Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Choir Room-Ms. Aria Capriccio

Where students develop their singing voices

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

1. Characters in this post:
    Anaya stepped into the room, her heart a-flutter. She suddenly felt it come alive as the lights turned on. She held in a giggle. She had not been in this room for almost the whole summer, being busy with the book she was writing for fun. Now, done with that book, she could spend more time in the studio, in the small, almost storage room small, room connected to it. She sauntered over to the piano, her fingers kissing the keys lightly, as if she hadn't touched them at all. She didn't know how to play very well, but she some of the basics. She looked up at Edge, her eyes bright with excitement.

2. Characters in this post:
    Anaya smiled some, reconising the tune. She leaned against the piano, her hip barely touching the instument. She closed her eyes and swayed some, getting lost in the beauty of it all. Somewhere in the middle of the song, she opened her eyes and watched his fingers run across the keys, and she began to hum quietly, again- unknowing.
    He played beautifully. Amazingly, enough to where when he hit the last key, a shiver went up her spine. She had heard it many times, when someone would vocalise to it as practice, and they messed up. Nothing compared to the beauty of an amazing song, or an amazing player. She walked around the bench, sitting next to Edge. "That was amazing." she said quietly.

3. Characters in this post:
    Anaya nodded. "I can see why. You are very talented." She raised an eyebrow. "Your parents are musicians? That must be very exciting." she said, wondering what it was like. She had never been out of this town, and mostly used as parlor entertainment when her parents had guests over. If he traveled, he must've been to amazing places and seen amazing things.

4. Characters in this post:
    Anaya loooked down, her hands in her lap. The smile from her lips had faded, the mood in between them had gone a little bit cold. She sighed and stood up some, reaching around Edge. She looked up at him with a light smile, one meant for reassuring. She sat down on her leg, putting her chin on his shoulder. "Its okay." she said quietly.

5. Characters in this post:
    Anaya shrugged lightly, her eyes closed. Edge was really warm, and it was comfortable in the cold room. She opened her eyes some, and muttered. "I dunno." she was already back to feeling tired. It had been a strange and somewhat exausting day. Her eyelids fluttered shut again. "Maybe we should head over to T.K.'s."

6. Characters in this post:
    Anaya sat there, on the verge of falling asleep until she was pulled closer to him. She blushed lightly and opened her eyes again, hearing him talk. "Mmkay." she muttered. She felt her leg falling asleep. While it was an uncomfortable feeling, she really didn't care about it. "We better get going before I fall asleep." she said quietly.

7. Characters in this post:
    Xavier cought his feet as he stumbled into the choir room. "oh umm... did i interupt something?" he asked as he looked up. "I'm new, and i've been looking around the school, just to get an idea of how it works... i can leave if you'd like?" He said in a daze.

8. Characters in this post:
    Anaya had jumped, frightened somewhat from the clatter. She had slipped out of Edge's hug and onto the floor, the leg that wasn't under her still up on the bench. She was suddenly pulled out of sleepiness and a feeling of awareness replaced the fog. She sat up, laughing quietly. "Ah. You're in the choir room." she said sitting up some. She pulled her leg down from the bend and tucked it under her other leg, sitting more comfortably. She looked up at Edge with a ditzy smile. She was very disoriented.

9. Characters in this post:
    Laughing uncontrollably, he replied. "I realize that by the... equiptment." He reached his hand out and made the first introduction "Im Xavier" he said also reaching his hand out to the other boy that was in the room with her. "you are..?"

10. Characters in this post:
    Anaya ran a hand through her hair before nodding, taking his hand and shaking it. She put her hand on the back of her head, muttering about a bruise where her fngers were. She pushed down lightly around it and the pain began to dissapte. She looked up Xavier and smiled meekly. "I'm Anaya- student body president." she said.

11. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up at Edge. "E-Edge..." she said quietly. "Can you help me up?" She felt pathetic, but she couldn't get up. She didn't care if Xaiver was there, but her own weakness was catching up to her.

12. Characters in this post:
    Anaya held onto Edge's shirt, her fingers dug into the fabric frightened. She hated not touching the floor. But she was in Edge's arms, and it made her feel better. She shrugged somewhat, her eyes closed tightly. "I don't care." she whispered.

13. Characters in this post:
    Anaya looked up at him, her eyes somewhat wide. "Ah... Uh... Okay." she said in a soft voice. She looked down at her shirt and thought about how to get to T.K.'s apartment. "Its right across the street from here..." she said, some confidence in her voice. She glanced back at Xavier. "Uhh, bye Xavier, it was nice meeting you." she said in a polite voice.

14. Characters in this post:
    Anaya held on tighter, as he began to walk. Her eyes showed fright, but inside, she felt somewhat calm. It was just the outside fear on not touching something, or not being about to depend on herself. Her eyes closed as the rhythmic of Edge's steps made her calm some. "Its litterally right across the street..." she said quietly.
    -Posting in T.K. and Tamani's Apartment next-

Posts 1 to 14 of 14