Login to your account

Red Mist Chronicles

The Schism. The Mist. The War. The Victory. The Return to Order. The Return of the Mist.......

Tags: death, destruction, fantasy, guns, magic, plague, steampunk

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: MMOgamer

Created: 04-07-2012, 01:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

A young messenger ran through the streets of Allistre, the capitol of Terralucis, shouting bloody murder. He needed to get this news to Palace Quickly. It was back The Mist was back. It had been before his time, but he knew it was it. The Red Mist is back, and therefore the people who made it are back. He ran into the palace, and right up to the king, Interrupting a meeting about the princess's fate in marriage. "The Mist! It's back! We're going to die."  

Then he keeled over with exhaustion.

A Messenger on the other side of the World ran through the streets of New Gear City, the Capital of Mechan. He was calm and collected, but moving with an urgency that would impress anyone. He made it up to the Palace in under ten minutes. He ran up the steps and into the main hall. When questioned about what he was doing  he saluted and said, "The Mist is Back. If I am able to make a suggestion, it would be to mobilize the army."

Rules

General WTF rules. 

Post a paragraph please. More is Welcomed, less may be tolerated.

Post in PAST TENSE.

Post dialogue in BOLD and thoughts in Italics.

No god-modding or controlling other characters.

Post as Regularly as possible. Check OOC Likewise.

This is my first RP that I've Run here, so any constructive criticism is welcome.

and most of all HAVE FUN.