Stolen

Princess: Maestra de Musica
    Thief: Sure2HerWord
    Prince: mikimouse

Your Hint.

A thief on the job
    a Curious prince?
    and a romanticist princess.
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 04-19-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Olé!

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

Cold eyes swept across the room as the thief walked in. She, though he looked like a "he", was dressed in a very posh looking outfit, stolen of course from a guest that was hanging around in the back of the ballroom. It was an easy grab, since the man was extremely drunk. She smiled at the very thought of the man waking up to find himself dressed down to his nickers in front of the whole dance hall.

She slipped a simple white mask over her face, it easily falling onto her nose and staying over her eyes. She looked very much like a man now, with her short black hair and thin face. She had even managed to quickly tailor the little outfit to make sure that it didn't fall on her hips as it would if she didn't. She was proud of her seamstress-quality skills, but she wouldn't boast about it now.

She was trying to blend in, and find her target.

Last edited by Omlyt; 04-19-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar

Princess Tasha tried to smile, but faking wasn't something she was good at. The ball bored her, plain and simple, and the only thing that kept her in the immaculate plush room was the gentleman to her left a possible suitor a prince from afar, and the fact that it was her coronation party.Tasha never liked parties, but apparently one was required for this perilous situation. Grinning as best as she could Tasha shook peoples hands and thanked them for coming, keeping to herself the fact that if they hadn't have came, there would be no party and no party meant that she could be in the library enjoying a book. Her mask made things easier, less unbearable. No one could see under it, the pale pink swan hid the fact that her smile did not reach her eyes. Strolling across the ballroom was a breeze but going unnoticed was impossible. Unable to hide her disgust at the party and its attempt to bring her joy when the people in the room didn't even know her, just wanted money and free food. Finally she made it to the bathroom, the simple furnishings on the wall calming her down. When she was queen, things would change, all the fake manners and useless titles would go away, but first Tasha had to get through tonight. A slim shadow caught her eye, curious she waved, beckoning him to come over.
    Olé!

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    James breathed in the fresh air of the night and relaxed as he leaned on the wall. The dance hall had become too stuffy and many of the girls were suffocating him. It was nice to know that they thought he was attractive, but throwing themselves at him was rather shameless.

After a few minutes of doing nothing, he heard a low moan. Now curious, he looked around and met a man that wore nothing but nickers. "Excuse me sir." he said trying to hold in a laugh. "May I ask why you are here with nothing to warm your skin from the harshness of the night?" James tsaid trying hard to to just bluntly asked why he was just in his underclothes. "Wwwhhhhaaat?" the man slurred. Giving a sigh, he rephrase his question. This time saying more bluntly, "Sir, where are your clothes?"

Before he could get an answer, the man fainted. Sighing he found a blanket and draped it over the man's body before walking off. He had no plans on returning to the dance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mikimouse; 04-20-2012 at 04:32 AM.
    insert awkward failing~

Target sighted. she thought as her eyes caught the Princess's. She was in the simply furnished accompaniment to the ballroom- a small room that seemed to be a resting room of some sort. The pink haired girl waved her over and she strode over with the grace of any other gentleman in this room.

When she was in speaking range of the Princess, she bowed and then smiled kindly. Get the Princess to come with you. You can't make it seem as if she were kidnapped, you'd get into so much trouble. she told herself, her mind's voice very harsh and worried. So turn up the manly charm.

"Hello, mi'lady. What brings you out here?" she asked, her voice smooth with the deepness she had been practicing. Sounding a lot like a man and not a plain thief girl was a good thing, but it wasn't a very popular practice among girls, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get some food on the table.

"Nothing much, parties just don't do much for me" she replied glancing around enjoying the calm silence. Once it got annoying she asked, "What about you, what brings you here?" while looking into the stranger's eyes, trying not to stare. Had she seen him before?

(Oh my Writer's Block. . . .. Worst thing EVA!)
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 04-22-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Olé!

"Oh, I heard about a beautiful pink swan that was residing here in the castle." she smiled. "I believe I have found her." her words weren't too far from the truth, seeing as how she was here to get the Princess away from the castle. She was an amazing liar, and the words just came out naturally, as if she were reading a book. Or a script. Its was more like a script then anything else.

Boss better be glad that I'm doing this. Its not my fault that I'm the only person in the group who looks like a real regal. she thought bitterly, the smile never leaving her lips. I don't think he realizes that I am really a girl sometimes. Again, the smile didn't falter.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 04-22-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Her eyebrows wrinkled at his complement. It was strange. She had gotten complements all night about how she looked, how she was radiant, beautiful. Those had been brushed aside and forgotten, deemed unfit for her attention because the people saying them wanted something. Did this stranger want something? "So what is it that you want?" Tasha spoke, quietly so her voice didn't echo across the hall. She began pacing, beckoning the young man to follow. They stepped out into the cold night air. The stars are beautiful! thought Princess Tasha who almost bumped into another strange. His back was to her. "Sorry" she curtsied, not as low as the other servants as they were just that, servants.
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 05-16-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Olé!

"I want nothing but your company." she said, acting a bit hurt or slightly offended. Actually, I just want you to follow me away from the castle so I can get paid! she thought to herself, the smile fading. She followed the pink haired girl outside to what she remembered as the entrance from the sitting room. They were finally out of the castle, but she still needed to stay in character.

The Princess then bumped into someone who was standing outside, and she curtsied some. It was rather cute, how even some royals were still polite. Because if I were a royal, I'd be extremely fat and have other people wait on me! she thought, with a laugh inside her head.

"Oh really?" She asked drawing out the sentence for dramatic effect. Shaking head head they walked back inside. The silence had gone to long but Tasha didn't care "So if I just left you here and now, that would be enough?" They had stopped now she stared looking straight into the young man's eyes. The paranoia was getting to her. She was after all a Princess, everyone wanted something but no one wanted to know her. As long as they were ok and she had her crown, they could be the best of buddies.
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 05-16-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Olé!

"Surely you jest, lovely swan." the Thief sighed and shook her head. "If you leave now, I would be upset, but I would understand because I am seeming too straightforward." She looked at the Princess with her best serious face, her eyes soft with something that would never actually shine if she were herself, alone or with her friends. She despised the fact that she was such a good actress, seeing as how it opened up pathways to new emotions in her own life, when she wasn't in character.

"It was lovely weather outside. Shall we go for a walk through the garden?" she asked, offering her arm like a gentleman would. She missed her chance last time, and now was a good time to make up for it. If the Princess was starting to trust her, why not attempt to use that trust now?

"If you won't leave me, here and now, I mean." she offered a small smile, trying to lighten the somewhat darkened mood.

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    James turned around as someone bumped into him. Looking at the culprit, he saw a figure in pink along with someone dressed in black. "It's quiet all right" he said with a smile before returning the bow and walking towards a flower that caught his eye.

(( Didn't really know what to post ): ))
    insert awkward failing~

Tasha smiled glancing around the corridor. Her new company was quick-witted. "fair enough." She sighed,"I guess i'll have to grace you with my company a while longer."

((Your Move wanna wisk meh away XD?))
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 05-16-2012 at 01:43 AM.
    Olé!

The Thief offered her arm and then started walking outside, the smell of chilled night air entering her nose. She sighed and smiled some, the scent calming to her. She had worked mostly nights, so she was used to almost all sounds that were made in the night. Even the music that coincided with chirping of the crickets outside.

They neared the maze of hedges and roses, and the Thief decided that this would be a good time to try to smooth talk her away from castle even further.

"The night is lovely, is it not?" she asked simply, looking over at her pink haired companion. "Its a shame that the sun will have to rise again to dampen the beauty of the moon." She smiled and then brought her gaze up to the sky, where she could see all the stars. They started to stroll through the labyrinth.

(let the whisking commence!)

Tasha raced through the labyrinth calling for the gentleman to follow. The soft grass made her heels stick into it so she took them off marveling at how quiet she was aside from the rustle of her immaculate dress. The fabric rustled in the breeze and as the turns took her deeper into the labyrinth's heart Tasha sat down and rested. Will he follow? or give up and leave? This was thought bitterly but it faded as she breathed trying to replenish her lost breath.
    Olé!

The Thief stared in disbelief as the pink haired young woman sprinted into the labrynth, leaving the dark haired thief in the dust. What... Just happened? she thought as she started to run, following the sound of the girl's footsteps.

But that only worked for a little while before she turned a corner. She didn't know which way the Princess went, so she bit down on her lip and looked down. She could follow her foot prints, but the girl could have run this maze many times, thus making many marks. The Thief was not as good a tracker as she should of have been, but she followed the ones that looked more recent, and begged to her god that they would lead her to the Princess.

And they did.

She glanced around a bush and saw the pink haired girl. A grin burst out across her lips as she turned the corner and strolled in easily, as if she owned the place.

"That was a nice stroll." she said, a chuckle dancing behind her words. She wasn't out of breath, probably because of all the training she had before, and running had always come easily to the tall and lanky girl.

"May I ask if you were trying to loose me?"