Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOC: — for richer & for poorer

OOC: — for richer & for poorer

The thread for all the wild shenanigans of FP&FR.

I've drafted brief profiles for Gary and Adrien! You don't have to make profiles for your character if you don't want to. Haha, it's just something I do to better understand their behavior and actions, etc.

I will definitely try to get a post in by tomorrow evening! I just sorted out my schedule for tomorrow and, if everything goes according to plan, then I'll have more than enough time to write up a few posts (probably one for Anton and one for Gary/Adrien).

Last edited by joonsexual; 04-01-2012 at 09:02 AM.

I've set up the profile for Anton. (:

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    I'll get Alex and Theron's profile up soon. ^w^ Can I put it up in here, so I don't forget where it is?

Haha, sure, sure! And, it's not a problem if you want to put the profile in this thread. (:

Theron Novinski:

Appearence: With his bright red hair, he's very hard to miss. Light green eyes glare out from behind a curtain of long bangs, observing most things around him. He always seems to be slumped down in a chair, but his posture is actually quite good. He is a bit muscular, but is more strong in his lower legs than his upper body. He's of an average height, but can be seen as kind of short compared to most young men his age- due to his crazy coffee consumption.

Very rarely does he smile, but when he does, he is very truly happy or being sarcastic, and he's almost always sarcastic, if not angry or frustrated with other people. That leaves him with narrowed eyes and a cold expression, making it less appealing to have people randomly come up and talk to him.

He dresses very casually when he is out of school, with mostly collared short sleeved shirts, T-shirts and jeans. There's nothing in his closet that is can be considered name-brand, and has been told by many people that he was very out of style.

Personality:Theron is a very harsh guy. When it comes to the differences in social classes, he gets rather frustrated and can't see why rich people and normal people can't get along without getting upset. When someone doesn't understand what he is saying, or if he has to break down and explain or repeat something, he gets very annoyed and just stops there and then.

He can be kind at times though, especially to his few friends. When he's in a good mood, he'll not be the tutor from hell and actually be a very good teacher.

Biography: Theron never knew his mother-- she died while giving birth to him. He also never knew his father-- he ran off when he found out his mother was pregnant. He was that one child in his family that was bounced from relative to relative, and no one really liked him.

His grandparent's didn't live very long after he stayed with them, his dad's mother went mentally unstable, and his mother's aunt was starting chemotherapy. With no one else to stay with, he lived with his great-aunt and she spent most of her time in the hospital.

So he learned how to live on his own quickly. Doing everything by himself, with the occasional bit of help from the neighbor, he lived fairly well. By the time he was in middle school, he was the top of his class, and working a job.

But that wasn't enough. He wanted to pay back his great-aunt for letting him stay with her. He felt as if he was just extra stress on the woman, and not any help at all. The woman was retired, but she only had enough money to pay for her own expenses. She offered many times though, to help him out sometimes, but he always refused, only wanting to make ends meet by himself.

It wasn't much at all, but he survived it. He paid for rent and was able to buy some groceries, but it was almost never enough. He didn't like getting help from the neighbor, or anyone for that matter. He wanted this to be just his problem.

He then got into one of the best high schools in the area (by scholarship of course) and they paid for his rent, books and uniforms. He's a very lucky young man. Very lucky.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 05-07-2012 at 12:18 AM.

I'll be making a post for Gary/Adrien and Anton today... hopefully. Haha.

Well, if not Anton, then definitely for Gary and Adrien.

My Spring Quarter just started so... I might be a bit delayed on posting and things. Maybe.

Mmkay. ^w^ I don't mind waiting a bit. Besides, it just gives me a bit more time to work on the characters some more.

I'm just kidding, I lied, lol...

I'll get a post in tomorrow. Something came up and I don't know if I'll have time to go back online today... ah.... the "fun" of school. T____T

The "fun" of school is something I dread... Its a good thing the teachers at my school don't like giving homework...

Seriously! It's not even that I have assignments due... I just had to... go buy books, supplies, and then run into a crap load of bureaucratic red tape. T_____T;

Ehh, this quarter shouldn't be too bad. I'm only taking 13 units and... I have my Thursdays/Fridays sort-of/kind-of free... lol. One class on those days... yeee, son.

Well, the high school I'm looking to get into works with our local college, so next year (-does some kind of crazy luck dance- Hope hope hope! I wanna get in so badly! LOL) I'm going to start working with college-level materials. Gaaah... Imma gunna be sooo swamped.

Oh! That's actually really good, haha. I think we had something like that for our high school, but... I didn't really take advantage of it, lol.

And... you have to test into your high school? ;o

I have to take some basic math and reading tests, but nothing much. I'm already taking 9th grade courses, so I should pass easily... I hope. I never took 8th grade math, just above level 7th grade math(6th grade) below level 7th grade math(I hate changing districts) and 9th grade algebra... So I might be missing something.
    Unless that assessment I took... I might have a grasp on 8th grade math... /facedesk
    I'll just ask my teacher today...

Well, I hope everything works out! And, yeah, changing schools/districts can be such a hassle. I changed once, but I was still in elementary school so... it wasn't such a big deal. ^^;

What classes were you hoping to take at the collegiate level?

I really don't know yet... Maybe some art courses and some English. Maybe some computer science classes. I really want to get my degree in Computer Programming, so maybe some classes in that area.

Oh, that sounds really cool! Haha, good luck with that. (:

Hnn. I'm going to be delayed on making a post... It's the first week back, but... a lot of things have been happening and, ugh, lots of stuff, lol. .____.; I can't wait until this is all over... I really, really hate school and classes and... everything, lol.

Though, reality says... I've still got the rest of grad school left to look forward to. T____T

Mmkay. ^w^ I'll probably make some changes to my last post, if you don't mind, though.

I'm going to be very busy this weekend, so I won't have very much time to post, unless its on Friday and Saturday. I'm still very unsure about my Monday plans, but I have that off, so I may be able to work on something...

Haha, go ahead. (:

And don't worry about it, lol. I'm moving back into my own apartment this weekend so... I'll probably be a bit encumbered for the weekend. There's no rush to post quickly, lol. ^^;

We'll both take our time and... we'll write when we can. Hahaha.

Cool. ^w^

Randomness Warning
    I love watching my mom play on the PS3... Its so cool...

Haha, what game is she playing?

Right now she's playing Tomb Raider, but earlier it was Little Big Planet. Laura's all like "HAH! I KICKED YOUR ASS!" after she shoots someone and then runs off to go kill someone else.

I usually don't like first person shooter games, but this one and Portal are the only one's I can tolerate.

OMG. LITTLE BIG PLANET, AHAHAHA.

I play that with my boyfriend and his roommates and... we're all just a bunch of trolls in the game. We also tend to gang up on one person... lol. It's usually my boyfriend that we gang up on, but, it's for well-deserved reasons! He's an ass in the game to us and, individually, we can't do anything about it, lol....

Hn... I don't think I've played many FPS games on the PS3... I've played them on the N64 and the computer, but... not really on much else... I mean, I've played games where the main character fires a gun (like the Uncharted series), but... yeah.... nothing that really qualifies as a FPS... I guess, lol..

LOL, I love playing it with my step-dad's family. Its awesome. Pure crazed awesome. But they all gang up on me, but I always seem to prevail- even though they slap my character and abuse it to death...

I just recently got a PS3, so I'm fairly new to the whole thing. I usually don't play video games, but when I do, they're all very strategic and have beautiful graphics. Kinda like Journey. That game was freaking BEAUTIFUL.

The soundtrack to Journey was really amazing!

Haha, the only strategy games I play are like... Starcraft, DOTA and then a little bit of League... I'm not a huge fan of League, but... swear to god, everyone else seems to be. lol...

I don't play much games either though... I don't own any game systems. It's just... since I live with my boyfriend at the moment, I have access to all of the new platforms and whatnot. But, to be honest, I pretty bad at console games.... hahaha.... I used to be so good too and then... I don't know what happened, lol.

I was more interested in the graphics... not the music... There was music? Wow, I don't remember. Maybe I was so absorbed in the game... AUGH, it was freaking beautiful...

I used to love my Game Cube. I still do, but I beat all the games I had for it. I need to find some more Kirby games for Game Cube... But I don't have enough time... Maybe I should finish Okami first, so I can help my friend with her cosplay... Its a pretty game, but its not all that great...

I don't know what happened to my game playing skills either... Hmm...

Made the edit on the post I said that I would do. ^w^
    Is it okay that I had Theron go out into the hallway like that? I realize now that it did seem a bit... leaving-y out-y of Anton-y... Can't really think of a word for that. LOL, so brain dead.

Haha, don't worry about it! You should do as you see fit in your posts and I'll work off of what you give me. (:

And I'll try to get a post in...some time this week. ^^

^w^ Mmkay.

-dies- Augh, I hate P.E. My whole body huuurts from running... We usually walk a mile, but yesterday I really ran it... And I'm paying for it now...

Hahaha, but the burning feels good, right? It's a sign of your body getting stronger. ^^;

And... uggh. I'm coming down with something and... well, it's not great. :/ It doesn't help that I'm back home for the weekend so my mom is nagging me constantly about "not wearing enough" and refusing to give me western medicine. Let's be honest, this Chinese herbal shit is not cutting it...

Well, only here till Sunday evening and then... hopefully... I'm back at my own place.