Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC: — for richer & for poorer

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Ehh, and surprisingly I was able to run the next time I had too... Its like some kind of strange torture that is kinda fun in some weird way. I couldn't run before because I tore a muscle in my shoulder and I used to swing my shoulders around a lot... Its kinda fun knowing that I could sprint faster then all the crazy basketball players in my class. ^w^ Its all like, "HAH HAH! The overwieght white girl can run faster then you!"

Sometimes the herbs do pretty well, but yeah, it can't really do much if you want to be better soon. Its freakin' hot down here, so no one's getting sick from the cold, but its the pollen and spore count everyone has to be afraid of. I've already had two sinus infections this year. Bleeegh. I bet its worse up there, but maybe it froze enough during the winter, so you don't have any leftovers from last year. Hmm...

Hahaha, ahhh. I'm too lazy these days... I really should go jogging more and stuff. ;____;

Nobody else around me is sick with the cold! lol.... I'm just... I'm just that one anomaly... Ugh, hopefully this gets better soon. I took the day off from my class, but... I have a feeling that is probably a bad idea. Oh well.

Ugh, I'm still coughing a lot and... ugghh. Hurts. ):

Aw... When allergies got me and I had a sore throat, hot tea and cough drops were my best friends. I always keep two or three in my bag if they decide to attack me all of a sudden.

I am slowly killing myself with stress.

I have this class that's all about Audio/video arts and graphic design and stuff like that, and for our final, we have to make a five minute movie. So, I decided to make a video of a song I know, by using my own voice to sing the song and choreographing a dance. I've tried to record my voice, and then it flaked out on me. My voice I mean. /headdesk

I can't use the actual song because its in Japanese, and then I need to make an English version without cursing, and I have that done, but I need to get it recorded... BUT MY VOICE WON'T WORK RIGHT.

/this user has been put out of her misery, please come back later to get anything comprehensive from her

P.S. I finished my post. ^w^
    Last edited by Omlyt; 04-22-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Oh noes.... You can always... do the mainstream thing of... electronically tweaking your voice, lolol. ALL THE AUTO-TUNE! XD;

Ugh, speaking of Japanese... We just got our exams back and... omg, 60% on the test. I wanted to die from embarrassment. I swear, everyone else in the class just GETS the language and I'm sitting there wondering: DAQFUQ IS DIS?!

I'm not even sure if I'm going to take the last upper divs for Japanese anymore. It's too much and it's tanking my GPA so quickly. ;____;

I'll try to get a post in this week, but I won't be able to post this weekend as I'll be in LA for the time.

I hate auto-tune... What I wanna do to that program is kill it dead. KEEEEL IT DEAD.

I've heard that its one of the hardest languages to learn... I want to be able to take it in college, but I don't know if the school I want to go to will have the class, because my high school years, I'm required to take Spanish all four years. -sigh- Maybe I'll just teach myself instead! Buahahahaha!

But yeah, I know that whole, what-the-crap-is-this-stuff?? feeling. Its like me sitting in science or history class. Blegh.

Mmkay. ^w^ I won't be online either this weekend. I have a bunch of stuff to do and then I'm off to Florida on Tuesday, and gone the rest of the week. Auuuuuuugh... So much stuff I have to do the next weekend and week. -headdesk-

As much as I love the fact that my school will pay my way to go take animation classes under Disney animators, their timing SUCKS. The next week after that, I have my Algebra EOCs, and I'll miss the lessons on quadratics. So I may have to attend Saturday school lessons.

I hate stress. But it seems to love me.

I'll try to make a post after tomorrow's exams! (:

I should be studying right now, but I'm being really lazy and procrastinating like tomorrow won't be happening, lol...

Sorry for disappearing like I did. I went on a school trip with the art department to Disney World for a tour of all the parks. ^w^ I was fun, but I'm still tired from the 18 hour days we had. Its definitely something I'm not used to, and I'm pretty sure I left my brain in Florida. XD I've been attacked by writer's block, but I've been on a drawing streak... -sigh-

But anyway, how was your exams? I have one tomorrow (I hate algebra...) and a whole packet of about 30 or 40 questions I need to work on...

Haha, no worries! I ended up being out of commission for a bit too. ;____;

And, oh! I have a friend who's about to move to Florida to work at Disney World (I'm not entirely sure what her job entails though...).

I'll be writing a post soon. I'm just a bit... tired?

My exams went well—I think. I'll find out how I did this coming week, but I felt rather confident during the whole thing. Everything went better than expected, lol. But, oh, math is a stinker, lol. I did major in mathematics for a little bit before switching out to economics and then... other things, xD;

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Yeah... These past few weeks have just been hectic, for all students. -sigh-

Well that's pretty cool. ^w^ I heard that Disney offers scholarships to some of the employees there.

I barely passed my test... I think... I got at least a 72... And at highest an 80. I like math, but algebra nearly killed me, and remembering all those things right after the best week of my middle school life. >_<"

It's okay, lol. I wasn't sure what to write with Anton either. I was planning to just keep their bit short until something comes up. (:

As for the E4 bit, I'll introduce Simon soon. I've just... been playing a lot of Diablo 3 lately... lol... And this weekend I'm going to be away. ):

But, I'll try to get a post up before I go! For some reason WTF didn't tell me that this thread had a post. :/

And, it's okay! Even if you don't do really great on this test, you can always work harder on the next test! Just practice the things you don't know too well. Math is just practice anyway. (:

TUMBLR.

Ah. I'm not sure what to write, haha. Or what direction to head in...

This is, primarily, the reason for such a delayed post. ):

Wanna brainstorm some developments? Haha..

TUMBLR.

Brainstorm...
    Well, I edited my post for my characters, and I gave Alex an idea for something.

What if Gary and Theron race during the sports festival and the looser has to do something the winner says- no matter how ridiculous? Theron would take it, thinking that he would win, but Gary could surprise him and take the win. Wait... Does Gary run? If not, they could do something else with the same idea. Maybe something a bit sillier.

Haha, I think, primarily, I just wanted us both to have some sort of set-goal (short-term)? I've always loved writing cute, slice-of-life genres, but... without setting key environments/events, I get very lost and... useless. );

And yeah, Gary can run, lol. It sounds like a grand idea, actually.

And, to make sure we don't have future hold ups like this... (lol, so sorry), hmm... do you want a different thing to occur? For example, I was thinking that, eventually, at some point in the RP, we have to have Gary see Theron in better lighting. Like... something has to occur that makes Gary feel something other than dislike, lol.

Also, if you have ANY scene you want to see, you can just drop them onto the thread and, everything! (;

TUMBLR.

Ohh... A scene to see Theron in a different light? School trip to some cool place that Theron finds rather comfortable. Maybe he's part of student council and goes to an orphanage or something to help out sometimes to get volunteer hours. He's actually rather comfortable around little kids and tends to get a little silly around them. Maybe the E4 could go with him or something (I had a good reason why, but then its kinda left my brain. >_< Stupid memory of mine.) and see that.

Or maybe a bookstore. He could always work in a bookstore... A couple of the members come in to find him behind the counter or something. I really don't know of a good scene that would make Theron look good- he's actually really kinda weird and tends to make himself look pretty bad.

Maybe the short term goal for now is to get Theron in the tutoring session. To get to know the guys and fall into the routine.

Well, just to keep Theron around, Gary would definitely force him to take up an honorary council position (something demeaning, probably, lol).

As for the actual event... Gary isn't likely to be moved by kind gestures. He believes that people are inherently selfish and behave in a way to always get what they want (similar to how he behaves).

We can brainstorm this idea more since I don't think we'll encounter this moment until a bit further down the plot anyway, lolol.

True, tutoring the E4 has to happen soon. They'll probably pull him out of his normal schedule and force him to hang with them. Alright, well, if you don't mind, I'm going to make a time-skip in my post? Or do you want to go for a few more rounds of posting in the current setting??

TUMBLR.

He could be the errand runner. The E4's dog?

That makes a lot of sense and seems to be very realistic for Gary's character...

I HAVE AN IDEA! Oooh...

Is Gary very prone to jealousy, or just doesn't like anyone in the group?
    Well, because what if one of the E4 take a liking to Theron and Gary wants to get back at that particular member?

I'm alright with a timeskip! Very, very alright with one actually.

Haha, yeah, that sounds good! I was, originally, thinking that Theron and Anton's friendship would, eventually, ignite a kind of fire underneath Gary. I mean, at the moment, he has a girlfriend, but that's just for dramatics. I can get rid of her easily, LOL.... Just there for... plot devices. haha.

Also, I know I didn't time-skip in this post, but, if you want to post ahead of me, you can jump to the day of the festival (so you'll be setting up the scene). But, if you don't want to, I can make the first post in the time skip.

TUMBLR.

Finished up my post and included the time skip. ^w^ I'm on a writing roll this morning!

Hmmm... maybe it could be a combination of both?