Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 811

1. Characters in this post:
    Anaya went back to her seat between Edge and Diana. She smirked at the both of them, extremely proud. She had brought down the crazy girl, finally. She leaned her head against Edge's should again, but this time just watching T.K.
    Tamani watched from behind the couch as T.K. the monster was laying on the ground. He snickered and then relaxed some. Sighing, he stood up and then went outside to get a breath of fresh air. He watched as Mr. Ridford walked by, giving him a tip of an imaginary hat.
    T.K. sat up and went to go get another bowl of curry.

2. Characters in this post:
    Dark brown eyes perking wide, Junko watching in amazement as T.K. flopped onto the ground. That girl really does love curry... Watching with curiosity she took a few more bites. Tamani was purple in the cheeks, probably due to the lack of air as he made his way to the front door. "God forbid the day this girl is old enough to drink! Watch your back Tamani!" With a light laugh she looked over the students sitting across from her. "Do either of you take my class this year?" It was only the first day so it was to be expected not all students made it to their class, there was always ample delay and confusion along with those first day jitters.

3. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled meekly. "Ah. Yes I do. I have you in second period. I had a bit of an illness earlier this morning, but now I'm feeling better." she explained. "I'm Anaya Jones, I'm sorry for the belayed introduction. Mr.Desher looked like he needed some help." she said, a giggle in her voice.
    T.K. laughed, shaking her head. She came back with a bowl completely full of curry.

4. Characters in this post:
    Diana smiled at Anaya who was smirking triumphantly at having tamed T.K. It was remarkable that T.K. liked curry that much that it calmed her down.
    "O-oh, yes I'll be in your second period, Miss Nakano," She said. It had slightly surprised her that the woman was now addressing them, "I'm Diana Miller and I'm looking forward to your class," She added with a smile. Making it obvious she was more at ease talking to teachers than her own peers

5. Characters in this post:
    "Well I look forward to seeing both of you tomorrow bright and early!" Laying her chopsticks across her now empty ceramic bowl she sighed a happy and full breath of air as she leaned back a little to rub her tummy. "It will certainly be an easy year for you, it's always lucky to have friends in class with you." Junko said, assuming the two were already getting along well if they were here together. "I already let T.K. in on a little secret regarding an upcoming project using the book of your choice that you read over the summer..." Pausing for a moment she laughed and waved away what she had just said with her hand. "Eh heh heh... nevermind... we aren't in school so I'll keep that kind of talk to a minimum!"

6. Characters in this post:
    Anaya laughed and then sighed quietly. "I would do a project on the book I just sent in to be published, but it hasn't been printed yet." she muttered. It would've been easier to do a project on her own book, but it would be too easy. She smiled and shook her head, again, feeling a bit weak. She brushed some of her hair from her face and closed her eyes. The stress of waiting for her book finally came over her, making her somewhat angry. She smiled to cover it up though.

7. Characters in this post:
    Diana smiled again. It was reassuring that she was going to be having Miss Nakano's class with Anaya. "You've written a-a book?" Her eyes widened in surprise as she turned to Anaya. She hadn't expected that and was impressed. "I've k-kinda always w-wanted to write a book. I'm not t-too great of a writer though," She said softly.

8. Characters in this post:
    Standing up and taking her empty bowl, Junko stopped suddenly in shock. "Such a young girl.. such as yourself? You are on the road to being a published author? What a feat!" Once again, another reminder of what can be done when vigor is paired with great ambition... and that this teacher had really not been living her life with great potential. Oddly enough, Anaya seemed to daze into a saddened state but it was quickly pushed away by a smile. It really wasn't Miss Nakano's place to butt in so quietly she made her way to the kitchen to rinse her bowl. I wonder what that was about... Everyone had their own story, their own problems and challenges, but is it better to handle them alone or in the company of friends? Junko had remained alone for so many years, the true answer was far from her grasp but maybe things were soon going to change.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Yes. Actaully, T.K. is making a comic book version of it. She's an amazing artist." she said, her smile still on her face. Slowly, her mind dwindled and she focused on something else. "I finished it this summer." she watched as Ms.Nakano's expression changed from serious back to friendly. She smiled somewhat back at her. She turned to Diana. "Well, maybe we can work on something together then."

10. Characters in this post:
    Diana's eyes brightened. "R-really? I w-would love that," She blushed and looked down slightly embarrassed. "W-wow, I really admire that. I wish I could be amazing at s-something," Diana frowned slightly. She had played the piano since she was young but it wasn't like she was a remarkable piano player and it wasn't like she ever got a chance to do other things. Smiling softly she looked up again. "I r-really hope I c-can do a lot of new th-things this year with a-all of you," She muttered softly, almost to herself.

11. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled and put a hand on Diana's shoulder, shaking her head and laughing softly. "Amazing is an overstatement. I'm just your... average girl with a messed up heart with a passion." she shook her head again, looking down some, her smile failing. Another wave of tiredness washed over her, making her arm drop back into her lap. Her other hand went to her forehead. "In speaking of that messed up heart..." she said with a quiet laugh. "Its screwing up on me now." She closed her eyes tightly and opened then slowly.
    T.K. had walked back in, her eye kept on Anaya. When she watched the cheerful girl go not so cheerful, she put down the bowl and went to her. She put a hand on Anaya's forehead, making sure it wasn't a head cold and then verified that she needed her medicine and a nap. She grabbed Anaya's bag and dug out the pills and looked back at Anaya. Her chin was pressed her her collarbone and her arms were limp by her side. Her breathing had slowed down and her eyes were partially closed.
    T.K. pulled her chin up and opened her mouth, putting the pill in far back, making her swallow it. She looked at everyone with a worried face. "She has these moments when she just can't operate and blood can't get to all of her body." she held up the bottle of pills, shaking them.
    "If she faints in your presence, please check her pulse and if it is slow, open her mouth and give her one of these. She'll fall asleep for a while, so if you can, either send her to the nurse or help her to her dorm." She put the bottle back into Anaya's bag and sighed.

12. Characters in this post:
    Rubbing her hands along the smooth stitched dish cloth to remove the bubbles from her skin, intricate eyes took in the skyline of the downtown city skyline. She had been lost inside the modern set restaurant of her families from the early morning hours as she finally finished her hours. Peeking around to look inside the doorway of the quiet setting of the restaurant, she exchanged a eager grin with the tall blue haired man that was her brother. "Mind if I?" she would watch and wait until he gave a shout nod to indicate she could leave. She didnt need another word or tip of a head to tell her twice.

She tossed the rag at the tall male, before she whipped out of the door - bag in tote behind her.

She had wanted to start school today but it was clear she had lost track of time. But there was no harm in going to take in the school grounds after school hours to see the scene she would be attending.

She could drive but driving the broken down car that was still sitting in the garage was about as useful as turd on the lawn. Though she didnt mind the walk down to the high school, it gave her ample amounts of time to build up her excitement.

The restaurant was only twenty minutes away as she found herself quickly standing on the cement pad looking up in a gawking slack jaw expression at the wonderful looking building.

Perhaps her father and Marik were right... this would be a good thing for her to do. A new school a new year... it could be the best thing for her.

13. Characters in this post:
    Having been directed to the dorms, she combed her nails through the crown of her hair as she stood outside the door, looking at the name plate. It didnt seem real and yet she knew full well it was. "At least it is still close to the restaurant." she muttered to herself as she thumbed her bottom lip as the warm smile was still very present on her face.

Letting her hand fall to the doorknob to give it a firm twist, she heard the tumblers open with a whiny groan of the door. She knocked lightly on the door as she peered inside. "Is anyone home? Or did i beat everyone here?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Junko took it upon herself to repay Tamani and T.K. for the delicious meal and great company by washing the few dishes that were in the sink. Listening to the conversation between the girls in the other room her ears perked and a perfect idea popped into her head. "I have an idea!" Grabbing a hand towel, she rubbed her hands dry as she quickly ran back to the room where they were all gathered. "You know, I just got a great idea! You know, surprisingly enough we don't have a writing club set up in school, and I don't supervise any clubs presently so..." Taking a deep breath she opened her arms as if she was pitching the idea to the director himself. ".. what if we start one! A writing club! I could be the supervisor, you guys could use my room after school! It would be a great place for you guys to work together and have fun~!" It was almost shocking to Miss Nakano herself, being so bold and actually suggesting something that would involve her to spend more time in the building that she had come to dread but this actually excited her!

With that she finally focused on the situation before her and jumped back, completely taken off guard. She was so blindsided by the idea, she didn't even notice what was going on. "Oh no!" Listening to T.K. give her explanation of the whole situation, Junko calmed herself a bit and relaxed against the wall. "So she will be okay right? I guess I will go over the idea with her when she is feeling better some other time." Gazing down at the now resting face of the angelic girl she sighed with a worried look on her face thinking, poor girl...

15. Characters in this post:
    Tamani came back in, seeing Anaya in her state. His eyes went wide with worry, his eyes darting to T.K., who stared back at him with a slight nod. "She's alright?" he asked.
    T.K. nodded again, looking down. She smiled back up at Nakano with a meek smile. "Yeah. That would be cool." she said quietly. She put a hand on Anaya's knee and stood back up.
    Anaya opened her eyes some and looked up at everyone. A puzzled epression crossed her face before she realised what had happened. She placed a hand on her forehead, sighing deeply. Hearing Edge whisper in her ear, she nodded her head in reply. "I'm so-sorry ab-about this... To-today just has be-been a crazy day fo-for me." she said in a raspy voice.

16. Characters in this post:
    While keeping a hand drawn close to her lips she looked down at the now awakened Anaya. "Don't go apologizing, Anaya..." She was such a considerate girl, and Junko looked forward to having her in class, so kindhearted and obviously talented, it was hard to see her in such a fragile state. Sure enough though, with a personality like that the girl was surrounded by the warmth of friends for her to lean on when necessary. It seemed like the boy she was with took good care of her, "You are her dorm-mate right? I think it's best to keep a good eye on her..." Miss Nakano spoke with a worried tone to her voice but knew that she was going to be just fine with time.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Diana blushed slightly when Anaya touched her shoulder. It had surprised her and Anaya mentioning her messed up heart surprised her even more. "A-Anaya?" She said. She turned to face the girl once more as she felt her hand slide off her shoulder dropping back into the other girls lap. The girl seemed drowsy reminding Diana of her own condition.
    Diana then turned to T.K. as she gave them instruction of what to do when Anaya was like this. For a second she considered warning everyone about her condition as well, but the thought was interrupted when Miss Nakano's out burst. Though the idea of a writing club was exciting there was too much going on at the moment for her or anyone else to truely acknowledge it.
    "Th-there's no r-reason to apologize," She said, looking at Anaya. She was looking far more drowsy now. Until seeing her like this Diana had almost forgotten that it would be best for her to get back to her dorm as well before she got the same way.

18. Characters in this post:
    Waving at the weak girl in the arms of her room mate, Junko pushed up her thick rimmed glasses and waved at the two. "It was nice meeting you two, and I look forward to seeing you soon. Feel better, Anaya." It was hard to see a girl in such a state like that but there was nothing Junko could do. Making her way back to the area where they ate, she pushed the thin strands of black hair that were falling in front of her face behind her ear and picked up the empty bowls left on the table, eager to take care of it for them she brought it back and washed the ceramic bowls sighing. Maybe she was just looking for something to do, but Miss Nakano didn't want to depart quite yet... she appreciated the company and hoped the night wasn't yet over.

19. Characters in this post:
    "B-bye Anaya. I-I hope y-you feel better. Bye E-Edge." She said as Edge picked Anaya up. She knew it was best that she leave soon as well and was planning to do so as soon as she finished her curry. "I-I should be going soon t-to," She muttered while taking another bite of curry. She smiled slightly to herself, realizing that she made a lot of progress today. It was unusual for her to talk to so many people in one day, much less get along with them. Not only that but if things worked out like Miss Nakano said, she would be part of a club soon too.

20. Characters in this post:
    Tamani looked at Anaya, at Edge, Junko and Diana, his eyes somewhat wide. He sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose, looking back at Anaya with a soft smile. "Get well Anaya. You have to come to school tomorrow." he said, in an unusually kind voice. Anaya was such a kind person, and was easy to talk to. It was a good thing that she was the school body president, since she really took others concerns and used her power to help others. He sat down on the floor, tucking his legs under his body.
    T.K. took Anaya's hand and smiled. "'Hey! Make sure you rest up, mmkay?" she asked She watched as Anaya nodded her head weakly.
    Anaya smiled back, still a bit disoriented from being picked up. He was very gentle with her, kindness in every touch. T.K. let her hand drop back into her lap, and she moved it from her own body, to Edge's shirt, her fingertips holding tightly to the fabric of his shirt.

21. Characters in this post:
    Lining up the freshly washed bowls on the drying rack, an accomplished smile grew on her face. A brightly colored cloth was hung on one of the cabinet handles below the sink, in need of something to dry off her now prune like hands she tucked her hands inside it's soft folds. Not before fixing her long pin straight hair, Miss Nakano made her way back out to the living room. Her feet gliding across the soft springy carpeting, she came to sit beside Tamani. He must have been lost in thought, because he was staring off in the direction of the door where Anaya and Edge had just departed not saying a word. "Tamani?" It was odd, they had worked in the same school and lived in the same building for a while now but Junko really didn't know much of anything about him.

22. Characters in this post:
    Tamani pulled himself out of thought and then blinked a few times, looking at Junko. His eye brows were up in a bit of a surprised look and his eyes were somewhat wide.
    He sighed quietly and pulled his glasses from his eyes, rubbing his face. Being near sighted he didn't need to put them back on. He just kept the glasses in his lap, his hands wrapped tightly around them.
    "What's up, Junko?" he asked, his red eyes looking into the raven haired woman's eyes.

23. Characters in this post:
    Anaya had fallen asleep again, but when Edge pulled out the keys, she woke up. She sighed quietly, her dark eyes opening slightly as she was put down onto her bed. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "N-no." she muttered, pressing her head into the pillow.

24. Characters in this post:
    (where did everyone else go? I was waiting for Hugo to respond...but i dont know what happened to 'em)

Chloe looked at the man she had sat next to then decided to get up and go get a bowl of curry, "May I?" she mouthed to Tamani not wanting to interrupt the conversation he was having, he looked slightly different than he had when she had first come in, but she didn't mention or show any sign that she noticed it.

25. Characters in this post:
    Tamani looked up at Chloe and raised his eyebrows. "Hm?" he muttered. He realised that she was motioning towards the kitchen. He laughed to himself and nodded. "Yeah, go on ahead." he said, turning back to Junko.

26. Characters in this post:
    Anaya blushed some as his lips touched the top of her head. She opened her eyes slightly to watch him walk to his desk and open his laptop. She sat up, her mouth opening slightly for wanting to say something. She tried to think of a way to say what she wanted, but she couldn't get it right.
    "Err... E-Edge? Ca-can you come back over here?" she asked, her cheeks a soft crimson. She looked down at her lap and then back up.

27. Characters in this post:
    Twiddling her thumbs in her lap, Junko was a bit nervous at imposing this question, sighing slightly. "Do you still feel that day to day passion? For your job... your life?" They were around the same age and had been in the profession for almost equal amounts so imposing this on him would give her a better idea on what a level headed person was feeling after years of teaching. "I just... It's not a lie that I'm not the greatest teacher in the school, and no... I don't really know how to give my students proper guidance anymore but... does that mean I should give up?" Her eyes quivered behind her thick framed glasses. "I don't feel like I'm living life anymore, Tamani."

It had been years since she'd reached out to someone like this, but maybe a friend was exactly what she needed to change her ways.

28. Characters in this post:
    Tamani's face began to droop into an expression of sadness. He shook his head. "Giving up is never the right choice. It never is. No matter how much you want to just call it quits, you can't. I've tried, and it doesn't work." he said, looking down at his glasses. He passed his thumb over the lens, smudging it some.
    This name wasn't his, these glasses weren't his and his life wasn't his. It was given to him by someone else who had a bigger heart than him. He ran a hand through his hair and looked up at her with a meek smile as he put the glasses on.
    "My advice when it comes to living your life, is that the fact that its your life. You can change it how you wish, but other people help change it."
    He looked at T.K. from past Junko's head and smirked before looking at Junko again.
    "Besides, you can do whatever you want, you have the body for it anyway." the perv in him was kicking in, only to put a smile on her face... Well, hopefully.
    Every word he had said, he had meant. He had wanted to quit watching T.k. get hurt and sometimes he wanted to just abandon the life he was given and go be Joseph again. But where would that get him? In a broken down hole in the wall, with money he'd pocketed from someone else's wallet.

29. Characters in this post:
    Diana finished her curry and stood to take the bowl to the kitchen. Then she noticed a girl she didn't realize was there. The girl was blonde and was standing by the table waiting to sit down. "Y-you can s-sit here," She said softly. Even though it wasn't her seat to offer Anaya and Edge had already left so there wouldn't have been anyone sitting there anyway. Diana looked down slightly. She realized that the girl might have not heard her from how softly she spoke but she didn't want to repeat herself in case the girl had heard her.

30. Characters in this post:
    Anaya sat up and moved close to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him. She buried her face against his neck and closed her eyes. "Thank you for being so nice to me." she whispered, holding him tightly to her body.
    God, how she fought the urge to kiss him. When it became unbearable she gently pressed her lips to the base of his neck.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 811