Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Race Course (Off Campus)

The place where people who have a driver's licence can race to the finish line.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

1. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smirked back through her swollen eyes. "You didn't have to come, you know." she said before turning back to the front. She sprinted through an open gate and then began to run down the sidewalk of the small town. She passed up the cafe`, the music shop and the Mechanic's shop before stopping at the race course. She collasped into the soft grass there, trying to catch her breath.

2. Characters in this post:
    "I wanted to come, a run would help me out" he said as he ran with her. He didnt want to collapse beside TK but he tripped and fell right next to her anyways. He wanted to help her out with what she was going through and it would help him to know her better. He still couldnt get out of his mind that the Hollowween dance is tomarrow.

3. Characters in this post:
    T.K. rolled her eyes some, smiling. "Whatever." she mumbled. She stared at the race track, watching someone practice by themselves, the car swerving around each corner. Before getting up, she had run a hand through her hair. She stood there for a moment, just staring into space. She needed to sort out her thoughts, because now they were all squishing themselves into one huge thought that ate at her mind.
    She sighed angerily and pulled at her hair, tugging it gently for a moment. "Dammit." she whispered, sighing. She shook her head and then sat down once more.

4. Characters in this post:
    Whats wrong?"he asked bewildered. She was thinking about something that he didnt know and he needed to know or it will claw at his mind. As she sat back down he got up and ran a hand through his hair. He smiled back at her as he sat back down. He ran his hand through his hand again as he started to sit down again.

5. Characters in this post:
    "They say halloween is a time for ghosts... And this time, the ghosts of my past are coming back to say hi..." she said quietly. She sighed. "I can't stop thinking about my brother..." suddenly her eyes flew wide. "Oh! That's why..." she mumbled, facepalming herself. "I forgot to take my meds tonight..." She groaned and laughed at herself.
    T.K.'s mind wandered an awful lot with her being ADD and with her mental standing. Sometimes she got very depressed when she didn't take her medicine, and that was a dark time... She locked herself in her room and slept an awful lot, her mind killing itself as it dwelled in the past.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Well thats why you havent been acting like yourself" he said as he gave a very sharp whistle. And a few seconds later Hiaute came running down the street barking. "Hiaute go and get TK's medicine on the double" he ordered and pointed to the way to the Appartments. And Hiaute barked and ran towards the Appartments.

7. Characters in this post:
    T.K.'s eye twitched for a moment, watching as the dog ran down the street again. She stared, really wide eyed. "That dog can't do that." she said simply.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Oh you'll be suprised what that dog can do" he said simply. He sat up and put his hands on his hips. He started to shake his head when Hiaute started to run back toward them with something in his mouth. It wasnt even TK's medicine. Ikitasha hung his head in shame for his dog that got completely messed up with a stick and TL's medicine.

9. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smiled and then smirked at Ikitasha. "Really?" she asked, laughing some. She patted the dog on the head as he walked by. "Good dog." she said.

10. Characters in this post:
    He hung his head in shame as TK patted Hiaute. He knew that he liked TK but he didnt know that TK would feel the same way. If she did it would be great. But on the other hand if she didnt he would be saying how he feels about her in plane sight. So he just went out with it. "Hey TK... umm... uh.. hey i think you know how i feel about you. But if you dont its ok. And um... I was wondering.. if that maybe... you might uhh... f-feel the same w-way... um... about me maybe... he said as he winced. He didnt know if she did like him like he liked her. If she did it would be fantastic. If she didnt it would be disasterious.

11. Characters in this post:
    T.K. stared at the soft grass for a moment, her bright green eyes semi-closed. She glanced at Ikitasha, who seemed like she might bite him. She stared at him for a moment, the silence building tension. Evil thoughts ate at her mind, wondering how she could use him... But she pushed them away. She was a bit surprised at this herself... How she could control this desire to knock people down.. Maybe it was because he was so easy to talk to... And he was just like her...
    Rejected from society.. without mothers.. With scars they'd like to hide and pasts that are hard to bring up...
    She pondered at the thought for a moment. "I like you." she said quietly. "I mean, I like you in the way that I'd rather be around you then somewhere else... Crap... It was always Anaya who had a way with words... Not me.." she murmured, running a hand through her hair.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Ah... its ok. Im not even good with words ether. Sometimes I studer alot. he said as he ran a hand through his hair. He was supper glad that TK liked him too. He could burst him with happyness. He could jump on her and squeze the life out of her. But he couldnt bring himself to do so. But he really wanted to and he knew it. He feels like Edge with Anaya.

13. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smiled to herself some, running a hand through her hair. Sighing, she glanced back over at Ikitasha. "Gonna keep running. Are you going to keep up this- Oh! You know what... I'll race you back to the apartment." she said, her eyes lit up with excitement. She liked races a lot, and since Anaya really couldn't run, she couldn't race with her. She grinned like a mad woman over at the young man.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Yea and bet you i'll win" he said as he had a grin on his head as well. He stood up and started steching. He got into racing position and waited for TK to give the signal.

15. Characters in this post:
    T.K. snorted and raised her arms above her head. "What do you bet then?" she asked. She smirked some at him, feeling very competitive. She loved to race, the adreniline rush that goes through ehr mind. "If you win, I'll do your homework for a week."

16. Characters in this post:
    Got it and if you win i do your homework for a week"he said as the grin on his head grows ever wider. He knew he could win. As a test from the scientists he had to run as fast as he could. He ran at least 23 mph. And he could stay at that speed for at least a good 5-10 minutes.

17. Characters in this post:
    T.K. smirked and then got into a sprinting position. She leaned forward before yelling, "Ready, set go!", very quickly. Without another word, she sprinted off of the grass and began to run, faster than she was earlier, with so much more pourpose in her mind.

18. Characters in this post:
    He chuckled and he started to jog and in a few seconds he caught up with TK and then did he start to run. He laughed uncontrolably to himself and he ever got slower. He didnt even realize that TK was gaining on him. He quickly realized his mistake and ran as fast as he could. But he didnt see a bump and he tripped and fell to the ground. He quickly picked himself up and started to run again. But TK was already way infront of him.

19. Characters in this post:
    Dont get too cocky...he said as he was right behind TK and slowly getting infront of her. He so didnt want to do his homework even though he could do his with ease but he just didnt like to do homework. So he started to seriously speed infront of her. He knew he could bet her and he really wanted to beat her. Cause mostlikely she is alot smarter than him.

20. Characters in this post:
    Ikitasha tilted his head forward and his bangs hided his upset face. He hated being played like that. "Not fair" he said simply. He liked the way she plays someone. But he hated it when she played him.

21. Characters in this post:
    "True, but you dont have to be like that"he said with a smerk on his head. He knew he'd been beaten this time. But only by a simple lopehole. He'd still one the race. And she'll think twice about racing him again.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21