had blockaded East Berlin such as vital routes the Allies took to enter it and help the citizens. This airlift would be vital to the survival of all the citizens withheld and was one of the riskiest efforts to ever hit our country. Had we not done this then most of the citizens in East Germany would be out of food and thus starving to death." He would glance at the boy who asked to leave before asking him a question.

"Can you tell me why the airlift was vital to East Germany? I hope you were listening and not thinking about a girl." He had to command his students or they wouldn't take class seriously.

18. Characters in this post:
    Eyes widening she waved her hands in front of her face repetitively. "N-no no no! I... wasn't thinking anything of the sort!" She cleared her throat and stammered over to the black board trying to write a few things out for the class again, not really sure what to write but desperately needing something to distract her so she didn't make even more of an ass out of herself in front of the poor girl. "Run.. Run! That's good, running is very good. Great way to keep in shape!" Eager to keep the subject on something else she kept her eyes on the board. "You planning on joining any athletic teams this year?"

19. Characters in this post:
    "I might. Probably soccer or track." she said, the monotone voice slowly disappearing. "Ma'am, I see how easy it is to think that a student living with a teacher as something scandalous, but I've been sexually harassed before, and it'll never happen again." she said looking up with tired eyes. "When a teacher gets curious, they gotta know this. Its in my file anyway." she muttered. She looked back down at her sketchbook and held it tight to her chest. She then looked up with a little smile. "But you gotta leave the past behind." she said quietly. She opened her sketchbook and resumed drawing at the same time as talking.
    "Are you running any clubs this year, Ms. Nakano?" she asked, changing the subject.

20. Characters in this post:
    Tamani began to grow bored and he wanted to go take a look around. He sighed, running a hand through his red and black hair. "Damn, I'm bored." he muttered aloud. Only two students were in his classroom right now. He stood up and ushered them out, going to the core class hallway, to go pay a visit to Ms.Nakano. He had a question anyway.

21. Characters in this post:
    Mr. Desher came in silently, realising that Junko was at the board. He looked around the classroom and saw T.K. seemingly bored. He walked over to her and sat in the seat near-by. "Hey. Why is Nakano acting like that? She seems all jittery." he asked, leaning into her ear.
    T.K. shrugged and turned to him. "Nothing. Must've had too many red bulls or something." she said simply. She watched as Tamani nodded slowly.
    "Ah." he watched as Nakano began to write nonsense... "Hey... Ms. Nakano. I have a question. Is T.K. messing with you?" he asked, lifting his chin in her direction. He leaned over to T.K. and put his elbow ontop of her head, using her as an armrest.
    "Hey!" she growled at him, picking up her sketch book and aiming it at his head. She hit his face, making him withdraw with laughter.
    "Can't take a joke, can you, T.K.?" he asked, his lips twisted into a cocky smile.

22. Characters in this post:
    When that young girl said something like that to her, she stopped moving the chalk completely and looked down at her toes. How sad, for just an innocent girl to have to go through that. But within an instant, that melancholy voice changed into an upbeat tone. Being able to handle that kind of situation and even speak of it in such a way is how she now knows that T.K. isn't just any kind of girl, she is brave and very mature for her age. She cracked a smile, still not turning to face the girl and wasn't quite sure what to say.

When she heard the familiar voice of Tamani she dropped the chalk on the floor. "Mr. D-Desher! Oh why hello!" Flipping around to face them she laughed a little spasticly. "Oh no no, she is a great girl. She'd never mess with me!" Rubbing her neck she walked over to the teacher and student. "Oh don't go hitting in here!" She then remembered the kind of close relationship they must have and she quickly redirected her conversation. "So, what brings you to my classroom Mr. Desher? Checking up on T.K.?" She couldn't believe she was actually getting out her sentences for once.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, I'm just bored. The school hadn't set up the student accounts yet, so I can't do anything. So I justed wanted to come visit." he said with a kind smile. "It was more like checking you, making sure she hadn't meantally scarred you." He chuckled.
    T.K. glared at Tamani. "Meh. She's got my approval. No scarring to Ms.Nakano." she muttered.

24. Characters in this post:
    Blinking wide eyed she sighed with relief. The girl had actually taken a liking to her, at the very least. If she got at least one student to not mess with her this year, then this was a sign for a good year. "Well thanks, to the both of you." She knew that a lot of the teachers knew she was all over the place but she likes to pretend she doesn't need the help. "But really, I'm sure I can do just fine. I'm a grown woman after all." Looking around she noticed the students were moving to different rooms. "This day is moving so fast..."

25. Characters in this post:
    "Well, I gotta run." he smile and tipped an imaginary hat to Ms. Nakano. "I'll talk to ya' later." he said as he left the room. He smiled slightly as she whistled, walking down the hallway.
    T.K. stood up, gathering her things. She needed to go to art class now, and after that hide in the library. She turned to Ms.Nakano with a smile. "Maybe you could come over for dinner. I'm making curry for dinner..." she said in a cheerful voice. She adjusted her bag and then waved. "Bye Ms.Nakano! See you tomorrow." she left for the art classroom.

"Please allow your students to move to another class." the headmaster says over the PA.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Please allow your students to move to another class." the headmaster says over the PA.

Anaya still was on the floor, still passed out. Her breathing but slow and calm, but she still needed her meds.

27. Characters in this post:
    "See ya..." Waving her hand at him as he walked away from her shes smiled excitedly to herself. Maybe she would actually make some faculty friends this year. Bringing her hands back to her sides she nodded happily, "That would be wonderful!"

T.K. was such a sweet girl, and her positive attitude was a shining light that Ms. Nakano was basking in. As she watched her walk out of her room she waved, "Oh, I love love love curry~!"

Sitting on the edge of her desk she smiled lightly to herself as the students fled out of her room.

28. Characters in this post:
    T.K. ducked into the room, hiding behind an easel. She then crept into the back, taking a pencil and a piece of good drawing paper. She walked over to a table and sat, working on a contest sketch she was going to enter before she moved.

29. Characters in this post:
    Anaya's subconcious felt her being lifted up, but it only made her dream more vivid. She was being pulled up by a crane and put onto a converyor belt of some sort. She was being moved rhythmically, as if someone where carrying her. Slowly her mind was pulled out of unconciousness and into reality. Her eyes opened barely, her blood sugar still low. There was someone holding her. She closed her eyes again, the light too bright. She pulled herself closer to the warm thing and sighed. "Where am I?" she thought out loud with a groggy voice.

30. Characters in this post:
    Anaya's subconcious felt her being lifted up, but it only made her dream more vivid. She was being pulled up by a crane and put onto a converyor belt of some sort. She was being moved rhythmically, as if someone where carrying her. Slowly her mind was pulled out of unconciousness and into reality. Her eyes opened barely, her blood sugar still low. There was someone holding her. She closed her eyes again, the light too bright. She pulled herself closer to the warm thing and sighed. "Where am I?" she thought out loud with a groggy voice.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 811