Login to your account

Taking the Chance (Accepting magical characters)

Living the life of a teenager is not easy here in the little town of Alota Days- especially when you're as abnormal as it gets. Students who are wealthy can go to Alota Days High School and have the time of their lives and students who are here on a scholarship can get the best education they can, weather they are human or supernatural.......

Tags: fun, high school, humor, learning, school, students, teachers

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ursue7

Created: 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Dormitories

The Dormitories are where the Prep students live during their stay at Alota Days High School.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

1. Characters in this post:
    A sign sits on the wall of the main dormitory living room.

"Dormitory Rules
    1. No loud noises or parties during week days.
    2. Dormitories are co-ed. Male and female may both be in same room, only if there is no romantic relationship imbetween the two.
    3. No more than 5 people per room at a time.
    4. The air conditioning in the living space shall stay clean by the Dorm Leaders. But they are able to report those who do not pick after themselves.
    5. Dorm rooms under go a cleanliness check in order to keep rooms nice for whenever a parent or gaudian or person here on account of buisness comes to check here.
    6. If you want to fight, take it outside.
    7. No food in the dormitories except for water."

2. Characters in this post:
    Flynn pulled open the door with a look of terrifying anger on his face. He watched Trinity take a step back, her eyes wide with surprise. When he realized that he had frightened her, he looked away from her and allowed the angered expression to disappear from his face.
    "Sorry... You startled me."

Trinity laughed, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "I startled you?" she said, her voice tinted with a musical tone. She brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes before shaking her head once again.
    "After I heard the screams from your dorm, I was sure that your pants had grown legs and walked out the door."

"Well..." he said, laughing quietly. "They didn't..." he turned around and grabbed his mask and keys off of the little table by the door. He was ready now- his glasses gone and replaced by contacts, and his usual dress was appropriate for the dance anyway. He looked at Trinity, his eyes slightly wide. "You... Uh... Going to the dance?"
    "Pah! No, I am going to an anime convention! What else would I be going to in this dress?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.
    I shouldn't of had asked such a stupid question... he thought to himself bitterly.

3. Characters in this post:
    I walked the halls of my new dormitory with my bags and all my belongings in my hands. I didn't know where I was supposed to stay or anything.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3